Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I went thru Mangare and stopped by Maccas. Needed to use the loo so went in, saw a couple (i presume?) Going at it in the womans bathroom. I walked back out, less than a minute later the man walks out so I walk back in and the lady is in there wasching her vag in the sink. I really thought that was the worst thing Id seen all day until I went back to the car and saw Maria. Kids didnt look happy at all, all they got was a happy meal each. Theres no bloody way that filled them up!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Middle of the night ramblings from me. Influencer New Year resolutions should be:

Maria - get a fucking life in 2024. Like seriously start being a parent, get a real job, stop treating your kids like they are still toddlers and buy them some decent clothes. Stop using your mental health as an excuse to be a lazy narcissist. Put your family and what they want above your need to skite on social media about reading 1 zillion books and eating cupcakes. Also cut back on the stupid memes that aren't funny. Literally Maria...no one cares!

LFYD - please retire 'Dear Frankie and Lulu' letters in 2024. Time to admit it's actually nothing about them and everything about shilling whatever shit makes you some coin. We all know it and by the time they are teens they will know it too. And fyi, talking about two cocks to small children, isn't funny, it's gross.

Cassie - let's make 2024 the year you create you own content. Seriously if your followers want to read tattle stuff about you, they can do it on here for free! Time to sit down with your mega muffin and coffee delivered by door dash and write that birth story. After all I'm sure there will be another to write soon enough, you don't want to get behind! Oh and let's give up the weather comparisons, we know all know Australia is hotter than NZ, it's just not the big old flex you think it is (much like the cost of your pizza, your 3 businesses, your washing without pegs and your excessive consumerism to make up for being a child bride)

Elle - let's agree to pop the toddler iPads away for 2024. Maybe google some age appropriate activities and commit to one a week. Let's also agree to pop away the camera at doctors rooms and if your husband could find his balls and stop dancing in 2024 that would be nice too.

Marnie - let 2024 be the year you wash (without posting on social media) and commit to worrying about issues at home. Yes it's sad what's happening in Gaza, but you know what else is sad? You exploiting your kids naked online and you not getting Mack the help he desperately needs, despite you drinking through his pregnancy and clearly being part of the problem.

ok now I really do need to sleep but feel free to add others to this resolution list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Well no shit for sure. But also I imagine she must also be lonely i mean new country, no family, no friends in new town so probably only adult she gets to talk to daily is Alvin (sorry forgot his real name lol). And also juggling 5 kids and a new born probably seeking connection online but maybe she could focus on creating more interesting content and interesting content for her paid subscribers too (But preferably without exploiting her children).
Thanks for the update, sorry you feel lonely in your new country. Chin up hon xx
---
Bit weird that Cassie made it on to MFM Christmas tree

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Do you think Louisa realises how absolutely f*cking privileged she is to be able to just give away boxes of hardly worn expensive branded shoes and clothing? And especially when she’s complained about their finances in the past, she just needs to stop spending their money on sh*t that they clearly don’t need or appreciate.
To be fair it's better than selling them Scamoan style.
Like with all these influencers though, just do it and don't tell everyone. You look like a dick.

Speaking of which, welcome back Marnie, glad to see you've joined your other loser mates on the Gaza bandwagon. Clearly very late to the party but we didn't expect anything less from the disorganised mess that is you.
Just want to say - we know what's going on and we don't need the 1,245,358,346 videos of a poor wee child, clearly suffering or worse yet, dead, for us to 'get it'. Stop making yourself feel better by posting this shit - you sell ugly knitted clothing and go on shamanic journeys - just stay the fuck in your lane.
---
Also while on my high horse, imagine if all these idiots posted the photo of the piece of fabric found around poor little Ruthness neck that has recently been shared by police.
This is an absolute disgrace and stain on New Zealand's name. Let's get people talking about that and bringing the low life's to justice

• Heart
Reactions: 30

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Anyone else managed to sit through Marnies latest update on her life?
If not I'll summarise

1. Sorry she's been absent from SM but she's been protecting her nervous system
2. She would like to acknowledge her privilege of not living in Gaza (cue head pats from LFYDs)
3. Having 4 kids is hard, she isn't coping but of course doesn't say those words and instead uses 50 million words that contain key influencer words like privilege, season of life blah blah.
4. Alluding to issues with the kids - turns out sweeping the issues under the carpet with another baby doesn't actually work...who would have thought.
5. Alluding to issues with Steve
6. Won't be back to SM unless it's to have deep and meaningful conversations. Won't be sharing food photos, Oh actually maybe I will
7. Fearful of the new government.

Boring, weird, ranty and self indulgent. The usual Marnie has resumed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

silencedogood

My work colleague who has been subscribed to Cassie’s patreon for a VERY long time (and is thinking of cancelling because of her shift in content and lack of it recently) has access to some of her old posts through emails. Turns out patreon sends out a full copy via email and if the subscribers haven’t deleted them, they can look through and find a few gold mines. This one is rather interesting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Who cares… they’re all still having fun. My boy the same age loves colouring so I would’ve done the house thing too. Nothing wrong with it at that age…
I think there are better things to criticise, Elle is a great mum and doing the best she can.
Have you seen other mothers who neglect their kids?
I would completely disagree that she's doing the best she can. Those kids literally can't have a day without screen and they are not even 2. They take them to daycare, to Disney and out and about in the stroller. That's not doing the best you can, that's being fucking lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 26