New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn’t show up on my FYP now that you’ve shared this I’m going to be very upset cos I want to watch the train wreck 😂
Is it some kind of ASMR card reading session??

Damn I asked hubby to get me one for Christmas and now I don’t want it 🥲 I wonder if there’s a better brand cos we have massive windows in our house and grubby little hands always touching them!
I actually love mine! Might not be perfect but it’s so much easier and I feel more motivated to do the windows because I have one 😂

We love ours aswell, wouldn’t be with out it we have a new model now but have had one for over 5 years, great for condensation aswell.
Also, we originally got our for the condensation in winter - don’t have that issue anymore but still love it!

Reactions: 1
The filth that came off Ellie’s windows! 🤢 That's a great advertisement for the Karcher window vac thingy but not for your "Abby-ell" candles 🤣
Screenshot_20221115-193145_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm 50/50 on my window vac... it's good for condensation but I prefer to use my dishbrush that has foam on one side and a porous bit on the other side + the ability to fill its handle with water and Sunlight dishwashing liquid (which is better than the Karcher stuff).

Reactions: 7
Safety? Are you allowed to have anything you can easily stand on close to pool fences? I was under the impression you weren’t as it allows easy access over the fence so would be breaking the law?
I'm not sure what u mean? I can't see anything outside the fences. . Inside wouldn't matter so much cos they already in there.

I’d send directly to Catherine
I’m a thick bleep and didn’t read the person’s post properly - it’s not actually an Ad so ASA won’t be able to do anything in this case.
but yes, everyone should note down Catherine’s details, I have her added in my phone contacts 😂

07634CDD-ABFC-41C7-B448-77815D243501.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I brought one. I am a Pepper and Me fan(atic). I find the products amazing and I think Cherie is pretty cool and agree, I don't feel like they gave the products to the right influencers. Like would've been cool for them to go some kiwi cooks online and watched them create something. Bit of a fail on Pepper and Me's part.

I hope Rebecca is okay.
I couldn’t justify the price for one but I wanna know what’s in it. Can you open them all and share a list for us 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uggghhh I haven't caught up here for a couple of days so it may have been mentioned but I am so so gutted that Cherie sent an advent calendar to LFYD 🥴🤢🤮 Like wtf. That's just so tit. You just went down in my estimations of coolness Cherie 😭😭 so gutted.
Same!!!!! She’s really not doing herself and her business any favours atm through associating herself with all the plonkers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes I would expect if I was sending someone product to promote that the content would be a little bit more than just opening it saying what it was then quickly moving on.... I usually really like Rebecca but this was very half hearted. Hope she is doing OK. None of the influencers that I have seen that have received the advents have convinced me to buy one, I personally feel that advertising that product could include making the recipe it came with to showcase it?
Cherie could have done so much better on who she chose to send these too!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.