New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that her account has had followers bought for it, and now her mass unfollowing, she’s screwed her account up massively if she has any goals of being the next Chloe or OE. IG will have flagged it as a spam account and be monitoring her activity so closely from now on and restricting whenever she puts a toe over the spam line.
This all seems completely bizarre to me.
Why would she buy bots, only to delete them?
Or are we thinking there was no intention to delete but being called out by bots4life on here made her do it.
The mind truely does boggle. For someone with 6 kids including a newborn she really is spending a lot of time on the inter web.
---
The fact that her account has had followers bought for it, and now her mass unfollowing, she’s screwed her account up massively if she has any goals of being the next Chloe or OE. IG will have flagged it as a spam account and be monitoring her activity so closely from now on and restricting whenever she puts a toe over the spam line.
Or are we thinking there was no intention to delete but being called out by bots4life on here made her do it.
The mind truely does boggle. For someone with 6 kids including a newborn she really is spending a lot of time on the inter web.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
OHHH man I remember following her for a bit, but had to unfollow, didn't someone report her to OT for something to do with her kids? Or was that someone else?
----

With the bots, how do they know they've been "bought"?
Like when I had my account public for a bit, I had heaps of those gross bot type accounts try follow me, so I block them as soon as I see they've followed me. Could it be that she's just let a bunch follow her?
I don’t follow her (and couldn’t even find her) but if her account is/was private she would 100% have to accept the “bots” before they can follow her. Does anyone know if it was private?

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her (and couldn’t even find her) but if her account is/was private she would 100% have to accept the “bots” before they can follow her. Does anyone know if it was private?
She was private for awhile but has gone back to public

Reactions: 4
---

I think it’s weird that if she didn’t buy them, she left them there for a week or so and only deleted them when called out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She went back to public about a month ago, around the time she had Miles
---
I think it’s weird that if she didn’t buy them, she left them there for a week or so and only deleted them when called out.
Yep wouldn’t she have noticed the massive jump in followers straight away and delete them all on the day, not wait a whole week till you get called out for it then blame it on me 🙄 also why didn’t she post about it a week ago when ‘a tattler’ bought the bots if that’s what she thinks that happened

• Haha
Right on schedule, an excuse for why it took so long to delete them all lol
Can we take votes on how long she keeps up the public posting charade before she starts pushing her patreon then going on about how her account is a business and she shouldn’t be giving her time for free so will switch to paid content only for a while. It’s her reoccurring pattern

• Haha
---

Classic addiction to social media

Reactions: 6
The latest account she is following is clearly a spam account - make it make sense.
This is what happens when accounts buy followers using third party apps. They assign a random bot account for you to follow as verification that you’ve given them the correct account details. Assuming she didn’t accidentally follow one of the bots herself, this only happens when she’s handed over account details in those unfollow monitoring apps which also allow you to buy followers. Meaning, it’s 100% more likely she bought the accounts herself because she had to hand over her login for that random bot follow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.