New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have one and it’s amazing and no I am not an influenza haha. Ours is the middle of the range one, no streaks, yes I admit it doesn’t get everywhere but you can turn it and get almost everywhere. Got it on special at Mitre10
We love ours aswell, wouldn’t be with out it we have a new model now but have had one for over 5 years, great for condensation aswell.

Reactions: 3
I just thought the same thing! Sounds bloody half asleep!
Ok also was just looking at the prizes..
So 1 thing is a box of JJBB donuts plus a $50 coffee tab - but if the winner is out of Auckland, you’ll get a whatever the other brand is $150 gift voucher.
Is she saying a box of her donuts is worth $100??! 😮😮 da fuq!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell, scrolling TIK TOK, no I’m not 12 I promise, and this face 🙄🤮 she’s vaping and had not long mentioned before this that she had a “special smoke outside for her back so was a bit high” strange… I haven’t seen her since Pebbles outted her for being a literal witch boss, thought she had dissolved.
😂 this came up on mine too so I watched some of it.. she even said she couldn’t see the point basically in getting a part time job when she had all her nail stuff at home which proves she was already thinking of doing it but making out she was inundated with messages telling her to do it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She was whispering in this aswell, I assumed someone was around on a call/asleep 🤣🫠 I don’t know if she’s still going or not, it was so cringe,

Has to go check it out - hahahah the comments

She could so
Ok also was just looking at the prizes..
So 1 thing is a box of JJBB donuts plus a $50 coffee tab - but if the winner is out of Auckland, you’ll get a whatever the other brand is $150 gift voucher.
Is she saying a box of her donuts is worth $100??! 😮😮 da fuq!

$100 for her bakels donuts premix?
Bloody hell bet there won't be many either

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Elle herself missed the memo as to what masks protect you from. Masks are for respiratory protection, like covid and the flu. They will not protect you against gastro bugs. Good hand and toilet hygiene are your best defences and not coming into contact with others. And yes single parents just have to deal with issues like this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Elle herself missed the memo as to what masks protect you from. Masks are for respiratory protection, like covid and the flu. They will not protect you against gastro bugs. Good hand and toilet hygiene are your best defences and not coming into contact with others. And yes single parents just have to deal with issues like this.
Next youtube tutorial
"How to survive gastro while being a parent"

TrIcKs AnD tIpS cOs I'm NoW a Pro 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Next youtube tutorial
"How to survive gastro while being a parent"

TrIcKs AnD tIpS cOs I'm NoW a Pro 🙄
I mean, easy enough for her to survive when Davey will have the twins all day while she spends the day in bed. Which is great, that’s what you do when you’re sick, but if I see ANYTHING from her about how hard it was to get through gastro as a parent I’ll scream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 this came up on mine too so I watched some of it.. she even said she couldn’t see the point basically in getting a part time job when she had all her nail stuff at home which proves she was already thinking of doing it but making out she was inundated with messages telling her to do it 🙄
Mine too! So so cringe.
“How to tell you’re a washed up influencer, still clinging to the hope that you’re cool“ in one easy step.

Reactions: 3
We love ours too. They are worth the money. I got mine before influencers starting showing them
Have one as well and we’ll before influencers time. Have to admit it isn’t perfect but it does a quick job.

Like Dyson which I also has way before influencers but have to admit didn’t love at all.

Reactions: 1
Have one as well and we’ll before influencers time. Have to admit it isn’t perfect but it does a quick job.

Like Dyson which I also has way before influencers but have to admit didn’t love at all.
I love that everyone’s saying before influencers ahaha. Doesn’t that just say so much!! 🙌🏻

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.