New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassie is definitely neurodivergent. Having a lot of children becomes an obsession. I don't think she's very socially clued up, she doesn't have friends. Is she boring? God yes. But hey at the end of the day, she's a good mother. There are lots of tit mothers out there.

Reactions: 25
Cassie is definitely neurodivergent. Having a lot of children becomes an obsession. I don't think she's very socially clued up, she doesn't have friends. Is she boring? God yes. But hey at the end of the day, she's a good mother. There are lots of tit mothers out there.
Ooooh I think you are correct she has mentioned sensory issues previously and she doesn't like being held etc by her bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one on here has ever said she wasn’t a good mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No one on here has ever said she wasn’t a good mother!
Agreed. Her tattle obsession and boasting about money/their “success” aside, her and Scott seem to do a decent job of raising the kids when most of us would probably have a menty B every single hour with that parenting load. Plus they seem to be making sacrifices so the kids never go without. Let’s face it, both her and Scott aren’t exactly buying the nice stuff for themselves and instead choose to spend the money on things for the kids (and muffin break).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is Abbyelle doing fraud by claiming “cocobee” as a tradmark?
Interesting to be marketing as “earth friendly” when they dumped all their old packaging what a shitshow

• Wow
Reactions: 10
IF they have the trademark paperwork lodged and it is being processed then they are allowed to use the TM while their trade mark is pending.
However, if they are dumb and have not lodged any paperwork yet - someone else can claim it in the interim - AKA Sera Lilly styles....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank goodness LFYD is learning infant CPR through the fire service. Lets hope he doesn't need to use it on Lulu when shes swimming and desperately reaching for help.

Reactions: 12
I think Cassie is likely neurodivergent and Tattle has become her special interest that she feels compelled to address without looking at the bigger picture of what her followers think. It is concerning how obsessed she is while she is in the newborn phase which is a vulnerable time for many. I actually think we should ignore her for a bit because she is clearly not coping which could be dangerous given their lack of support.
Well no tit for sure. But also I imagine she must also be lonely i mean new country, no family, no friends in new town so probably only adult she gets to talk to daily is Alvin (sorry forgot his real name lol). And also juggling 5 kids and a new born probably seeking connection online but maybe she could focus on creating more interesting content and interesting content for her paid subscribers too (But preferably without exploiting her children).

Reactions: 9
Well no tit for sure. But also I imagine she must also be lonely i mean new country, no family, no friends in new town so probably only adult she gets to talk to daily is Alvin (sorry forgot his real name lol). And also juggling 5 kids and a new born probably seeking connection online but maybe she could focus on creating more interesting content and interesting content for her paid subscribers too (But preferably without exploiting her children).
Thanks for the update, sorry you feel lonely in your new country. Chin up hon xx
---
Bit weird that Cassie made it on to MFM Christmas tree

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Interesting that Lousia uses Glasshouse candles in her teacher gifts...Abbeyelle must not be dishing their new stock out as freebies yet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to hear you are lonely, come and chat to us normally without trying to twist us to be these evil trolls. Your Patreon subscribers are getting bored with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So LFYD's latest project is a tiny home 🙄🙄 is his mansion not big enough and got enough rooms anyway??

What's the bet he's branching into B&B $$$$ ffs like he doesn't have enough income already 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Agreed. Her tattle obsession and boasting about money/their “success” aside, her and Scott seem to do a decent job of raising the kids when most of us would probably have a menty B every single hour with that parenting load. Plus they seem to be making sacrifices so the kids never go without. Let’s face it, both her and Scott aren’t exactly buying the nice stuff for themselves and instead choose to spend the money on things for the kids (and muffin break).
I think a lot of Cassie's parenting, over compensates for a crappy childhood.
So LFYD's latest project is a tiny home 🙄🙄 is his mansion not big enough and got enough rooms anyway??

What's the bet he's branching into B&B $$$$ ffs like he doesn't have enough income already 🙄
Dont be silly it will be for the new live in nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That reel annoyed me so much. Look what the kids were gifted for Christmas! Swing set and climbing frame. Christian really needs to stop coming at people about what’s happening in the world when he’s sitting there getting $$$ worth of free items everyday.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s not even trademarked. Not by them, not by anyone. At least not in NZ
I was wondering whether they have put through the initial registration for it and are still waiting for it to be confirmed? You have to wait and see if anyone objects once it has been lodged before it’s confirmed, kind of a stand down period. So may be not technically registered yet but that’s why they are using TM and not R with the little circle because it isn’t a registered trademark yet.
I criticise Ellie in here a lot but what they are doing with using the TM isn’t incorrect. 🤓
---
But don’t you know, if you put tm next to it, it is!
yeah they can do this while they wait for the IP office to confirm - only sharing because we’ve got lots of valid critiques of Abby-ell and the Smokey candles made by a gratingly immature and spoilt influencer but they prob received advice on this point which is technically correct

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was wondering whether they have put through the initial registration for it and are still waiting for it to be confirmed? You have to wait and see if anyone objects once it has been lodged before it’s confirmed, kind of a stand down period. So may be not technically registered yet but that’s why they are using TM and not R with the little circle because it isn’t a registered trademark yet.
I criticise Ellie in here a lot but what they are doing with using the TM isn’t incorrect. 🤓
---

yeah they can do this while they wait for the IP office to confirm - only sharing because we’ve got lots of valid critiques of Abby-ell and the Smokey candles made by a gratingly immature and spoilt influencer but they prob received advice on this point which is technically correct
Thank you! I had no idea - just added some snark around it because I’m sure someone somewhere adds “tm” and thinks that’s all you need!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.