New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man Rebecca Keil used to be such a good follow... now she's forcing herself to 'show up' and get back into the gram because it's her income. How is that not even more fake? Forcing herself to be online when her heart isn't in it so that she can look like she's engaging with her audience and keep her brand deals... like what? Just get off the gram and get a real job if you need money and you don't want to be online. Pretty simple really 🙄

Reactions: 28
I love her content but these are as bad as JJBB ones with the wonky font 😂

Man Rebecca Keil used to be such a good follow... now she's forcing herself to 'show up' and get back into the gram because it's her income. How is that not even more fake? Forcing herself to be online when her heart isn't in it so that she can look like she's engaging with her audience and keep her brand deals... like what? Just get off the gram and get a real job if you need money and you don't want to be online. Pretty simple really 🙄
Was she referencing tattle when she talked about being bitched about online? Because most of the feedback I’ve read about her has been overwhelmingly positive 🤷🏼‍♀️
But also, if you don’t want to read real and honest feedback about yourself then don’t look at tattle 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So Sketes giving up the influencer gig then? Will believe it when I see it. (Waiting for the “I’ve had so many messages and people reaching out telling me to stay in any capacity”. Then uses the new following and changes her page back to photography and has a whole new group of customers 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Excuse number 425632 as to why Bets doesn’t have a business ‘been absorbing all the shipping costs……”. Yeah. That’s exactly what happened 😂😂. Oh and more website talk.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Excuse number 425632 as to why Bets doesn’t have a business ‘been absorbing all the shipping costs……”. Yeah. That’s exactly what happened 😂😂. Oh and more website talk.
& her other excuse of most of her following being international. Perhaps she should have figured that out before she expanded the cafe?! Unsure how international followers are meant to pop in for a coffee.

So she has $3 in her bank account? Might need to stop buying wine and paying for beauty treatments Bernadebt hon. Actually why don’t you apply to work with boujee boss witch Jess!

ps you said most of your followers are in the largest country in the world - if you are talking about population, USA isn’t the biggest as you think it is…….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I see is red blotchy skin and a turned up nose with filled lips? Am I missing something?

How did you get for $180? The pre orders were $200.
There is a pepper & me club on Insta,it’s $5 a month , if u in there you got a code for 10% off , suppose I really paid $185

Reactions: 3
Perhaps stop spending money on tattoos, expensive necklaces, weekly nails etc and you might have more than “$3 iN mY bAnK aCcOuNt” 🙄🙄

& her other excuse of most of her following being international. Perhaps she should have figured that out before she expanded the cafe?! Unsure how international followers are meant to pop in for a coffee.

So she has $3 in her bank account? Might need to stop buying wine and paying for beauty treatments Bernadebt hon. Actually why don’t you apply to work with boujee boss witch Jess!

ps you said most of your followers are in the largest country in the world - if you are talking about population, USA isn’t the biggest as you think it is…….
Loooool can you IMAGINE the two of them together! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Just watched her stories & had a look on her website , I want to know who would pay $50 for her 2nd book ? 🤦‍♀️my daughter bought us both one on clearance from warehouse for $2.97 ea & tgis wasn’t that long after it was released, love to know if anyone will continue buying from her 🥹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Perhaps stop spending money on tattoos, expensive necklaces, weekly nails etc and you might have more than “$3 iN mY bAnK aCcOuNt” 🙄🙄

Loooool can you IMAGINE the two of them together! 🤮🤮🤮
It would be a “step backwards” for our dear friend Bernadebt so she would never! Although she may be able to teach JJ a thing or two about cake decorating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bets is just a sad sob story for people to buy her stuff. I can’t feel sorry for her when she also spent $$$ on tattoos, clothing, makeup and all her facials, nails etc.
Running your own business is hard and to me it looks like she had no money sense and continued to splash out.

Reactions: 13
Finally an ‘influencer’ who I think suits getting the pepper and me advent calendar -thecontroversialkiwi on tiktok

Reactions: 3
Poor old IamKatyThomas. Such a hard life and on struggle street, needed that give a little to survive. Next minute new house. And now a trip overseas. I wish I was hard up as her. 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It would be a “step backwards” for our dear friend Bernadebt so she would never! Although she may be able to teach JJ a thing or two about cake decorating 😂
Oh no she would NEVER!
My skin itches just thinking about the lack of hygiene/food safety protocols between them! 🤮
And to your previous comment - SO TRUE! If she knew her audience was mostly US based HOW did she think she was going to make any $$ from expanding her cafe?! …dumbass

The “Work With Me” section on her website fishing for Brand Partnerships 🙄
“While I am no longer promoting my business I love being able to work with other brands showing up and creating authentic content that resonates with people on a real level”
Imagine how damaging she would be for a brand/company’s image! Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knowledgable people about the ASA.

My good friend with Stage IV breast cancer was sent this by a SK follower who thought she should follow this advice😡

Looking into it the Dr isn't a real Dr and I was thinking this might be worth an ASA report. Influenzas have a responsibility, and that's not to peddle snake oil, and at least have knowledge about what they are promoting and should have accountability 😡😡 opinions please
He's a Doctor of natural medicine and a doctor of chiropractic...DEFINITELY not someone who should be advising on cancer.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.