New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes taken screenshots for the "Authorities" all right Sherlock Holmes calm your tits 🤣
This had me😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sherlock Holmes😂😂😂😂😂

Poor babes! I guess being as thick as she stems from being raised in a cult and not attending school. Cashie, babes, go get some therapy!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone listen to the hits? I used to hate Jono and Ben but they have warmed on me and really toned it down since being on breakfast radio. Megan papas joined them and this morning there was shaaaaade thrown!
They were talking about a zoo where you can buy a cockroach in the name of someone for Valentine’s Day, one of the boys asked Megan who her cockroach would be and she said did it have to be an ex. Then one of the boys said just order one fletch cockroach and one Vaughn cockroach 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I haven’t been on tattle regularly since thread #30 something

why is Cassie’s account even being talked about I thought that would be considered small and I recall there being a rule that influencers had to have over 10k followers? Or is that not a thing anymore?

Reactions: 8
I think I’ve seen this before… 👀🥱 wonder how many days it’ll last this time 😴

Ps: the only “new Maria” would be someone who doesn’t curse and be passive aggressive to a person with a different view/opinion from hers — like how professionals do. A full time job out of the house. A volunteer work out of the house. Taking the kids out to meaningful/social extracurricular activities. Otherwise— it’s just the same same purple-headed old flop in the internet besides Barnie. At least Barnie makes kids happy to be fair.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4

why is Cassie’s account even being talked about I thought that would be considered small and I recall there being a rule that influencers had to have over 10k followers? Or is that not a thing anymore?
Yeah, we’ve debated that on here. It’s because she earns an income from social media. But I think she’s a perfect example of why small accounts shouldn’t be mentioned on here, because she’s gotten obsessed and thrives on the attention because it outweighs the attention she gets from her actual followers. She also is a regular tattle user and thrives on mentioning herself in here if she’s not getting enough attention crumbs.

I find her quite frustrating because nothing she does warrants the attention she gets, she’s just a dim bragger and they’re a dime a dozen online. At least she’s learned from here not to plaster her kids faces all over socials. Having said that, I’ve done my fair share of comments on her so I’m part of the problem 😂 Personally I’d love if we could go a fortnight without mentioning her, I think she’d implode without the content ideas 😂 Not much else going on in her day to day!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think I’ve seen this before… 👀🥱 wonder how many days it’ll last this time 😴

Ps: the only “new Maria” would be someone who doesn’t curse and be passive aggressive to a person with a different view/opinion from hers — like how professionals do. A full time job out of the house. A volunteer work out of the house. Taking the kids out to meaningful/social extracurricular activities. Otherwise— it’s just the same same purple-headed old flop in the internet besides Barnie. At least Barnie makes kids happy to be fair.
A walk will be good for her, I wish she would join a night class or something. Go to the gym once or twice a week. Mangere mountain must be nearby, why not walk up there. Maybe volunteer at an opshop or SPCA, which is also in Mangere.

Reactions: 11
A walk will be good for her, I wish she would join a night class or something. Go to the gym once or twice a week. Mangere mountain must be nearby, why not walk up there. Maybe volunteer at an opshop or SPCA, which is also in Mangere.
100% agree.
She should buy the Bluebells cookbooks and learn to bake! It’d save her a fortune and be engaging to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s actually bleeping weird how much this chick spends talking about kids for someone who doesn’t bleeping want them? Like literally why - it’s actually obsessive at this point.
It's when she says she knows she'd be a great mum for me. How does she know that? Anyone who'd resent their kid/s for messing up the aesthetics of their house, disrupting their sleep schedule or interfering with their social life would NOT make a great parent (see: Simone).

Reactions: 22
It's when she says she knows she'd be a great mum for me. How does she know that? Anyone who'd resent their kid/s for messing up the aesthetics of their house, disrupting their sleep schedule or interfering with their social life would NOT make a great parent (see: Simone).
All the best mums don't actually have kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah, we’ve debated that on here. It’s because she earns an income from social media. But I think she’s a perfect example of why small accounts shouldn’t be mentioned on here, because she’s gotten obsessed and thrives on the attention because it outweighs the attention she gets from her actual followers. She also is a regular tattle user and thrives on mentioning herself in here if she’s not getting enough attention crumbs.

I find her quite frustrating because nothing she does warrants the attention she gets, she’s just a dim bragger and they’re a dime a dozen online. At least she’s learned from here not to plaster her kids faces all over socials. Having said that, I’ve done my fair share of comments on her so I’m part of the problem 😂 Personally I’d love if we could go a fortnight without mentioning her, I think she’d implode without the content ideas 😂 Not much else going on in her day to day!
Yeah, I don't mind her as much now that I know she doesn't follow MARNIE ! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Beats me. She looks like a snoozefest I haven’t even felt inclined to check her Instagram out going by what’s posted here. Lots of scrolling from me now 😂

Reactions: 10
Uggghhhhh this has always annoyed me how they let him stand and sit on the bench and dip his hand into everything and lick spoons and put them back in. Considering how Christian ✨tries✨ to be all Maori rights etc, it doesn't look good. This however is Nek level fckn stupid!! Look how close his legs are to the hot element 🙄🙄 all about educating your kids and keeping them safe aye Christian?? ✨cough bullshit✨ 🙄🙄😡

Also fucks me off how he calls him "the prince" 🤬 wonder how F acts at school?? All high and mighty and better than anyone else just like dad?? 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Where is Rebecca making these brownies to sell?! In her half Reno? In her caravan? Like where is the council!? There are regulations and she seems feral so I’m not sure who would want a brownie from her
---
Where is Rebecca making these brownies to sell?! In her half Reno? In her caravan? Like where is the council!? There are regulations and she seems feral so I’m not sure who would want a brownie from her
Ok edit: she said she hires a commercial kitchen for making the ones people pay for and just made the PR ones at home…. BUT it’s not just the kitchen; you have to have food safety etc? WTF

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Yeah, I don't mind her as much now that I know she doesn't follow MARNIE ! lol
Im with you, when you've got complete cunts like Marnie, they make the rest look agreeable!
---
---

Ok edit: she said she hires a commercial kitchen for making the ones people pay for and just made the PR ones at home…. BUT it’s not just the kitchen; you have to have food safety etc? WTF
They look like Aggie made them at pre school?!

• Haha
  • Sick

I would love if Cashie chat is banned, rules are rules. Plus it is so repetitive and uninteresting.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
---

I call bullshit on the commercial kitchen. I reckon she said that to cover her ass. The price to hire a kitchen would not be worth it for what she would make from brownies. Also the whole point of registering your kitchen is to LEARN how to prep, cook and package food safely for sale. So YUCK! I’d never buy from her for this reason. She’s so dumb about the whole thing and if someone gets sick from eating food they bought from her then they deserve it for being silly enough to buy 🤣

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.