New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are you not relaxing though.
Also. What a gr8 photo. Classy gal.
Every couple of days she hypes up how they have been “smashing out” heaps of work which is usually followed by a big sleep in or some kind of de-stress activity and shopping excursion but I’m genuinely so perplexed as to what she does to fill a full day, let alone full week and how this would even come close to being so exhausting that she would consistently need pampering as a result.

Reactions: 10
Every couple of days she hypes up how they have been “smashing out” heaps of work which is usually followed by a big sleep in or some kind of de-stress activity and shopping excursion but I’m genuinely so perplexed as to what she does to fill a full day, let alone full week and how this would even come close to being so exhausting that she would consistently need pampering as a result.
Who's gonna break it to her that relaxing is super few and far between when you have a kid 😂😂
Bets on that her parents take the kid for regular sleepovers for her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t wanna be a fragile bleep, but Ellie needs to learn that saying “naturally” in the TTC community is a no-no. It makes it seem like those going the ivf/iui route are doing something un natural and therefore wrong…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Elle Dingwall doesn't know what to do. Boy twin doesn't fit his sleep sack anymore. What does she do.🤷 Does she have to buy bedding, a pillow, a big boy bed. Is she angling for freebies. She needs help stat
Queue Sleep Store donates sleep suits. Probably. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she is trying to get one off her followers, when she said about a getaway last week and was hoping for a free willing to pay $500 a night! Instead of spending money on get away buy a phone, alot of us would love a getawaybut things come up and we put things that are more important in that place and organise those first.. and she's bloody away alot!!
😂😂 she didn’t get her free or cheap getaway though…obviously everyone saw through her and no one offered 😂😂 so should have plenty of money for a phone now she didn’t have to spend to go away

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone in here a Emember of Embassy at the mo? Love to know if OE addresses Marnie’s crappy behaviour at all or if it came up.
I asked my friend this same thing! She said absolutely no comments on it from anyone, let alone Big Em herself. OE is just being really sanctimonious about being at Waitangi and how she is the best person in the world and also hanging out with Ethically Dull Kate. She said OE is absolutely loving herself at the moment. I don’t have screen shots or evidence because she doesn’t want to get kicked out of the cult 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Prob cause it's the only way she gets likes lol, I looked on the page and no one comments or likes so how are they going to make money?

Also she was just complaining that she "couldn't work" due to her back yet the day after she resigns she wants to plan a trip to Fiji?? How can you travel leah? Surely being on a plane that long will upset your back... i would be soooo pissed if I was Michael hill looking after her whilst she pulled this tit and now plans a get away
She is a shameless scammer this one.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the sad event Carmen Lett keeps posting about is? She keeps posting photos of herself crying but no info.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When are you not relaxing though.
Also. What a gr8 photo. Classy gal.
😆 Does she buy every gimmick out there!! What a laugh
---
She has migraines remember 😆
---
I’m not fat shaming, I’m concerned. If you’re running a double G on the back and barely an A on the front you need to change your ways.
Pori mahmah
My goodness, no wonder he dr said to lose weight. I'm concerned about your health and I don't know ya. Again not fat shaming it's thinking of her health.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.