New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering majority of us report bots on Scammone page to protect her babies from creeps, seems abit fat fetched someone would go out of their way and buy her some.

I definitely feel like this is something she's done!
She's so desperate for content, she lives on Tattle more than any of us. 😂
Have we had a brake down of how much they making a week lately? 😂 the last one was 1000 a day in pocket.
Again so desperate to look like she's "made it" heck get some mates and live a little Cassie 😂

Now that dad's not gone over mayb the reality of them moving over and NO surport for 6 kids is hitting home abit.... yet we are just jelious! CRICKEY.
She’s lost nearly 60 subscribers since Miles from the Hamilton of WA was born. That’s got to hurt. I wouldn’t be surprised if she bought the bots herself and when got caught out, made up a story it was one of us for content. She doesn’t provide anything outside of tattle complaining to those she’s trying to entice into subscribing. She’s not even meeting the minimum amount she promised her subscribers and hasn’t for a very long time either. I’ve been subscribed to patreons who have either refunded or donated that months fee when they’ve felt like they didn’t provide enough content to justify charging someone. I still stand by the belief that she’s boosting her subscriber numbers herself by paying for a chunk of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s lost nearly 60 subscribers since Miles from the Hamilton of WA was born. That’s got to hurt. I wouldn’t be surprised if she bought the bots herself and when got caught out, made up a story it was one of us for content. She doesn’t provide anything outside of tattle complaining to those she’s trying to entice into subscribing. She’s not even meeting the minimum amount she promised her subscribers and hasn’t for a very long time either. I’ve been subscribed to patreons who have either refunded or donated that months fee when they’ve felt like they didn’t provide enough content to justify charging someone. I still stand by the belief that she’s boosting her subscriber numbers herself by paying for a chunk of them.
I don’t think Cassie would ever donate any money to any charity. She does not look like a generous person at all!! I know we all knock MFM but she ALWAYS DONATES her monthly earnings…..

Reactions: 17
Practicgal tits wannabe is gross
Melissa (aka Elle) scabbing for freebie candles, is gross
Ellie (candle queen) is gross
LFYD is gross
Marnie (wannabe knitting queen) is gross
The Hons with all the gifted free tit are gross
Sera the diamond maker is gross

Bit of a theme going on, pretty much they are Al gross

• Haha
Reactions: 23
MFM is a host mum to her young international student and likes to look like a rainbow had an explosion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
LFYD is gross

Bit of a theme going on, pretty much they are Al gross
All gross even 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Did anybody else realise that Laura Fisher is only thirty?? That definitely explains some of her immature behaviour and decision making over the years…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anybody else realise that Laura Fisher is only thirty?? That definitely explains some of her immature behaviour and decision making over the years…
OHHH man I remember following her for a bit, but had to unfollow, didn't someone report her to OT for something to do with her kids? Or was that someone else?
----

With the bots, how do they know they've been "bought"?
Like when I had my account public for a bit, I had heaps of those gross bot type accounts try follow me, so I block them as soon as I see they've followed me. Could it be that she's just let a bunch follow her?

Reactions: 4
OHHH man I remember following her for a bit, but had to unfollow, didn't someone report her to OT for something to do with her kids? Or was that someone else?
----

With the bots, how do they know they've been "bought"?
Like when I had my account public for a bit, I had heaps of those gross bot type accounts try follow me, so I block them as soon as I see they've followed me. Could it be that she's just let a bunch follow her?
Someone posted a photo that showed her following went up 1000 in a day - that’s pretty unusual/ unheard of, so a likely conclusion is she bought followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
LFYD is gross
Tarryn (I copy all my DIY ideas off Pinterest but am gross because I work out, go in my sauna (but will pretend I’m so poor) then jump in my pool and I’m clean- is still gross!
Rebecca- who know what’s going on in her head!
Danni- has a new crusade besides being child free

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She gonna get a ban 🤭
It’s now at 5341!
The fact that her account has had followers bought for it, and now her mass unfollowing, she’s screwed her account up massively if she has any goals of being the next Chloe or OE. IG will have flagged it as a spam account and be monitoring her activity so closely from now on and restricting whenever she puts a toe over the spam line.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.