New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a picture of some bathroom towels, is it really interesting or relevant

Then, this is how boujee posers show their bathroom towels, is it also interesting or relevant?šŸ¤·
I wonder is Simone chose those pants for her..
IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who are the under 10k ones you like? Are we allowed to talk about them if itā€™s positive?
Nope

cos the same theory applies, small accounts use websites Like this to drive their followers numbers. Weither good or bad.

to read it better than Iā€™m working it itā€™s under one of the forums on the main page by admins

Side note

i thought Jordanā€™s advent calendar was paid for so why is ad all over it? Did she get another one

Reactions: 3
Bets is just so waah waah waah at the moment.
Anyone else feel like she just goes on and on about nothing?
Yup, can't stand her.

Have any of her staff ever posted here, I bet she was a crappy boss.

I remember watching a story of hers, she was so crappy because one of her staff called in sick and she had to go and set up the shop at 5am or something, it was so clear she was pissed off and taking digs the staff member.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why has Jay Jay Feeney flown to Sydney to the Aus version of Friday Jams Live... when the exact same concert is happening in Auckland on Sunday?
So they didn't bump into her boyfriends side bits

Wowā€¦ I actually, initially, felt a bit sorry for her going into liquidation but like usual her true disgusting colours shine through, she is actually an awful human being, no empathy at all for what she has put others through, because that ā€œmay distractā€ from her entrepreneurial journey and all her many skills šŸ™„šŸ˜© jeepers, she needs help! ā€œIt may distract from the real experienceā€ - that being that you failed, spent wicked amounts of money on unnecessary items, tried to go to big to fast, you were a cu*t to customers, and all the awful other things she doneā€¦ but hey sheā€™s an author guys and a ā€œrecovering (poor me card)* entrepreneurā€¦
Shes disgusting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bets is just so waah waah waah at the moment.
Anyone else feel like she just goes on and on about nothing?
Soooooo much! But at least (hopefully šŸ¤žšŸ») she will take all that waaaahing to her ā€˜paid subscriptionā€™ it looks like sheā€™ll be starting!

Yup, can't stand her.

Have any of her staff ever posted here, I bet she was a crappy boss.

I remember watching a story of hers, she was so crappy because one of her staff called in sick and she had to go and set up the shop at 5am or something, it was so clear she was pissed off and taking digs the staff member.
That use to piss me off so much! She would constantly sh*t talk about her staff on her PUBLIC platform for them and everyone to see šŸ¤¬ and often bitched about staff that had resigned etc
Just so insanely unprofessional!
And then she wondered why she was always struggling to hire new staff!! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Yes!!! It's like a pity party on constant replay. Pay your creditors don't keep moaningšŸ¤·
And yeah she keeps going on about being bankrupt. Like STFU and just deal with it. Pay the people you owe. Donā€™t flaunt the fact that youā€™ve purchased all this tit! Sure starting the new website is costing her $$ whereā€™s that money coming from? And how is she even starting a new business when sheā€™s still going into liquidation? How can that even be or happen?

Reactions: 7
Eww so has anyone heard bernadebt speak about the excitement of being able to pay her debtors or is it all (onto the next fucked journey bullshit) careful btw Bernadebt that karma

Also if she's in liquidation, is she actually allowed to those books she "found in box"?

Exactly what I thought, one minute she's ranting about how her following is growing and she doesn't give a duck what anyone thinks, nec minute she's phishing for.......please don't go, we love you, ugh please.
Skete really out here thinking she's doing gods work when all she does is rip content off tattle šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon itā€™s her ex.

She probably paid $2.97 for them at the Warehouse and is planning on scribbling Bernadebt on them and flogging them for $40.
Wouldnā€™t put it past her! How much of a punch in the guts must it be to see your book in the ā€˜reduced to clearā€™ šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
I reckon itā€™s her ex.

She probably paid $2.97 for them at the Warehouse and is planning on scribbling Bernadebt on them and flogging them for $40.
But in liquidation, I would have thought all stock would have been seized to pay her creditors. But yeah no doubt she'll be flogging them off at a massive profit. I don't think she's allowed to though. Watch out Bets IRD is watching you.

Shoshannah, single mum who was traveling in a van is pregnant. I wanna know how and who lol.
Yes she has popped up on my instagram or tik tok , how do so many people have patreon ? I paid for Makaia carrs for 2 months , & regretted it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

But in liquidation, I would have thought all stock would have been seized to pay her creditors. But yeah no doubt she'll be flogging them off at a massive profit. I don't think she's allowed to though. Watch out Bets IRD is watching you.
I thought that too , like how is she allowed to trade anything from magnolia kitchen? I only saw her second release book & maybe scrapers , she is selling online courses as well

I think she said it was published under her own name or something? Either way her publisher is on the list of creditors for Magnolia Kitchen.

Her white book is on special at Once It for $31 if anyone is so inclined.

Reactions: 1
Nope

cos the same theory applies, small accounts use websites Like this to drive their followers numbers. Weither good or bad.

to read it better than Iā€™m working it itā€™s under one of the forums on the main page by admins

Side note

i thought Jordanā€™s advent calendar was paid for so why is ad all over it? Did she get another one
Iā€™d guess she got refunded or has a spare or used affiliate $$ they credited back. Sheā€™s now on the list of pepper and me calender influencers. A boring choice.

I watched Rebecca Keils video and just felt sad for her as she wasnā€™t up to it. Should have just turned down the job !

Where can we see the list of creditors for Magnolia Kitchen?

Iā€™ve stopped watching her stories. The complaining was too much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.