New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happens when accounts buy followers using third party apps. They assign a random bot account for you to follow as verification that you’ve given them the correct account details. Assuming she didn’t accidentally follow one of the bots herself, this only happens when she’s handed over account details in those unfollow monitoring apps which also allow you to buy followers. Meaning, it’s 100% more likely she bought the accounts herself because she had to hand over her login for that random bot follow.
I'd say you're on the money! Caught out. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here's the progression shots of the unfollowing with time/date stamp at the top.

"Scott take the kids. I need to scroll through all my followers and remove the bots cause they caught me!!"

Honestly though why the duck would any of us waste $40-$150 in a cost of living crisis buy 1000 bots to make her look bad when she does that herself daily already 😂😂 absolutely fishing for engagement and sympathy. Please ads professional fisher to your CV since at some point you'll have to get a real job.

Cassie why don't you use the time you spend scrolling here go an make some proper, quality content, that isn't tattle related, for real people to engage with? Haven't seen even a slither of that. Your Pateron titles are click bait as duck, your posts are always bragging about how much you have and for engagement you do a weekly ask box and bring up tattle in every answer. Move the duck on 😂 go see a therapist.

All of us living rent free in your head is bleeping funny though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's the progression shots of the unfollowing with time/date stamp at the top.

"Scott take the kids. I need to scroll through all my followers and remove the bots cause they caught me!!"

Honestly though why the duck would any of us waste $40-$150 (in a cost of living crisis) buy 1000 bots to make her look bad 😂😂 absolutely fishing for engagement and sympathy. Please ads professional fisher to your CV since at some point you'll have to get a real job.

Cassie why don't you use the time you spend scrolling here go an make some proper, quality content, that isn't tattle related, for real people to engage with? Haven't seen even a slither of that. Your Pateron titles are click bait as duck, your posts are always bragging about how much you have and for engagement you do a weekly ask box and bring up tattle in every answer. Move the duck on 😂 go see a therapist.

She must be so frazzled and completely unhinged with Scott. He must be so confused as to why his wife has become so obsessed with “her work”. Poor guy can’t even escape to work for a bit of a break from the insanity.

Reactions: 9

Honestly though why the duck would any of us waste $40-$150 in a cost of living crisis buy 1000 bots to make her look bad 😂😂 absolutely fishing for engagement and sympathy. Please ads professional fisher to your CV since at some point you'll have to get a real job.

Bahahahaha she’s forgotten NZs so expensive that most of us can’t afford to shout her some bots

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's now unfollowed that account. If you ever needed proof she is obsessively reading here, there you go. Cassie....... what you're doing isn't healthy.... surely you can see that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sooooooooo I largely stay out of the 5kiwikids stuff, but I would love to see her screen time metrics based on how obvious it appears to be that she reads here all the time. Like it has to be through the roof each day right?

Reactions: 20
Anyone else hate when they don’t follow/care about the influenza(s) who are having their turn in the spotlight here atm.. so you have nothing to comment/contribute?? …just me? …ok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Personally, I think Phil looks like a stereotypical 90s lesbian. He’d be right at home on the set Ellen, Mad About You or early Friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else hate when they don’t follow/care about the influenza(s) who are having their turn in the spotlight here atm.. so you have nothing to comment/contribute?? …just me? …ok 😂😂
I know we are supposed to just scroll on but Christ on a bike how many pages must I scroll 😂😂

can someone else do something scandy please influencers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nah I don’t follow the vapid cunts anymore, I pop in here to see if any of them are worth reading about. But no just some loser in Aussie who doesn’t even have enough followers to be talked about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we are supposed to just scroll on but Christ on a bike how many pages must I scroll 😂😂

can someone else do something scandy please influencers 😂
No mention of the Daggs, he’s away a month with bestie Beaver in Oz, then she flies out as he flies in (wonder if they waved to each other as their planes crossed paths over the southern alps) looks like trouble in Ohoka paradise is brewing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dharma and Greg?
I thought about that, but I feel like Dharma was such a “stereotypical” hippie that any lesbian friends might also be “hippie” rather than the stereotype at that time - if that makes sense. But DEF that era of TV!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.