New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Justine, give your kid some privacy. He doesnā€™t need the fact that heā€™s been bullied and picked on to be spread far and wide across the internet. I am all for talking about the importance of being there for your kids and supporting them but this is too far.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maria complaining that two preteens ate the four donuts like itā€™s some inconceivable phenomenon makes me feel so sad for Chloe. I can just imagine her going off like a rocket about it and will fixate for days.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Maria complaining that two preteens ate the four donuts like itā€™s some inconceivable phenomenon makes me feel so sad for Chloe. I can just imagine her going off like a rocket about it and will fixate for days.
Iā€™m not sure what Maria expects. Iā€™d be hungry enough to eat two donuts after those tiny lunches she gives her kids!

Reactions: 18
Maria acts like it's the first time she's had other children in her house.

Tonight 7 children inhaled 15 homemade burgers. No, I don't have 8 children but we usually have an extra 1 or 2, plus the kid's friends. Like most households. I didn't feel the need to Instagram it.

Reactions: 12
Blessed in doubles / monat - itā€™s a MLM / pyramid scheme clear as day right? I find it soooo cringey. Has anyone used the products?

Reactions: 5
ā€œIYKYKā€ is easily the most irritating thing an influencer says. And then to follow up with ā€œand most of you wonā€™t know so donā€™t stressā€ is so bleeping childish. Grow up.
Either share for the majority of your followers who donā€™t live in your neighbourhood or duck off šŸ™ƒ

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
If she's going to subject those poor kids to her immature laughing about a bird eating cat food, or just her immature laughing full stop! then good on them for inhaling the donuts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she's going to subject those poor kids to her immature laughing about a bird eating cat food, or just her immature laughing full stop! then good on them for inhaling the donuts!!
Itā€™s a bird ā€¦ doing bird things ā€¦ and clearly her days must be incredibly slow if that is what is keeping her attention.

Reactions: 9
ā€œIYKYKā€ is easily the most irritating thing an influencer says. And then to follow up with ā€œand most of you wonā€™t know so donā€™t stressā€ is so bleeping childish. Grow up.
Either share for the majority of your followers who donā€™t live in your neighbourhood or duck off šŸ™ƒ
Why does she have a face that I just want to punch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like sheā€™s removed the filter that was discussed earlier!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.