New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously no one has applied 🤣 people clearly see Jess that you take The piss out of your staff..." I'm your boss.. what more could you want?" ..Obviously no one wants you to be there boss 🤣✌

And baking now for Friday Saturday?🤢🤮🤢🤮 no wounder you need to chuck caramel sauce on everything View attachment 1731032View attachment 1731033
“they’re so busy doing long hours”
Yeah your staff are Jess but you’re off getting more beauty appointments done..
BTW guys more #AD at caci clinic incoming today guys. Saw her entering there today.. couldnt mistake the brown outfit and socks pulled over the leggings 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Love Edna, culture of grace, Heidi, Hannah Barrett, Matilda ummmmm
I do like following culture of grace but wish she wouldn’t show her children as much as she does and it does annoy me that she had a huge rant about her daughter not being allowed social media or a phone until she’s much older but now that seems to have changed but she won’t address it due to her daughters privacy.

Reactions: 6
“they’re so busy doing long hours”
Yeah your staff are Jess but you’re off getting more beauty appointments done..
BTW guys more #AD at caci clinic incoming today guys. Saw her entering there today.. couldnt mistake the brown outfit and socks pulled over the leggings 😂

Your poor eyes, surley it mist be lash day also she had none on. Thought she had today off to pack and clean? She's full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's friends with Edna here's my crouch swart, that's more than enough to make me take a very wide berth :sick:

Her insta is jess__owen isn't it?
Has she blocked me for no reason? 🤔
justjessboujeebakery

• Haha
  • Heart
Also okay, I hate to kick Rebecca Keil while she's down but if I was Pepper and Me, I'd be absolutely guttered that I sent Rebecca a box and that's how she talked about it online.

Reactions: 12
If she doesn’t show up on my FYP now that you’ve shared this I’m going to be very upset cos I want to watch the train wreck 😂
Is it some kind of ASMR card reading session??

Damn I asked hubby to get me one for Christmas and now I don’t want it 🥲 I wonder if there’s a better brand cos we have massive windows in our house and grubby little hands always touching them!
I want to get one from show tv , I think it’s called window wow but want to hear some reviews first

I do like following culture of grace but wish she wouldn’t show her children as much as she does and it does annoy me that she had a huge rant about her daughter not being allowed social media or a phone until she’s much older but now that seems to have changed but she won’t address it due to her daughters privacy.

Yep agree. Shows them in the bath and everything. And agree re the phone. That was wild. She was so against it and then suddenly it was ok, and even ok for Mila to have social media. Sometimes I think a lot of what she does is for attention. I know for a fact she hated home schooling but her husband wanted her to do it. The only thing she enjoyed about it was the new followers as she was in the herald I think it was, talking about it. I'm also surprised she's friends with Ness still, especially as a Christian...and ness doing the dirty on her husband.

• Wow
Also okay, I hate to kick Rebecca Keil while she's down but if I was Pepper and Me, I'd be absolutely guttered that I sent Rebecca a box and that's how she talked about it online.
Yes I would expect if I was sending someone product to promote that the content would be a little bit more than just opening it saying what it was then quickly moving on.... I usually really like Rebecca but this was very half hearted. Hope she is doing OK. None of the influencers that I have seen that have received the advents have convinced me to buy one, I personally feel that advertising that product could include making the recipe it came with to showcase it?

Your poor eyes, surley it mist be lash day also she had none on. Thought she had today off to pack and clean? She's full of tit
Also tick tock Jess you’ve got ✨cOnTeNt✨ due for your braaaaaands remember!!
So while you’re having the day off to pack and clean and move gym, show off your garish ring and get beautified don’t forget about the deadlines you’ve missed!! ⏰⏰
You wanted to make “influencing” your full time job, but so far you’re not doing a very good job!

Yes I would expect if I was sending someone product to promote that the content would be a little bit more than just opening it saying what it was then quickly moving on.... I usually really like Rebecca but this was very half hearted. Hope she is doing OK. None of the influencers that I have seen that have received the advents have convinced me to buy one, I personally feel that advertising that product could include making the recipe it came with to showcase it?
I brought one. I am a Pepper and Me fan(atic). I find the products amazing and I think Cherie is pretty cool and agree, I don't feel like they gave the products to the right influencers. Like would've been cool for them to go some kiwi cooks online and watched them create something. Bit of a fail on Pepper and Me's part.

I hope Rebecca is okay.

Reactions: 12
Cherie herself is her best advertisement! She doesn’t need these other people butchering her brand!
Is always great content when her, Lorne and Cam get on there!
The fact shes sent these ✨iNfLuEnZaS✨ one for free then mistakenly sent our friend here 2 and had the nerve to ask them to pay for it(discounted) or send it back is really off IMO!
Even Emma/Get Good Face on her stories the other day said “hey if you get extra product in your order, it’s either I’ve chucked in some free stuff or MADE A MISTAKE! Don’t even worry, don’t message me about it just keep it”

Excellent work Tarryn videoing your son at a school event and including other students and adults who haven’t consented to be in your story.

Gutted about the Pepper and Me advent calendars, if she did it to get us talking about then yes, it worked! To buy no 👎 but she didn’t need to as they sold out so why promote it like she has done?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like such hard work cleaning and packing 🙄🙄🙄

How does she not realise people will see this and think wtf, is she that stupid, by the time she actually does the cleaning packing today ( If she even does) she could have been at work instead of these beauty apps

Reactions: 8
How does she not realise people will see this and think wtf, is she that stupid, by the time she actually does the cleaning packing today ( If she even does) she could have been at work instead of these beauty apps
👏👏👏EXACTLY! She’s so stupid 🙄🙄

also to add to everyone’s excellent explanations of why she’s 👎🏻👎🏻

Don’t forget blatantly ripping off other company’s TM ‘Barbie’ ‘Maybelline’ ‘Got Milk?’ Even TVNZ’s (and Edna, who she likes to think is her bestie - except she will always choose another Bakery unless Jess sends her stuff for free!) ‘Boss Babes’
Making ‘merch’ for a ‘bakery’ and thinking she’s that hot sh*t that people will want to buy

I could go on!….

Reactions: 11
I brought one. I am a Pepper and Me fan(atic). I find the products amazing and I think Cherie is pretty cool and agree, I don't feel like they gave the products to the right influencers. Like would've been cool for them to go some kiwi cooks online and watched them create something. Bit of a fail on Pepper and Me's part.

I hope Rebecca is okay.
I agree! Love Cherie and the brand but super disappointed that VJ cooks hasn’t been sent any but then do you think that’s maybe cause she’s got a cookbook out too? Same with Miss Polly? Those two would have made some bomb meals with the ingredients!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.