New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Danni! šŸ‘‹
If it bothers you so much, maybe donā€™t read here? Just a thought.
True! Everyone is allowed an opinion. People used to follow you because of your content now itā€™s a tad boring- like sheā€™s say if you donā€™t like it unfollow so maybe Danni you need to unfollow here.

Reactions: 13
Danni is so easily triggered, girl needs to get off here and live her life. I don't have kids either, it's not that big of a deal!

Reactions: 17
Hey Danni! šŸ‘‹
Hahaha she reposted all the comments. šŸ¤£Thatā€™s just screams how insecure she is and how much validation sheā€™s searching for about her childfree decision from her followers. God sheā€™s pathetic. I canā€™t even hate follow her sheā€™s so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many selfies do you need to take before starting your shift? No one cares to be like oh i need to see a pic of jess! BTW that top ain't a good reflect for people wanting to buy it.. looks shabby as and cut off at the bottom
How is that an acceptable uniform to wear in a food prep area. Did she even wash it after saying it was so dirty after her last effort "working"

Hey Danni! šŸ‘‹

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How many selfies do you need to take before starting your shift? No one cares to be like oh i need to see a pic of jess! BTW that top ain't a good reflect for people wanting to buy it.. looks shabby as and cut off at the bottom
Well, well, well turns opening 8 hours a week and being late with your brands deals doesnā€™t pay for your new house huh? Opening Thursday now too!
Can guarantee you she wonā€™t be working on the coffee machine on Saturdays anymore!

How is that an acceptable uniform to wear in a food prep area. Did she even wash it after saying it was so dirty after her last effort "working"
Hmm doubtful, sheā€™s been soooOOoooOo busy with moving and cleaning beauty appointments and not being invited to Glasshouse or Mecca events, that she just simply will not have had the time to do any washing! šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MFM clearly listened to a podcast or something that said you should ā€œlisten to your body and honour your periodā€ā€¦.honestly, how many times can you use the phrase ā€œhonour my periodā€ in one insta story?! Seriously bizarre phrasingā€¦especially when all she does every day is mope around the house. But when youā€™ve got your period itā€™s not ā€œbeing lazy and doing nothingā€ itā€™s ā€œhonouring my periodā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MFM clearly listened to a podcast or something that said you should ā€œlisten to your body and honour your periodā€ā€¦.honestly, how many times can you use the phrase ā€œhonour my periodā€ in one insta story?! Seriously bizarre phrasingā€¦especially when all she does every day is mope around the house. But when youā€™ve got your period itā€™s not ā€œbeing lazy and doing nothingā€ itā€™s ā€œhonouring my periodā€.
She will be taking a leaf from Officialy Em, who always bangs on about this. Sheā€™s been trying to suck up to her lately.

Iā€™m actually all for it as a concept, but thatā€™s becuase a lot of women suffer from ā€œrushing womens syndromeā€ and that mucks with hormones etcā€¦ MFM just suffers from ā€œsitting on the couch under a blankieā€ syndrome. Canā€™t see how her having her period is any different lol

Reactions: 15
What is it with influencers annoucing their period every month.

I just go off to work with it and keep my miserable-ness to myself...my work mates and i certainly dont feel the need to share the news at morning break šŸ™„ My are super bad "crime scene" ones too. šŸ’”

Reactions: 16
Might as well add a menorial and apply for public holiday for itā€” Period memorial day šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh woops. But isnā€™t this lazy vibe an MFM trademark everyday anyway?? Period or none? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I mean thatā€™s fine maria but whatā€™s your excuse for the rest of the month?

AC6D3EF2-54EA-4EFB-9318-482BCC6D7F95.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hi guys! Did you know that you don't actually have to have kids if you don't want them?! I didn't - I thought the stork just dropped a baby off on your doorstep whether you wanted one or not! Follow me for more amazing āœØļøcHiLdFrEeāœØļø life hacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, well, well turns opening 8 hours a week and being late with your brands deals doesnā€™t pay for your new house huh? Opening Thursday now too!
Can guarantee you she wonā€™t be working on the coffee machine on Saturdays anymore!

Hmm doubtful, sheā€™s been soooOOoooOo busy with moving and cleaning beauty appointments and not being invited to Glasshouse or Mecca events, that she just simply will not have had the time to do any washing! šŸ¤®
The amount of times I just saw her scratch her head on a video showing them work šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ getting it all under her long nails and not washing hands. And yet again 3 of them in jandals/slides šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ in hospo food prep they need to be enclosed! Love a side of toe jam in my dry brownies

• Sick
Shoshannah run down
āœ… pregnant
āœ… ā€œvery much singleā€
āœ… read more on her Patreon
šŸ«£šŸ¤£
Cool cool cool!
Ummm nah thatā€™s super weird sorry!
Just say youā€™re keeping your private life private and leave it at that šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø This is so embarrassing. Iā€™m embarrassed for her and find her way of talking about it really sad.
I actually met her ages ago when I used to follow her on insta but she had a small account then and was less preachy. She was exploring the same place I was holidaying and I ran into her in a shop. Nice person. She talked then about having another child and hers would have been maybe 2? It was before the bus.
I admire her for getting out and about with a toddler though. What a cool childhood.

Reactions: 11
Just say youā€™re keeping your private life private and leave it at that šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø This is so embarrassing. Iā€™m embarrassed for her and find her way of talking about it really sad.
I actually met her ages ago when I used to follow her on insta but she had a small account then and was less preachy. She was exploring the same place I was holidaying and I ran into her in a shop. Nice person. She talked then about having another child and hers would have been maybe 2? It was before the bus.
I admire her for getting out and about with a toddler though. What a cool childhood.
I liked following her when she only had a small following, saw her post in a single mum page and liked looking at their travel photos.
canā€™t stand any influencers who do the ITS ALL IN MY PATREON thing, donā€™t follow her now.
I do respect that she keeps her sons face hidden online. Some of our friends could learn a thing or two from her about protecting their children.

Reactions: 12
Re shoshannah. She says that "plan b" failed, nobody calls in that in NZ so I don't believe she really tried that and either way she's already a mum in her 20s, would think if she really wasn't trying to get pregnant she would be intellectually capable of avoiding getting pregnant.

Reactions: 16
Isnā€™t the purpose of a fly screen, to keep it closed and flies out?!
šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦ would she think of something as simple as flies being a hazard in a food prep areašŸ¤·

Must get in the mandatory picture of her manicure and the ring.šŸ¤£ Talk about immaturity and boujee pretension. At this rate I'm going to learn really fast how to erase superfluous content

Attachments

• Haha
Lol at Danni thinking saying some children are annoying would be more dramatic. Everyone thinks some children are annoying. Most children are annoying even parents think that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
DAAF2F16-2790-4DEC-A7BB-A8C28729887F.png

Pay for my content until itā€™s paid content and then Iā€™d love you to check out this post.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Safety? Are you allowed to have anything you can easily stand on close to pool fences? I was under the impression you werenā€™t as it allows easy access over the fence so would be breaking the law?
Her pool area is incredible unsafe, I think there are bedroom windows above the spa as well that dont have safety catches (she has shown videos before of a child at it whilst she was in the spa)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.