New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of the Daggs, he’s away a month with bestie Beaver in Oz, then she flies out as he flies in (wonder if they waved to each other as their planes crossed paths over the southern alps) looks like trouble in Ohoka paradise is brewing
I wonder if they will actually “officially separate” or just keep up the act? 🤔
What’s going to happen at Christmas? …surely they have to all be together and act like “happy families” …guess we’ll see

Reactions: 8
Cassie, please stop lying to your followers! Why have you not copied and pasted any of our comments from today like you usually would. Your ‘fans’ will start to see through your tit soon as it stinks 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Cassie would ever donate any money to any charity. She does not look like a generous person at all!! I know we all knock MFM but she ALWAYS DONATES her monthly earnings…..
Only after she was called out for NOT donating coz she “forgot” had a rant that she could do what she wanted, forgetting there was proof she said she would donate proceeds and then had a menty b. Eventually showed proof then went on to say she wouldn’t commit to donating again only if and when she felt like it.

Which is fine. No one has to donate. But don’t claim you will then not do it until you’re called out.

Reactions: 20
No mention of the Daggs, he’s away a month with bestie Beaver in Oz, then she flies out as he flies in (wonder if they waved to each other as their planes crossed paths over the southern alps) looks like trouble in Ohoka paradise is brewing
Then he makes a post today that he’s going to miss Tilly, what ever that means. We drove past their place yesterday picking up our Xmas tree and I wondered how long until they sell. Far too close to the other womens house!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Then he makes a post today that he’s going to miss Tilly, what ever that means. We drove past their place yesterday picking up our Xmas tree and I wondered how long until they sell. Far too close to the other womens house!
Omg the post about Tilly I was like wth but I’m pretty sure it’s meant to be with Miss Tills 😂. Yeah the house will be interesting to sell because they made the house close cos it’s their best friend but no one might not want someone else so close idk if they have split up because he’s not really acting like they are so have to wait for her to now get back they will run of out funds if they keep skipping the country to not be together 😂

Reactions: 2
Right on schedule, an excuse for why it took so long to delete them all lol
I actually had no idea who Cassie was until a few threads ago. I don’t follow her. From the few times I looked at her page after what has been said in here, frankly I think she’s a good, plain old, boring mum - not controversial and hardly worth mentioning BUT I can see why she is, I find it actually ridiculous and concerning how much air time she gives tattle! She was only ever really commented about in a pisstake kind of way but my god she’s made her whole thing just a retaliation to tattle and the worst thing is she is in so obviously in here with us, actively commenting on other influencers too.

How on earth does she even have time to keep so up to date with the amount of kids and new born?!?! My mind boggles. This latest stunt is truly ridiculous.

Reactions: 23
Omg the post about Tilly I was like wth but I’m pretty sure it’s meant to be with Miss Tills 😂. Yeah the house will be interesting to sell because they made the house close cos it’s their best friend but no one might not want someone else so close idk if they have split up because he’s not really acting like they are so have to wait for her to now get back they will run of out funds if they keep skipping the country to not be together 😂
That makes sense that he stuffed up his words with Tilly. She was their neighbour over the other side of the bridge too. What’s happened to Daisy’s ‘job hunting’, that’s gone quite too!

Reactions: 3
She’s lost nearly 60 subscribers since Miles from the Hamilton of WA was born. That’s got to hurt. I wouldn’t be surprised if she bought the bots herself and when got caught out, made up a story it was one of us for content. She doesn’t provide anything outside of tattle complaining to those she’s trying to entice into subscribing. She’s not even meeting the minimum amount she promised her subscribers and hasn’t for a very long time either. I’ve been subscribed to patreons who have either refunded or donated that months fee when they’ve felt like they didn’t provide enough content to justify charging someone. I still stand by the belief that she’s boosting her subscriber numbers herself by paying for a chunk of them.
Still waiting for the very long awaited and promised birth story!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Magic Mands needs to live so close - I think she’s gone from friend/neighbour to full time nanny!
---
I wonder if they will actually “officially separate” or just keep up the act? 🤔
What’s going to happen at Christmas? …surely they have to all be together and act like “happy families” …guess we’ll see
Especially when they normally go up to Gisborne for a month or so

Reactions: 6
That makes sense that he stuffed up his words with Tilly. She was their neighbour over the other side of the bridge too. What’s happened to Daisy’s ‘job hunting’, that’s gone quite too!
She’s written a children’s book don’t you know?! HARDLY ever mentions it 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I
I actually had no idea who Cassie was until a few threads ago. I don’t follow her. From the few times I looked at her page after what has been said in here, frankly I think she’s a good, plain old, boring mum - not controversial and hardly worth mentioning BUT I can see why she is, I find it actually ridiculous and concerning how much air time she gives tattle! She was only ever really commented about in a pisstake kind of way but my god she’s made her whole thing just a retaliation to tattle and the worst thing is she is in so obviously in here with us, actively commenting on other influencers too.

How on earth does she even have time to keep so up to date with the amount of kids and new born?!?! My mind boggles. This latest stunt is truly ridiculous.
I agree I actually don’t find her controversial or offensive (and don’t mind “boring” content, it’s usually the day to say stuff that I want to see tbh) BUT OH MY GOD STOPPPP making your entire page tattle responses!! I don’t know why any influencer does it, even if you don’t include the name it still brings more people here. Why would you do it to yourself?? “Blah blah I’m allowed to defend myself” okay but don’t you want to live your life in peace? Like calling myself out here but we are meaningless strangers, why give a tit what we think?

Reactions: 23
Anyone else managed to sit through Marnies latest update on her life?
If not I'll summarise

1. Sorry she's been absent from SM but she's been protecting her nervous system
2. She would like to acknowledge her privilege of not living in Gaza (cue head pats from LFYDs)
3. Having 4 kids is hard, she isn't coping but of course doesn't say those words and instead uses 50 million words that contain key influencer words like privilege, season of life blah blah.
4. Alluding to issues with the kids - turns out sweeping the issues under the carpet with another baby doesn't actually work...who would have thought.
5. Alluding to issues with Steve
6. Won't be back to SM unless it's to have deep and meaningful conversations. Won't be sharing food photos, Oh actually maybe I will
7. Fearful of the new government.

Boring, weird, ranty and self indulgent. The usual Marnie has resumed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Anyone else hate when they don’t follow/care about the influenza(s) who are having their turn in the spotlight here atm.. so you have nothing to comment/contribute?? …just me? …ok 😂😂
But you fee like you have followed them at some point purely for all the info you’re read on here, makes them seem familiar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Cassie is likely neurodivergent and Tattle has become her special interest that she feels compelled to address without looking at the bigger picture of what her followers think. It is concerning how obsessed she is while she is in the newborn phase which is a vulnerable time for many. I actually think we should ignore her for a bit because she is clearly not coping which could be dangerous given their lack of support.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else managed to sit through Marnies latest update on her life?
If not I'll summarise

1. Sorry she's been absent from SM but she's been protecting her nervous system
2. She would like to acknowledge her privilege of not living in Gaza (cue head pats from LFYDs)
3. Having 4 kids is hard, she isn't coping but of course doesn't say those words and instead uses 50 million words that contain key influencer words like privilege, season of life blah blah.
4. Alluding to issues with the kids - turns out sweeping the issues under the carpet with another baby doesn't actually work...who would have thought.
5. Alluding to issues with Steve
6. Won't be back to SM unless it's to have deep and meaningful conversations. Won't be sharing food photos, Oh actually maybe I will
7. Fearful of the new government.

Boring, weird, ranty and self indulgent. The usual Marnie has resumed
Thanks heaps for this update.
I have been at home poorly this weekend and have been on Tattle and Instagram heaps, however I could not bear to listen to Marnie go on and on so I appreciate this summary means I don't have to listen to her tit spin !!
Me thinks it's time for Steve to get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I was a paying Patreon member I would be questioning why Cassie devotes so much time and energy to tattle yet can't find time to share the long awaiting birth story. I mean after 6 kids surely it's an element of copy and paste anyway?!

Once you start charging surely it comes with expectations

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was a paying Patreon member I would be questioning why Cassie devotes so much time and energy to tattle yet can't find time to share the long awaiting birth story. I mean after 6 kids surely it's an element of copy and paste anyway?!

Once you start charging surely it comes with expectations
Exactly this! She has so much time to devote to tattle yet can’t be arsed providing the minimum work effort for her paid content.

Edit: she’s decided to hide the number of patreon subscribers she has 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She has too!!! Last check there was 222 members.

Also this - “exclusive content”😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yesterday it was down to 191. Just before Miles from Family Support was born, she was at nearly 250. Also pulled a Simone with that exclusive content and told the non paying plebs that baby was born at the same time as her patreon.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.