New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like iamkaty is gearing up for her next business. Well-being and support guru. The language she uses in her story talking about the feedback she got and how ‘people just don’t know what to do and are saying nothing has ever worked….’ These people are SO predictable

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s removed the filter that was discussed earlier!
And added a friend in for the poor child who had an absolute dismal birthday party 😞 and the fact no friends were present and hello nek minit she's got a friend over! Now for her to do something about the shorts!

Reactions: 8
“IYKYK” is easily the most irritating thing an influencer says. And then to follow up with “and most of you won’t know so don’t stress” is so bleeping childish. Grow up.
Either share for the majority of your followers who don’t live in your neighbourhood or duck off 🙃
Attention seeking again I see Maria

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Middle of the night ramblings from me. Influencer New Year resolutions should be:

Maria - get a bleeping life in 2024. Like seriously start being a parent, get a real job, stop treating your kids like they are still toddlers and buy them some decent clothes. Stop using your mental health as an excuse to be a lazy narcissist. Put your family and what they want above your need to skite on social media about reading 1 zillion books and eating cupcakes. Also cut back on the stupid memes that aren't funny. Literally Maria...no one cares!

LFYD - please retire 'Dear Frankie and Lulu' letters in 2024. Time to admit it's actually nothing about them and everything about shilling whatever tit makes you some coin. We all know it and by the time they are teens they will know it too. And fyi, talking about two cocks to small children, isn't funny, it's gross.

Cassie - let's make 2024 the year you create you own content. Seriously if your followers want to read tattle stuff about you, they can do it on here for free! Time to sit down with your mega muffin and coffee delivered by door dash and write that birth story. After all I'm sure there will be another to write soon enough, you don't want to get behind! Oh and let's give up the weather comparisons, we know all know Australia is hotter than NZ, it's just not the big old flex you think it is (much like the cost of your pizza, your 3 businesses, your washing without pegs and your excessive consumerism to make up for being a child bride)

Elle - let's agree to pop the toddler iPads away for 2024. Maybe google some age appropriate activities and commit to one a week. Let's also agree to pop away the camera at doctors rooms and if your husband could find his balls and stop dancing in 2024 that would be nice too.

Marnie - let 2024 be the year you wash (without posting on social media) and commit to worrying about issues at home. Yes it's sad what's happening in Gaza, but you know what else is sad? You exploiting your kids naked online and you not getting Mack the help he desperately needs, despite you drinking through his pregnancy and clearly being part of the problem.

ok now I really do need to sleep but feel free to add others to this resolution list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Cassie doesn't read here anymore lol 😂 but what a coincidence we mention we never see her doing washing and look what we have not one but two mentions of washing this week. 😂

Also weird flex on pizza, like we absolutely needed to know the cost 🙄😂
Can you imagine her saying to everyone wait don’t eat the pizza yet, I gotta take a photo and flex that 5 pizzas cost over $100. She should buy from a premium pizza joint not dominoes if she really does have the money!

Also can you imagine her kneeling down to take a photo of the washing for tattle 😂 weird 😂
---
Middle of the night ramblings from me. Influencer New Year resolutions should be:

Maria - get a bleeping life in 2024. Like seriously start being a parent, get a real job, stop treating your kids like they are still toddlers and buy them some decent clothes. Stop using your mental health as an excuse to be a lazy narcissist. Put your family and what they want above your need to skite on social media about reading 1 zillion books and eating cupcakes. Also cut back on the stupid memes that aren't funny. Literally Maria...no one cares!

LFYD - please retire 'Dear Frankie and Lulu' letters in 2024. Time to admit it's actually nothing about them and everything about shilling whatever tit makes you some coin. We all know it and by the time they are teens they will know it too. And fyi, talking about two cocks to small children, isn't funny, it's gross.

Cassie - let's make 2024 the year you create you own content. Seriously if your followers want to read tattle stuff about you, they can do it on here for free! Time to sit down with your mega muffin and coffee delivered by door dash and write that birth story. After all I'm sure there will be another to write soon enough, you don't want to get behind! Oh and let's give up the weather comparisons, we know all know Australia is hotter than NZ, it's just not the big old flex you think it is (much like the cost of your pizza, your 3 businesses, your washing without pegs and your excessive consumerism to make up for being a child bride)
Haha love this. Cassie did post her birth story during the week. It was just so boring that it was not worth posting on tattle. The only interesting thing really was that she messaged Scott to tell him her waters had broken in the middle of the night when she could just go tell him since they are husband and wife and live in the same house but I suppose they aren’t and they are brother and sister hence why they don’t sleep in the same bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cassie doesn't read here anymore lol 😂 but what a coincidence we mention we never see her doing washing and look what we have not one but two mentions of washing this week. 😂

Also weird flex on pizza, like we absolutely needed to know the cost 🙄😂
If she only got 5 pizzas for $100 then she’s getting ripped off, that’s crazy expensive for Dominos quality!
---

Elle - let's agree to pop the toddler iPads away for 2024. Maybe google some age appropriate activities and commit to one a week. Let's also agree to pop away the camera at doctors rooms and if your husband could find his balls and stop dancing in 2024 that would be nice too.

Marnie - let 2024 be the year you wash (without posting on social media) and commit to worrying about issues at home. Yes it's sad what's happening in Gaza, but you know what else is sad? You exploiting your kids naked online and you not getting Mack the help he desperately needs, despite you drinking through his pregnancy and clearly being part of the problem.

ok now I really do need to sleep but feel free to add others to this resolution list
LFYD: Get Lulu real swimming lessons from a trained teacher and stop risking her life for likes. Get Frankie plastic surgery for his poor nasty scar that you ignored in favour of your awkward-ass hair plugs that look like a toilet brush.

Maria: set up time limits on your phone apps to limit your screen time. Reward yourself with a cupcake when you lower your weekly average to under 4 hours a day.

Ellie: learn to pronounce Abeille!

Erin: learn to read so you can read the instructions on the nappy box and change your son more than once a day.

Elle: have compulsory no-screen time for yourself and the twinnies every day. Read a book about parenting toddlers. If you must use the iPads, download a genuinely educational app for them to interact with, not just stare at dopily. Feel free to do a question box to ask for good app options! Starfall, Khan Academy Kids, Elmo ABCs, Zoodio…

Cassie: give yourself a big tick on the calendar every day you don’t read Tattle, and then if you get to a whole month Tattle-free then you can go to Muffin Break!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Re: Elle's ingrown toe nails, its not embarrassing I had them from years of craming my feet into ballet shoes as a child/teenager.
Shock, horror I went to the podiatrist and had them cut out no drama.
If she said she had chlamydia, then she would have my attention 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Some eagle eyed followers of convenient keto-elle have seen she's passed on another keto influencer's recipe as an Elle original, like Simone she makes subtle changes. As a lawyer you would think after know better
OMG that sounds disgusting !! 5 boiled eggs ?? :sick:

Reactions: 7
Some eagle eyed followers of convenient keto-elle have seen she's passed on another keto influencer's recipe as an Elle original, like Simone she makes subtle changes. As a lawyer you would think after know better
They all do this. Tarryn with her DIY and ‘visions’ only go check out Pinterest and there are all her DIY ideas just in another colour 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Can someone share the ignored child of Mandurahs birth story. I must read this. Mostly curious about if you even dilate on the 6th

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she only got 5 pizzas for $100 then she’s getting ripped off, that’s crazy expensive for Dominos quality!
---

LFYD: Get Lulu real swimming lessons from a trained teacher and stop risking her life for likes. Get Frankie plastic surgery for his poor nasty scar that you ignored in favour of your awkward-ass hair plugs that look like a toilet brush.

Maria: set up time limits on your phone apps to limit your screen time. Reward yourself with a cupcake when you lower your weekly average to under 4 hours a day.

Ellie: learn to pronounce Abeille!

Erin: learn to read so you can read the instructions on the nappy box and change your son more than once a day.

Elle: have compulsory no-screen time for yourself and the twinnies every day. Read a book about parenting toddlers. If you must use the iPads, download a genuinely educational app for them to interact with, not just stare at dopily. Feel free to do a question box to ask for good app options! Starfall, Khan Academy Kids, Elmo ABCs, Zoodio…

Cassie: give yourself a big tick on the calendar every day you don’t read Tattle, and then if you get to a whole month Tattle-free then you can go to Muffin Break!
Love!!!

That sounds disgusting lol 😨🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the Dingwall family sagas get even better.

Dave thinks he broke his toe yesterday, hes driving them to the hospital for an xray.😡

When patients with far more serious medical issues.are waiting in ED for eight plus hour's to be seen, what do you think they will do Dave. Go home Dave, buddy splint the toe.

Assuming Elle will have all the.gear to film her next you tube "Dave broke his toe, how to survive 11 hours in A&E- tips, tricks and ruses so we get bumped up the wait list. I am an influencer after all"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
And the Dingwall family sagas get even better.

Dave thinks he broke his toe yesterday, hes driving them to the hospital for an xray.😡

When patients with far more serious medical issues.are waiting in ED for eight plus hour's to be seen, what do you think they will do Dave. Go home Dave, buddy splint the toe.

Assuming Elle will have all the.gear to film her next you tube "Dave broke his toe, how to survive 11 hours in A&E- tips, tricks and ruses so we get bumped up the wait list. I am an influencer after all"
Why did they all have to go? He's able to drive clearly - elle and kids could have stayed home. She makes it hard for herself.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.