New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah look babes I’m going to assume that you didn’t see the video where her son was literally crying while she shushed him and kept shoving the colouring in in his face saying “colour colour” in a hideous baby voice and trying to control every move.
Don’t worry though, I saved the video just so you could see how “fun” it was xx

I’ve talked before about my job on here and the things I’ve seen. So yes, in summary, I have actually seen mothers who neglect their kids. Good one 🙃
I had no sound on that and I could SEE the angst of her saying colour, she just looks so frazzled!

Reactions: 9
Three guesses which kid she hasn’t bought any presents for yet…
She’s always so desperate for freebies. I think she hasn’t shared a lot of PR stuff this year as the kids are getting them. I mean her DIY is all funded by Bunnings, Hire Pool and Ryobi and her stuff is pretty lame and copied from Pinterest. But she does the whole, I’ll promote your company blah, blah, blah or as it’s been said basically demands it for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I had no sound on that and I could SEE the angst of her saying colour, she just looks so frazzled!
Her eyes are very sharp and piercing aren’t they. Irked me even worse than those Bernadebt videos of her being awful to her son. Elle Dingbat

Thick as pigshit, ffs a stupid blankie is not going to stop you breathing in all that fine dust, heard of mesothelioma Taryn 🤬
But she always take Health and Safety seriously NOT! I mean have we seen where the couxh is next to the pool fence. And they never get consent on things they build.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Elle Dinglebat literally scares me lol I don’t know fully what it is but her energy/face/something is just offffff. Although i only see what’s on here. I can’t believe she actually posted that video lol it truly hasn’t done her any favours, I feel sorry for those little twinkies tbh. Just let them be toddlers, what kid that age wants structured activity like that anyway?!

Reactions: 11
I can't believe cassie even wanted to get pregnant again knowing they where financial struggling, running out of gas, having no savings week to week couldn't afford new jeans or ripped shoes yet they have 5 bloody kids and where actively trying for baby #6.

They relied heavily on the government surport, 600ish week wff, TAS from work n income if your that tapped out and you need every hand out possible it's not the wise descion to keep breeding, heck she even needed to get a job because all of that wasn't enough to cover the basics all whilst actively trying for another.
She may think having children is "cheap" yeah they can be at a young age but wait until they are eating adult meals, want labled clothes, shoes, money with friends gosh the list goes on with teens and she will have 6 of them.
Where is the brain cells in either of them that financially they are tapped out but wanting more children. Heck they where close to loosing their house because they could not afford it with the rising interest rates hense the quick sell and move to Aus.
-Blows my mind!!

Now they sold up used all their money left over from the house to start from scratch.
This is why she ls obosessed with sharing about their income and talks about how much money they bring in a day or week to prove to the "haters" they are sweet as with a million kids.
I don't believe Scott makes 1000 a day in the hand selling scooters. It's all for show because she's so desperate to prove they have "made it"
pisses me off her bragging back then about $600 a week from the government when that’s what I make from WORKING to keep our family afloat because we couldn’t survive on hubby’s income alone. Why am I punished for not having eleventy billion kids

Reactions: 6
May I interject to lighten the mood with Simone having a little bum scratch on camera and posting it to her stories….
Come on, that’s her upper back! I mean I enjoy a Simone pile-on as much as the next person, but that’s a bit of a stretch

Reactions: 6
Lol I love how Cherie is selling Russian Fudge and Rocky Road etc at Pepper & Me, Bernadebt must be spewing! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rebecca a trying to say Ruby looks 14 with her new haircut. I know it’s a joke but, nope, it’s just a haircut (which was needed) just happily share that, don’t try and decide she’s meant to look way older than she is when she isn’t.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This is how exciting MFM’s life is. Can’t talk about other kids’ interests like swimming, football, basketball, rugby, tennis, coding, music school, heck what their peers do because? NIL. Instead, this. Premium content friends. 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣👀

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Christian talking about gifts for teachers. Umm, last minute and I wonder was it all gifted to him and he’s recycled them. So sounds like Frankie is with a team leader as he mentioned another teacher who is in there once a week. But then mentioned a literacy teacher. That means extra help as at that age you don’t have go out for literacy unless they stream or do intervention. Nothing wrong with that but it will be interesting if he ever address how school is going and what Frankie is really like.

HM is a lazy, racist, narcissist who mooches off society, makes a measly living from only fans, from men with a particular fetish for woman with "curves"
She is a no body, who occasionally has psychotic episodes online which can be entertaining. She hates us "tattle girlies" espeically if you're white and sometimes goes on a rampage threating to hack this site and expose each and every one of us to the world by doxing our real identities.

Occasionally a "tattle girlie" will slip up on socials and HM swoops in, puts them on blast, doxing the duck out of the girlie and claiming she super sleuthed or used her gangster hacker associates to catch us out :rolleyes:

That about sums it up, unless you want to know about "daddy" that's a whole other story.
Queen 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Maria use a filter on her videos? Is it glitching above her eyebrows? I can’t make out what’s going on (referencing her latest Logitech Ad)
Yep she almost always has a filter on - I think she pre records with filter and then uploads so it generally appears as if she’s not using a filter.

Yeah look babes I’m going to assume that you didn’t see the video where her son was literally crying while she shushed him and kept shoving the colouring in in his face saying “colour colour” in a hideous baby voice and trying to control every move.
Don’t worry though, I saved the video just so you could see how “fun” it was xx

I’ve talked before about my job on here and the things I’ve seen. So yes, in summary, I have actually seen mothers who neglect their kids. Good one 🙃
Not to mention she had just finished saying about picking the twins up from childcare because they were sick! What sick toddler wants to be strapped into a chair at the table with mum shoving craft tit in his face 😓

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.