New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry's nappy was so full and yellow
Those Nappy pants are rubbish. We have had to ban the parents at work from bringing them in as they don't hold anything, they leak and the poor kids are ending up with horrible nappy rash. Even when we change them around the clock.
But also, change your bloody kids nappy....or better yet put some pants on him before broadcasting it to strangers.

Reactions: 9
I think Elle mentioned he still has problems with his ears. She definitely has no problem taking them to a doctor or after hours with a Youtube video called "how to survive after hours."
A friend saw her in a Crhristchurch after hours with a whole tripod camera set up to film the twinkies.
My child has the same ENT surgeon as Elle for 4 years. I always cringe at every photo she puts up of their surgery journeys and the selective photos.

Reactions: 4
Those Nappy pants are rubbish. We have had to ban the parents at work from bringing them in as they don't hold anything, they leak and the poor kids are ending up with horrible nappy rash. Even when we change them around the clock.
But also, change your bloody kids nappy....or better yet put some pants on him before broadcasting it to strangers.
Does she think you only need to put 1 on a day, like undies?? The nappy is sagging down, how can she not see that 🤮 it’s so full.
The packet literally tells you how to use nappies 🤦🏼‍♀️
Erin’s friends and family need to say something for HARRY’s sake!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Christian talking about gifts for teachers. Umm, last minute and I wonder was it all gifted to him and he’s recycled them. So sounds like Frankie is with a team leader as he mentioned another teacher who is in there once a week. But then mentioned a literacy teacher. That means extra help as at that age you don’t have go out for literacy unless they stream or do intervention. Nothing wrong with that but it will be interesting if he ever address how school is going and what Frankie is really like.
Hmmm it’s quite often said on here that the children are exploited and used for content etc pretty sure this falls under that category it doesn’t really matter what Frankie is like at school and his literacy skills I hope he doesn’t share that one day for engagement

Reactions: 8
These goddam pants. This kid just had a bday. Surely she could have got some new clothes. At least MFM has let the 12 year old graduate to lace up shoes. She was buying her elasticated slip on sneakers at the start of the year.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hmmm it’s quite often said on here that the children are exploited and used for content etc pretty sure this falls under that category it doesn’t really matter what Frankie is like at school and his literacy skills I hope he doesn’t share that one day for engagement
Babes, if it involves $$ signs then Christian will do anything regardless of who it exposes.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No she won’t, because once again she has ended the relationship with a bang instead of being able to split amicably. Her relationships never end, they blow up and are a huge falling out.
If this article was any of my exes with me, I’d be able to share it and laugh and probably tag them because there was no drama in the relationships ending we just decided it wasn’t working and went our separate ways. That’s maturity.
She won’t laugh over it, she will have a huge rant on her stories and then post a question box and blast anyone who dares to actually ask questions.
I remember a youtube vid she did about her Greek BF the one she reckons hit her, stalked her and terrorized her, she was speaking with a weird accent, she's an idiot. Her friendships end the same way.

Has she actually ever even acknowledged the ending of the brodude romance on socials?

Reactions: 5
I remember a youtube vid she did about her Greek BF the one she reckons hit her, stalked her and terrorized her, she was speaking with a weird accent, she's an idiot. Her friendships end the same way.

Has she actually ever even acknowledged the ending of the brodude romance on socials?
The accents or voices she does (or used to, I don’t follow anymore) are crazy weird

Reactions: 4
Cherie from pepper and me can throw amazing parties and I so want to be her bestie!

Reactions: 12
Cassie's stupid colour coordinated hearts don't even cover her kids faces. She's such a twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I follow a toy company and today three smaller influencers won prizes in their Christmas giveaway...one of these same influencers have done ad work with them and they won a giveaway back in June.
Would you message said company?
It seems sus to me that thee people with larger followings than average won prizes when they've worked with them before.
Or am I being petty hahah..I think there's no accountable for smaller influencers snd that if there are giveaways being run then companies or people need to show how they are selecting a winner!
I would message them! This just peeves me off no end. Just bollocks, misleading and unethical. Btw NAME AND SHAME the company

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.