New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should give RNZ a heads up that they may want to rethink their "go to" infuenzer when it comes to parenting issues.
Someone who does some actual parenting would be a good start, they could even push the boat out & get an actual "working parent" if they really wanted a slice of real life 🙄
They really bloody should!

Reactions: 2
whyyyyyy does kateyourmates house look like daycare..
I'm Lol'ing because I literally thought they were at daycare having breakfast this morning! 🤭 Oh well at least she spends quality time with her child and has colourful toys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
All I can think of when I see Bets now is noodles!!
And also how can one talk about themselves so much and act like her tit don’t stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many does it sleep cos I some people go there with friend groups so if six adults is $100 a night each and two families is $300 a night which is pretty good.
The influencer who's always standing up for em and marnie.. I think you're a friend of theirs or them...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The influencer who's always standing up for em and marnie.. I think you're a friend of theirs or them...
Haha what no, im not even an influencer like i dont even have a public Instagram. . Also how is this standing up for Marnie? Merely pointing out that the intention of these high priced air bnbs is that they are for more than one family or group of individuals who split the bill.... especially child free young people who probably would spend that together. Looks like pretty good set up for a party anyway. And is hard to get accommodation up there for summer so people probably will pay that much (joining with another family not individually)

But honestly getting sick of every other post in here accusing people of being influencers kinda puts people off sharing tea and making this thread turn to tit. do u really think most are gonna bother to make an account when u don't even need an account to view stuff?

Reactions: 9
Haha what no, im not even an influencer like i dont even have a public Instagram. . Also how is this standing up for Marnie? Merely pointing out that the intention of these high priced air bnbs is that they are for more than one family or group of individuals who split the bill.... especially child free young people who probably would spend that together. Looks like pretty good set up for a party anyway. And is hard to get accommodation up there for summer so people probably will pay that much (joining with another family not individually)

But honestly getting sick of every other post in here accusing people of being influencers kinda puts people off sharing tea and making this thread turn to tit. do u really think most are gonna bother to make an account when u don't even need an account to view stuff?
Uh you accused someone last night, chill 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I can think of when I see Bets now is noodles!!
And also how can one talk about themselves so much and act like her tit don’t stink.
So Charlottes taken over Mag Kitchen Boutique but now they’re completely rebranding, Bets is still onboard, and is just going to be operating business as usual?? Completely distancing herself from that name and leaving it for the new owners to deal with the mess…cool cool

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So Charlottes taken over Mag Kitchen Boutique but now they’re completely rebranding, Bets is still onboard, and is just going to be operating business as usual?? Completely distancing herself from that name and leaving it for the new owners to deal with the mess…cool cool
What do you mean by the new owners - did someone end up buying the brand or the wholesale business or whatever she was trying to sell a few weeks ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What do you mean by the new owners - did someone end up buying the brand or the wholesale business or whatever she was trying to sell a few weeks ago?
As far as I’m aware that portion of the bizz is still for sale so I guess I mean IF and when there are new owners…

What’s the bet Boujee Jess won’t be working her 2 days a week, tomorrow and Saturday because ✨pAcKiNg!✨ 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As far as I’m aware that portion of the bizz is still for sale so I guess I mean IF and when there are new owners…

What’s the bet Boujee Jess won’t be working her 2 days a week, tomorrow and Saturday because ✨pAcKiNg!✨ 🙄

Then it will be a couple of weeks because she needs to unpack and set up HER house she will be too busy to work but won't be to busy to go get her nails, lashes brows done

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm Lol'ing because I literally thought they were at daycare having breakfast this morning! 🤭 Oh well at least she spends quality time with her child and has colourful toys!
Colourful? "toys" she doesn't like referring to them as toys they are "resources". I've not seen one colourful thing at all lol didn't she throw out a toy that someone gave her because it didn't fit her anesthetic? Probably wasn't a wooden peg or Shiney egg cup

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.