New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol wtf she on about? She got that springfree for free unlike us plebs forking out money for it!!
All these iNfLuEnZa spawn are going to grow up to be such entitled, precious, bratty teenagers!! due to what they’re used to receiving/how they’ve been raised, see: Clint Randall’s daughter etc 😒😒
You want a new woman because the one you have ✨⭐iS wEt⭐✨ oh pooor baaaby!
Get a grip 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does Maria cut her kids food like they’re toddlers? My 4 year old has a more grown up looking plate

Reactions: 10
Lucky MFM’s kids don’t go anywhere. Imagine them as teenagers asking a friend’s parent to please cut their meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Maria cut her kids food like they’re toddlers? My 4 year old has a more grown up looking plate
At least this has moved on from those plastic plates 🤣eh. I am grateful for food— but I won’t lie, this is a sad looking plate. :( like no effort whatsoever. Even Santa might scratch his head a bit when served this.

Reactions: 13
All these iNfLuEnZa spawn are going to grow up to be such entitled, precious, bratty teenagers!! due to what they’re used to receiving/how they’ve been raised, see: Clint Randall’s daughter etc 😒😒
You want a new woman because the one you have ✨⭐iS wEt⭐✨ oh pooor baaaby!
Get a grip 🙄🙄
Except MFM’s kids who don’t even get the basics such as appropriate clothes.
---
I don’t know how to feel about this dinner? Doesn’t look like anyone cared lol slapped it on a plate like a snack you left out for Santa and his reindeer or something
I mean we all do basic dinners now and then (because most of us work or have things to do in the day - not sure what MFM’s excuse is). But don’t share this catastrophe.

Reactions: 16
A little Gem I found 🧐

She looks so happy! 😂😂🫢
This is actually really sad. She looks miserable! She looks way to young and I’m gonna say it he looks like a p**o because that’s exactly what happened!!
---
Can someone please tell me how to pronounce her name? I've never followed her but I've always wondered when I see her name pop up on here.
I watched all seasons of boss babes and I can’t quite remember if it’s pronounced e-yah or I-yah

Reactions: 6
Do we think Enda is having a boy? She's very quite considering she was all noise about having a girl. Gender dissapointment? And her wee comment " we are very happy with the results" was a odd comment.
--
Not that I care either way what gender the sprog is, let's just hope she can keep her flaps in, in the third trimester. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That reel annoyed me so much. Look what the kids were gifted for Christmas! Swing set and climbing frame. Christian really needs to stop coming at people about what’s happening in the world when he’s sitting there getting $$$ worth of free items everyday.
Absolutely agree 💯 he's always so braggy about all his gifted crap. And I bet he gets everything gifted to fit out the "tiny home" too. Not only gifted but he will be paid for promoting them too 🤢 such a wanker!

Reactions: 5
Do you think Louisa realises how absolutely f*cking privileged she is to be able to just give away boxes of hardly worn expensive branded shoes and clothing? And especially when she’s complained about their finances in the past, she just needs to stop spending their money on sh*t that they clearly don’t need or appreciate.

Reactions: 7
Do you think Louisa realises how absolutely f*cking privileged she is to be able to just give away boxes of hardly worn expensive branded shoes and clothing? And especially when she’s complained about their finances in the past, she just needs to stop spending their money on sh*t that they clearly don’t need or appreciate.
If she sold them would you have a problem as well? Can’t win either way sometimes

Reactions: 14
If she sold them would you have a problem as well? Can’t win either way sometimes
Can’t win either way but I also feel she does it for head pats. ‘look at me moment’. Just start saying no to PR packages instead but they won’t as in reality they save money this way.

Reactions: 8
To be fair it's better than selling them Scamoan style.
Like with all these influencers though, just do it and don't tell everyone. You look like a dick.

Speaking of which, welcome back Marnie, glad to see you've joined your other loser mates on the Gaza bandwagon. Clearly very late to the party but we didn't expect anything less from the disorganised mess that is you.
Just want to say - we know what's going on and we don't need the 1,245,358,346 videos of a poor wee child, clearly suffering or worse yet, dead, for us to 'get it'. Stop making yourself feel better by posting this tit - you sell ugly knitted clothing and go on shamanic journeys - just stay the duck in your lane.
---
Also while on my high horse, imagine if all these idiots posted the photo of the piece of fabric found around poor little Ruthness neck that has recently been shared by police.
This is an absolute disgrace and stain on New Zealand's name. Let's get people talking about that and bringing the low life's to justice

• Heart
Reactions: 30
EmCult speaking Maori is annoying me especially as I remember her saying a few years ago that white people shouldn't take Te Reo classes because the classes should only be for Maori to learn 🙄 but yet here we are 🤷‍♀️ with her suddenly jumping on the Maori activist bandwagon 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.