New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ticked me off big time accusing me of lying so curtesy of my work colleague. An entire post to her talking about trying to prevent her oldest becoming a mini mum to help manage the kids. So much for the oldest kids not raising anyone.

Oh and what’s this gem. Serious talks of baby #6 when Chase was 3 months old back in March 2022.

Who’s lying now, Cassie?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just didn't think it was a good example to say people don't cry when they buy stuff from Briscoes and it later goes on sale because they have a mechanism in place to address when that happens so people don't need to get upset with them.

Absolutely agree that people should know that Shine On have regular sales so need to decide if they're happy to pay the price it's currently at or if they want to take the risk and wait for a sale. But I also don't think putting up a post getting snarky at your customers is good business practice.
Did you see the comments tho? I did and in my opinion this post Shine on put up was warranted. The comments were feral.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.