New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowledgable people about the ASA.

My good friend with Stage IV breast cancer was sent this by a SK follower who thought she should follow this advice😡

Looking into it the Dr isn't a real Dr and I was thinking this might be worth an ASA report. Influenzas have a responsibility, and that's not to peddle snake oil, and at least have knowledge about what they are promoting and should have accountability 😡😡 opinions please

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What TF is this Erin?
I love seeing Erin’s meals they are such a shambles 😂

My good friend with Stage IV breast cancer was sent this by a SK follower who thought she should follow this advice😡

Looking into it the Dr isn't a real Dr and I was thinking this might be worth an ASA report. Influenzas have a responsibility, and that's not to peddle snake oil, and at least have knowledge about what they are promoting and should have accountability 😡😡 opinions please
Yes could be worth sending to ASA

Reactions: 9
SO disappointed in Cherie, Why…?! Ffs why align herself with such tooled, can it get any worse that LFYD, Magnolia should have just given SA one aswell, trifecta!

Reactions: 10

This is gross and wild misinformation. But I don’t think it falls under the ASA guidelines. As this isn’t an ad. They aren’t advertising anything. I’d report it to Instagram for false information.

Reactions: 1
Oh God her lives crack me up she trys reading people's cards, whispers the hole time and makes noises upto the microphone of like plastic crackling she's so fuked aye, she changed profession every 6 months... after nails it was life coach then spiritual healer now crystals now bloody nails again can't decide what she wants to be or do and goes thru so many bloody faizes
Pretty sure she also became a web developer at one stage to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also okay, I hate to kick Rebecca Keil while she's down but if I was Pepper and Me, I'd be absolutely guttered that I sent Rebecca a box and that's how she talked about it online.
I guess on the flip side if Cherie has just sent boxes and not paid them for their time she should be happy they have shown it at all.

As much as we hate it this is an influencers "job" so they should be paid if you really want them to do a good stand up job.

I have worked in places that have large budgets for influencers but we would only use influencers that had proper representation so that you could hold the agency to account if the influencer did a piss poor job.

Reactions: 2
Safety? Are you allowed to have anything you can easily stand on close to pool fences? I was under the impression you weren’t as it allows easy access over the fence so would be breaking the law?
Pretty sure my dad had to cut this random bush tree thing out of his garden cause it was slightly too close to the fence someone "could" jump over lol. He's also waikato councl so don't know if it's different each region?

Safety? Are you allowed to have anything you can easily stand on close to pool fences? I was under the impression you weren’t as it allows easy access over the fence so would be breaking the law?
Whose backyard is that? Safety issues aside, it's gorgeous!

We have just had a landscape plan done for our poolside area and got a professional plan done for this exact reason. You can’t even have certain bushes that make it easy for people to climb over the fence.
Having said that our pool is existing so nobody from the council is going to come and check that our landscaping is ok so I guess it depends whether he has had council sign off or not?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.