New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still betting that her and husband have broken up. Gut feeling. Although they are quite religious so less likely.
I went stalking to see if I could see a ring still on the finger but can’t tell.
Why do they always do this? I’m pretty much either tell us what’s going or or don’t. Nothing in between! They love the drama.
I feel some of these influencers would have been great to follow if they had used their platform differently. I know there is a balance between oversharing but how informative could some of them been about what’s going on with their lives. Instead it’s all about the free crap and $$$.

Reactions: 7
I went stalking to see if I could see a ring still on the finger but can’t tell.
Why do they always do this? I’m pretty much either tell us what’s going or or don’t. Nothing in between! They love the drama.
I feel some of these influencers would have been great to follow if they had used their platform differently. I know there is a balance between oversharing but how informative could some of them been about what’s going on with their lives. Instead it’s all about the free crap and $$$.
Good thinking! I went and looked too and she doesn't look like she does.
Screenshot_20240207_231846_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Cassie, babes! I don’t think the “authorities” are going to give a flying duck about a smelly dirty mum with 4567 kids having screenshots from a “gossip” forum😂😂😂😂😂 You will be the laughing stock of Mandurah you silly twit!!

Cashie’s getting the big guns out🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww bless Cashie,
Getting your kickers in a twist are we? 😂

I think it's fair to say that you are on Tattle more than any of us 😂 difference is I don't have 9735621 children to run around after.
Yes your life is borring, repetitive same tit different day, difference is that you call this your job/income, is lunchbox, beach, anon box, pool, weather, and your borring flop of a scooter shop all you can come up with?

Unfortunately the joys of the internet you can't please everyone, and there will be a zillion opinions on your life because YOU CHOOSE to show case it to thousands, you choose to wake up each day and share your life with a bunch of stranger on the internet, parpares the internet isn't for you?
You seem to dish it but can't take it. 😜
Why don't you go find some froends/hobbies and live your life abit.
Jump into the real world and not Lala land where you think the internet is full of lollipops and rainbows.

And just for the record my life is great, I'm not jelious of you, there is absolutely nothing about you your chipmunk or your sprogs and your life that I could possibly want.
You are more obsessed with Tattle than we are with you, every damn story you post is some dig or respone, you really are abit special sweetie.

Anyway my 2cents 😂✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Cassie, babes! I don’t think the “authorities” are going to give a flying duck about a smelly dirty mum with 4567 kids having screenshots from a “gossip” forum😂😂😂😂😂 You will be the laughing stock of Mandurah you silly twit!!

Cashie’s getting the big guns out🫣🫣🫣
authorities?? 😂😂😂

We are still waiting for the receipts 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s actually bleeping weird how much this chick spends talking about kids for someone who doesn’t bleeping want them? Like literally why - it’s actually obsessive at this point.
I find she gets triggered by certain comments and has to prove her point. You don’t want kids that’s great! I do agree with her a bit when parents make comments like who will look after you when you’re old. I didn’t have kids for that. I didn’t have kids so I could be grandparent. It’s a silly comment to make because it’s not the reason I had them.
I don’t see her niche market but maybe that’s because I know so many single and married individuals who don’t have or want kids. And personally I don’t care that much about other peoples kids.

Reactions: 6
I’m not fat shaming, I’m concerned. If you’re running a double G on the back and barely an A on the front you need to change your ways.
Pori mahmah
The second photo is hard to tell whether it's her front or back.
Absolutely no idea why the Dr talked to her about her weight? No idea at all.

I've unfollowed Cassie now. She's doing the tiny white font thing now and honestly it was the last straw 🤣. Anyway, since you are in here I'll say 👋.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me these spelling mistakes make my eye twitch and my brain explode 👀🤯

She always makes so many. It's not hard to check before posting 😕 #teachersdaughter #thinksshesbrainy #andaboveeveryone #toomuchwineandweed 🙄 (channelling EmCults #hashtag game) 🤣
Tooo stooooned 😂
---
What concerns me most with Pori Mahmah is the glorification of being fat. Especially as a Pacific Islander, she is showing PI AND Māori who have higher incidence of diabetes, heart failure etc that being that large is okay, and it’s not… it’s dangerous!!

Celebrating this level of obesity concerns me deeply as I feel like it’s normalising a lifestyle that is rapidly going to kill you. It’s like celebrating a drug addiction or celebrating anorexia or celebrating living in a way every day that puts you at such high risk of death.

I’m all for body confidence and self love. But celebrating this level of unhealthy is a really scary thought to be influencing an already vulnerable community on.

To sit there and eat chicken wing after chicken wing, followed by noodle bowls, followed by biscuits and sweeets…. It’s scary. Because there is also the message of eat whatever makes you feel good and don’t worry about the consequences…

Last edited:
Aww bless Cashie,

I think it's fair to say that you are on Tattle more than any of us 😂 difference is I don't have 9735621 children to run around after.
Yes your life is borring, repetitive same tit different day, difference is that you call this your job/income, is lunchbox, beach, anon box, pool, weather, and your borring flop of a scooter shop all you can come up with?

Unfortunately the joys of the internet you can't please everyone, and there will be a zillion opinions on your life because YOU CHOOSE to show case it to thousands, you choose to wake up each day and share your life with a bunch of stranger on the internet, parpares the internet isn't for you?
Jump into the real world and not Lala land where you think the internet is full of lollipops and rainbows.

And just for the record my life is great, I'm not jelious of you, there is absolutely nothing about you your chipmunk or your sprogs and your life that I could possibly want.
You are more obsessed with Tattle than we are with you, every damn story you post is some dig or respone, you really are abit special sweetie.

Anyway my 2cents 😂✌
Who doxed themselves? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I haven’t seen anyone do that OR share anything personal enough that would give them away.
Sounds like she’s trying to get the shits up people to me 🙄

Aww bless Cashie,

Anyway my 2cents 😂✌
She’s being dim. People don’t see her stories after 5 minutes because they’re stalking her page, they see them because they’re on their own instagram feed and she pops up. Whereas to see tattle and respond within minutes, you either have to have push notifications on your phone set up or you have to be constantly refreshing this page. Does she not see the difference? Why is she constantly on tattle? Does she have push notifications set up? How lame!

Yes Cassie, you have some hate followers. Not me, I get better Aussie content from friends and relatives because they actually travel and explore and work and have hobbies and don’t just share the same pics every day. I unfollowed loooooong ago.

I know a couple of people who aren’t tattlers who unfollowed her quietly because she’s constantly going on about tattle and they thought it was weird. One was a Patreon sub, one wasn’t. Her obsession will sink her and she doesn’t even realise. It’s already cost her income.

She’s being dim. People don’t see her stories after 5 minutes because they’re stalking her page, they see them because they’re on their own instagram feed and she pops up. Whereas to see tattle and respond within minutes, you either have to have push notifications on your phone set up or you have to be constantly refreshing this page. Does she not see the difference? Why is she constantly on tattle? Does she have push notifications set up? How lame!

Yes Cassie, you have some hate followers. Not me, I get better Aussie content from friends and relatives because they actually travel and explore and work and have hobbies and don’t just share the same pics every day. I unfollowed loooooong ago.

I know a couple of people who aren’t tattlers who unfollowed her quietly because she’s constantly going on about tattle and they thought it was weird. One was a Patreon sub, one wasn’t. Her obsession will sink her and she doesn’t even realise. It’s already cost her income.
It actually blows my mind how fast she sees stuff from in here! Like you say, is she checking constantly? Have notifications on?
It must be so draining!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was posted within 5mins of my post 😂😂

It wouldn't matter if I had 1 kid or 10 I would still have hobbies, and live a better life than your borring one. I have hobbies, friends, travel, i don't brag about money, and I certainly don't think of you all day like you do me 😂😂
Struggle? 😂 where the F did you get that, just because you struggle with your children don't project your own insecurities on me "babes" 😂😂

Get a life, and no one has doxed themselves we are smarter than you I guess that's abit hard to comprehend because your so dumb. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Aww bless Cashie,

Anyway my 2cents 😂✌
Shes taken screenshots for the "Authorities" all right Sherlock Holmes calm your tits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that didn't take long did it....a YouTube video all on a day in the life of someone with ADHD. Watch Elleherself capitalise on this and squeeze it for everything she can. Babes, not sure you are aware but all your vlogs have been a day in the life of someone with ADHD...you just didn't have your label when you made them. It's no different now just because you have been labelled.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.