New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But in liquidation, I would have thought all stock would have been seized to pay her creditors. But yeah no doubt she'll be flogging them off at a massive profit. I don't think she's allowed to though. Watch out Bets IRD is watching you.
She (and by she I mean her “friends” gave her some $$) bought them in the auction!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That's a pretty standard price for a purebred Leonberger with health tested, show dog parents! People pay way more than that for a labradoodle or cavoodle mutt with no health testing. It's not particularly outrageous.
Yes that is pretty standard, Culture of Grace would have paid a bit for her pooch aswell.
Dogs have got even more expensive since Covid with demand.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Firstly- don’t pretend like you have an option here - you credit rating h will be shot so nobody will let you have an account.
secondly- anyone who is going to subscribe to her paid content is a bleeping moron - why would you want advice from this twerp.
also - no mention of the staff, no feeling bad for them loosing their jobs or anything. Trash….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Firstly- don’t pretend like you have an option here - you credit rating h will be shot so nobody will let you have an account.
secondly- anyone who is going to subscribe to her paid content is a bleeping moron - why would you want advice from this twerp.
also - no mention of the staff, no feeling bad for them loosing their jobs or anything. Trash….
Her talking about doing subs made me laugh and laugh and laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her hair must be so fucken annoying. Get a clip or cut it off ! She touches it every 2 seconds. Probably more actually.

Reactions: 7
Did Elle go swimming today? Pretty inconsiderate considering she just have a stomach bug. Also does she not realise those kids are going to be walking soon? Can’t contain them in that outdoor cage when they are walking 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The contrast between everyone’s opinion on Skete in this thread, and the opinions of Skete in the SA thread are so funny 😂
I wonder if that’s why she spends more time in the other thread where she’s treated like she’s doing gods work than she spends here 👀

Reactions: 11
Excellent work Tarryn videoing your son at a school event and including other students and adults who haven’t consented to be in your story.

Gutted about the Pepper and Me advent calendars, if she did it to get us talking about then yes, it worked! To buy no 👎 but she didn’t need to as they sold out so why promote it like she has done?
In Cherie’s defence she’s done so well for herself that she has people handle this stuff for her these days. She may not have been the one to choose which influencerrrrrrs got one?

And no I’m not Cherie haha. I wish!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You mean 'Festi Taz' as she has called herself.
God she needs to start acting her age... she's so cringe. Her teen must be so embarrassed 🙄
Oh my gosh I came here to say that about ‘Festi Taz’ (like when has she called herself that?) The food eating and facials. Don’t think people want to see you eat your pepper with hummus full camera.
Going out twice this week- who is she? Someone who likes to go to ‘free’ events

Did Elle go swimming today? Pretty inconsiderate considering she just have a stomach bug. Also does she not realise those kids are going to be walking soon? Can’t contain them in that outdoor cage when they are walking 🙄
That's gross🤢.
Most pools have notices about not swimming with, or after tummy bugs. That's just really entitled behavior, not thinking of the others who use the pool😡, just selfish, and don't forget Elle thought she could use a mask to protect against having a gastro upset🤦. Can't wait to see the YouTube video traveling with the baby jail 🤣

Reactions: 7
Hey Jess you probably didn’t get THAT many emails that you need to announce it on the gram

View attachment 1734446

Prob read here yesterday with us all laughing that no one applied so she's trying to make herself feel better saying people applied 🤣🤣

If I was this company I soooo woudnt have sent her this! I bet she will rip them off and copy their idea making dog donuts in her shop to go with the pupachinos she's making. Just a matter of time

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hooray you can now have Zazi on your car, on your face, and in your kitchen! All the AliExpress imports rebranded for parenting success!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Tarryn goes to a Meca event, which makeup she’d never buy unless gifted. Why put on a ton of makeup to turn up and get your makeup done?

• Haha
I can’t imagine Jess becoming a mum, she would have to put someone else before her.
Beige everything is so basic, not Boujee LOL

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.