New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be balling with cash with no kids right?!
it’s one of the most expensive suburbs in chch, there’s no way she’d be able to afford it. I grew up there and wanted to buy there but we ended up buying on the other side of town cos it’s so spennies haha. Also she doesn’t have a real job 😅 I’m sure she said once she earns like $500-600 a week which isn’t much even if her husband works full time too. Often lenders won’t lend if you’re self employed or have a dodgy irregular income like she does too
---
H
And the Dingwall family sagas get even better.

Dave thinks he broke his toe yesterday, hes driving them to the hospital for an xray.😡

When patients with far more serious medical issues.are waiting in ED for eight plus hour's to be seen, what do you think they will do Dave. Go home Dave, buddy splint the toe.

Assuming Elle will have all the.gear to film her next you tube "Dave broke his toe, how to survive 11 hours in A&E- tips, tricks and ruses so we get bumped up the wait list. I am an influencer after all"
There’s a few after hours xray type places in chch where you can just rock up and get those done so hopefully she’s gone there and not A & E or the urgent care place

Reactions: 10
Ok Katie, let's see whether you unwrap anything this year. And your child too. Put your money where your mouth is.
And this is why influencers are so annoying! Christian would be the same as well! Katie, who spoils her children incredibly will probably donate but also have a lavish Christmas as well.

Reactions: 5
I wish I could, I have never been able to figure out how to upload a vid, guess I'm a tc
Hit Attach file
Locate file
Ok or attach
It will load - only problem can be if the file is too large then will need compressing or editing.

Other option - screen grabs

Reactions: 2
SO Marnie has said in her stories that they can't understand why Mac is doing well and is enjoying school, yet is 'dysregulated' (her words) at home.
Um, I think the simpliest of simpletons can answer this question.
His home life is a shambles and his mother is an eejit.

Reactions: 23
SO Marnie has said in her stories that they can't understand why Mac is doing well and is enjoying school, yet is 'dysregulated' (her words) at home.
Um, I think the simpliest of simpletons can answer this question.
His home life is a shambles and his mother is an eejit.
100% this. School has structure and he knows what to expect, she's said in the past that he doesn't cope with the chaos at home but then does nothing to help him and wonders why he's so disregulated 🤦

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can someone share the ignored child of Mandurahs birth story. I must read this. Mostly curious about if you even dilate on the 6th
You ask, you shall receive. Be prepared for the birth story that could have been summed up in one paragraph. But alas, here we have a bleeping novel on a birth of a child😂😂😂😂

Borrrriiinnngggggggggggg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tarryn if your going to pretend to know how to plaster can you at least show your followers how to do it correctly? Where are the internal angles and tape for the joins? I know u used tape on the ceiling so why not the walls? You risk cracking it all and having to start again. Even if you have added concrete for some sort of design that to you is supposedly new but is a very well-known thing to do. Also another hint for you if you need more inspiration try adding paint to the plaster and put it on Mediterranean style, you're welcome 😉

Reactions: 3
You ask, you shall receive. Be prepared for the birth story that could have been summed up in one paragraph. But alas, here we have a bleeping novel on a birth of a child😂😂😂😂

Borrrriiinnngggggggggggg
Why is there no yawn emoji on here. Geez love you actually expect people to pay to read this dribble? tit I can just go to the shop and pick up the sunday newspaper for $2.50 and it has more variety.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tarryn if your going to pretend to know how to plaster can you at least show your followers how to do it correctly? Where are the internal angles and tape for the joins? I know u used tape on the ceiling so why not the walls? You risk cracking it all and having to start again. Even if you have added concrete for some sort of design that to you is supposedly new but is a very well-known thing to do. Also another hint for you if you need more inspiration try adding paint to the plaster and put it on Mediterranean style, you're welcome 😉
She is hopeless. She makes out she’s a perfectionist but I see nothing like that in her. Her green wall idea in the boys room was hideous and the beds they created copied. She has no original ideas or style. Perfect time to show and help other but she’s just doing it for the free stuff. I wonder if the pool house will become Kylan’s room rather than an office?

Reactions: 6
100% this. School has structure and he knows what to expect, she's said in the past that he doesn't cope with the chaos at home but then does nothing to help him and wonders why he's so disregulated 🤦
It's not just that though. Like it is a known thing that kids are better behaved away from their teacher and usually act up with their safe people so likely holding it in at school too.

Also probably is getting challenged more at school than kindy where he was clearly bored.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.