New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, Tarryn must have a busy day already at the gym. I wonder if she will admit she actually goes twice a day on more than the odd occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jess going on about how her dogs 1 year old today, you would think she gave birth to it! Woundet if she will have another photo shoot soon with the other dog, will prob put the photos up in her new house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jess going on about how her dogs 1 year old today, you would think she gave birth to it! Woundet if she will have another photo shoot soon with the other dog, will prob put the photos up in her new house
She’s such a wanker 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously no one has applied 🤣 people clearly see Jess that you take The piss out of your staff..." I'm your boss.. what more could you want?" ..Obviously no one wants you to be there boss 🤣✌

And baking now for Friday Saturday?🤢🤮🤢🤮 no wounder you need to chuck caramel sauce on everything
Screenshot_20221115-094131_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221115-093951_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously no one has applied 🤣 people clearly see Jess that you take The piss out of your staff..." I'm your boss.. what more could you want?" ..Obviously no one wants you to be there boss 🤣✌

And baking now for Friday Saturday?🤢🤮🤢🤮 no wounder you need to chuck caramel sauce on everything View attachment 1731032View attachment 1731033
May not have perfect skin (lord knows I would love perfect skin)

She actually looks lovely in those pics.

still not a fan of her overall tho, don’t worry 🤣 other influencer friends using other businesses shows she will tank soon anyhow

Reactions: 5

And baking now for Friday Saturday?🤢🤮🤢🤮 no wounder you need to chuck caramel sauce on everything View attachment 1731032View attachment 1731033
Oh you’re moving into YOUR new house?!? I simply had NO IDEA!!! So you’re having TODAY off to pack and clean…so what were yesterday and Sunday? Idiot 🙄
And no Jess absolutely no one wants you to be their Boss - why does she constantly need to differentiate the fact that she’s the ✨bOsS✨?? We geeeeet it you own a business, you’re a ✨bOsS bAbE✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh you’re moving into YOUR new house?!? I simply had NO IDEA!!! So you’re having TODAY off to pack and clean…so what were yesterday and Sunday? Idiot 🙄
And no Jess absolutely no one wants you to be their Boss - why does she constantly need to differentiate the fact that she’s the ✨bOsS✨?? We geeeeet it you own a business, you’re a ✨bOsS bAbE✨
I learn so much here, haha. I have never heard of this woman and her business.

Her shop looks so cute and her dounuts look so yum. Someone fill me in on why we dislike her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Uggghhh I haven't caught up here for a couple of days so it may have been mentioned but I am so so gutted that Cherie sent an advent calendar to LFYD 🥴🤢🤮 Like wtf. That's just so tit. You just went down in my estimations of coolness Cherie 😭😭 so gutted.

Reactions: 21

She fully gives off narcissist vibes

Reactions: 3

Her shop looks so cute and her dounuts look so yum. Someone fill me in on why we dislike her?
Her shop isn't.cute its copied from another bakery, down to the pink coffee machine.

She has her dog in the food prep area, has dubious food handling skills. Her donuts dont look yum. They are garish and ott. The cakes can be scary and amateurish.

Her housemade sauce is myth. As an employer she spends more time at the beauty parlor than in the business. Her workers work hard to maintain the business.

I'll let others add their input as well🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Her food does not look great . It’s covered in sauce and split cream cheese to cover how fry everything is because it’s been baker days prior. 🤢

• Sick
Her shop isn't.cute its copied from another bakery, down to the pink coffee machine.

She has her dog in the food prep area, has dubious food handling skills. Her donuts dont look yum. They are garish and ott. The cakes can be scary and amateurish.

Her housemade sauce is myth. As an employer she spends more time at the beauty parlor than in the business. Her workers work hard to maintain the business.

I'll let others add their input as well🤣

She's only open 2 days (8 hours) in total and the food is made days in advance meaning its dry and nasty. She follows no food saftey guidelines... leaves donuts in sun no refrigeration cabinet, dosnt wear covered shoes, has long nails with polish, has her dogs in the kitchen

• Heart
Her food does not look great . It’s covered in sauce and split cream cheese to cover how fry everything is because it’s been baker days prior. 🤢
Which brings me to my next question……why do they bake days in advance and still not have a full cabinet until 10am!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.