New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The abeillelekekekebdhehe blue is more of a cheap school uniform blue. Tattle blue is more sophisticated 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha yea and every second sentence was “oooh yes we love x product, gotta sell heaps of that, have a pool to pay for!” 😂
And her and heart eyes are starting a podcast!
Why on earth would a company that sells herbs need a podcast. Especially one where they talk about mortgages and installing pools?

Someone make it make sense

Reactions: 7
She's her own worst enemy.. All the choices of "fast food" high sugar snacks, are hers. She's not forced to eat these. Sadly you'd think she'd be doing everything she could do improve any minute fertility chances she has. But no. How does she know that constant exposure to the candles and the constituents used to manufacture them don't have an adverse effect. I have little sympathy for her anymore, she's her own worst enemy.
My sister was ttc for 2 years, 26 years old. She wasn't super overweight but ate a lot of junk, didn't really exercise etc.

She cleaned up her eating and started going to the gym again after getting fertility advice and was pregnant in 2 months. Healthy baby girl is here now. She was so shocked but said it was the best lesson she's ever had that poor diet and exercise doesn't just have long terms effects- it makes a difference in your 20s too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Louisa still looking for a phone for her daughter why does it have to be 11 or 12 second hand why not just get an 8 or 10 or whatever fits their budget instead of trying to get a cheap one through followers

also MFM shared a reel about what kids do in holidays (lots of activirs) vs what they tell their teacher (they played on their iPad, Mariathat is all your kids did is play on their iPads and went outside like once a week hahah you didn’t do that stuff with them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Louisa still looking for a phone for her daughter why does it have to be 11 or 12 second hand why not just get an 8 or 10 or whatever fits their budget instead of trying to get a cheap one through followers

also MFM shared a reel about what kids do in holidays (lots of activirs) vs what they tell their teacher (they played on their iPad, Mariathat is all your kids did is play on their iPads and went outside like once a week hahah you didn’t do that stuff with them

I can't believe she is trying to get one off her followers, when she said about a getaway last week and was hoping for a free willing to pay $500 a night! Instead of spending money on get away buy a phone, alot of us would love a getawaybut things come up and we put things that are more important in that place and organise those first.. and she's bloody away alot!!

Reactions: 6
Ellie just comes across so childish. I can't imagine how crap it is to struggle with fertility but the video of the smoothie including the jiggling just seems like attention seeking. You can literally drink a glass of powder without filming it gurrl.
Lol so I looked up the powder she is drinking (maca)

The only fertility related benefits that have been proved in a study is that it increases sp*rm concentration (but not motility).

Someone needs to tell her to give it to Brett cus it's not gonna do anything for her (apart from make her h*rny according to Healthline.)

She's really not the brightest bulb is she

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A new Maria?
From what I've seen it's the same old lazy one, doing as little as she can with her kids, making toddler lunchboxes, sharing daily time and overinflated weather updates, eating cup cakes and pies, reading smut, posting lame ass memes and thinking she's the official information line for any Auckland wide emergency.
So yeah if I'm brutally honest the only changes might be a toning down of the purple hair and obvious signs of excessive bluebell consumption.
As you were Maria
---
Aka "some clothing brand sponsor me and send me free clothes" 🙄

Also wearing activewear 100% of the time and the other 10% of the time was going out clothes......the maths isn't mathing 🤔🤣 you sweet dumb blonde bimbo 🙄🤣
God how embarassing, stupid bimbo. No wonder Randell wants to shag her, like attracts like and all that. He's thick as tit too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Why not just get a $200 Samsung??

Reactions: 7
Why not just get a $200 Samsung??
Because she wants someone to give her daughter it free! Tarryn and others do this all the time. They would ask, followers would DM them a price and then they would say ‘oh that’s a little expensive’. Then hope they reduce it or some mug kindly offers them one. Have heard about this happening a few times in the past.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Because she wants someone to give her daughter it free! Tarryn and others do this all the time. They would ask, followers would DM them a price and then they would say ‘oh that’s a little expensive’. Then hope they reduce it or some mug kindly offers them one. Have heard about this happening a few times in the past.
Gemma Bradley is terrible for this!

Reactions: 6
Why on earth would a company that sells herbs need a podcast. Especially one where they talk about mortgages and installing pools?

Someone make it make sense
I actually really like their podcast, her and Lorne have a great rapport and hearing the bts of P&M is really interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.