New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sketes giving up the influencer gig then? Will believe it when I see it. (Waiting for the “I’ve had so many messages and people reaching out telling me to stay in any capacity”. Then uses the new following and changes her page back to photography and has a whole new group of customers 🤮
Exactly what I thought, one minute she's ranting about how her following is growing and she doesn't give a duck what anyone thinks, nec minute she's phishing for.......please don't go, we love you, ugh please.

Reactions: 9
Also skete will be around at least until she gets her free pantry makeover:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a picture of some bathroom towels, is it really interesting or relevant

Then, this is how boujee posers show their bathroom towels, is it also interesting or relevant?🤷

If it was a pik of towels how come she needs to be in it? Hate to think how many selfies we will see in that mirror . Also those towels look ugly not nice fluffy and big

Reactions: 5
It would be a “step backwards” for our dear friend Bernadebt so she would never! Although she may be able to teach JJ a thing or two about cake decorating 😂
It might actually help both of them. Jess to be a better baker/decorator and Bernie to share the cost of running a business. And maybe they would open more than 2 days lol

• Haha
This is a picture of some bathroom towels, is it really interesting or relevant

Then, this is how boujee posers show their bathroom towels, is it also interesting or relevant?🤷
“Ok now to capture some ✨RiVeTiNg CoNtEnT✨ for the gram! 🤔I know a pic of my towels, my gram fam will LOVE this! Oh no wait wait lemmie get in the pic 📸 gOrgEoUs! that’s better!!”
Sooooo she posts a pic of her team - that she’s ✨sO gRaTeFuL✨ for at work early this morning and THIS is what SHES doing?! 🤯
Hope you’re up to date with all your brand deadlines now Jess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Shoshannah, single mum who was traveling in a van is pregnant. I wanna know how and who lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“Ok now to capture some ✨RiVeTiNg CoNtEnT✨ for the gram! 🤔I know a pic of my towels, my gram fam will LOVE this! Oh no wait wait lemmie get in the pic 📸 gOrgEoUs! that’s better!!”
Sooooo she posts a pic of her team - that she’s ✨sO gRaTeFuL✨ for at work early this morning and THIS is what SHES doing?! 🤯
Hope you’re up to date with all your brand deadlines now Jess!
Why do you write posts like that? Lol is that how she types on her social media?

For me, personally. Annalee, Ohheyimkayla, Edna, Kim Crossman and heaps who aren’t over 10k but have some of the better brand partnerships and actually use/love the products they’re talking about.
who are the under 10k ones you like? Are we allowed to talk about them if it’s positive?

Why do you write posts like that? Lol is that how she types on her social media?

Dont worry she's making sure she gets in beauty treatments before moving but bet she will be taking fri sat off work to move even tho she hadn't been there all week because of "cleaning and packing"
Aka facial and botox.Also wht is with her NEEDING these pots by Sunday.. can she not use the pots she was using in her new house

Reactions: 4
Also okay, I hate to kick Rebecca Keil while she's down but if I was Pepper and Me, I'd be absolutely guttered that I sent Rebecca a box and that's how she talked about it online.
Yeah I like her too and I know she’s having a hard time right now but why even bother 😬😬😬

Shoshannah, single mum who was traveling in a van is pregnant. I wanna know how and who lol.
Um probably the usual way , sex with a man. Jks.
But has she confirmed it on a patreon post? Cos Just yesterday her story was talking about how she was still single and implying that she wasn't pregnant but could have been saying that to throw people off. And of course u don't have to be in a relationship to get pregnant.

Safety? Are you allowed to have anything you can easily stand on close to pool fences? I was under the impression you weren’t as it allows easy access over the fence so would be breaking the law?
Pool safety enforcement is a joke; friends have a pool without a fence in their fenced backyard which means the door from the house needs a lock on it and can’t be pinned back… they put a lock on for the annual inspection and take it off for the rest of the year! No kids in their family but I’m hyper vigilant when we go there (not often) as I have small children

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Um probably the usual way , sex with a man. Jks.
But has she confirmed it on a patreon post? Cos Just yesterday her story was talking about how she was still single and implying that she wasn't pregnant but could have been saying that to throw people off. And of course u don't have to be in a relationship to get pregnant.
She confirmed it in a reel she posted today. And yeah I mean like, is it with her ex, a new boyfriend, a 1 night stand. Obviously I just want the goss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Dont worry she's making sure she gets in beauty treatments before moving but bet she will be taking fri sat off work to move even tho she hadn't been there all week because of "cleaning and packing"
Aka facial and botox.Also wht is with her NEEDING these pots by Sunday.. can she not use the pots she was using in her new house
I’m guessing because she said it’s an induction cooktop she doesn’t have suitable pans already? But also 🎣🎣 for someone to gift her some! 🙄

• Sick
I don't follow Rebecca, she infuriates me, why always do that hand under the chin gesture, it's so annoying.

Do you think there was some MDMA in that stuff from P&M to help Rebecca feel better?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She confirmed it in a reel she posted today. And yeah I mean like, is it with her ex, a new boyfriend, a 1 night stand. Obviously I just want the goss.
I doubt it is with her ex. I mean I would be disappointed if it was. He's in another country and she said how horrible he was to her.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.