New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Millie see the funny side of this 🤔
No she won’t, because once again she has ended the relationship with a bang instead of being able to split amicably. Her relationships never end, they blow up and are a huge falling out.
If this article was any of my exes with me, I’d be able to share it and laugh and probably tag them because there was no drama in the relationships ending we just decided it wasn’t working and went our separate ways. That’s maturity.
She won’t laugh over it, she will have a huge rant on her stories and then post a question box and blast anyone who dares to actually ask questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also apologised for making the t shirt (while crying and making herself the victim) and then deleted the apology.
---

It is $497 usd so nearly $1k Nz. Total scam. All the mlm huns in USA got on it months ago. It’s hilarious. Some have made tens of thousands of dollars from it. Leah has caught on late and thinks she will too. She won’t. And she’ll stop talking about it soon. She’s just gonna try fleece a few thou out of her most gullible followers first and while she rides the ACC gravy train as long as possible and gets all her prescription drug addict needs met. Michael hill was just a vehicle to get ACC wages.
I think it can be helpful for people who already have a business and want some guidanve to grow it. But if u doing it solely to capitalise on the resell rights it's scummy
---
Her banging bod and face is all “manufactured” though
I think she is overcompensating from being, her words, an ugly duckling, as a kid/teen and apparently was overweight and affected her self esteem negatively.
---
Her banging bod and face is all “manufactured” though
I think she is overcompensating from being, her words, an ugly duckling, as a kid/teen and apparently was overweight and affected her self esteem negatively.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jeepers, Elle's video of her kid is telling.
1. Talking to her kid as if he's stupid
2. An age-inappropriate activity for them- of course Roo wants to get down
3. Frustrated when age-inappropriate activity isn't stimulating
4. The twins are unable to regulate their emotions without screens, shown by the selfie mode. Elle's constant screen-distraction method has its limitations!

Poor Roo looks like he's sore/teething and frustrated.

Plus the videos of them eating brekkie in front of the TV- what happened to highchairs at the table? They have an open plan kitchen/living so they could eat while Elle makes their lunches. Or even better, they could help make the lunch. Even from 2, mine would help with their lunch boxes. I just think Elle is out of her depth with parenting.
I follow Elle but don’t often watch stories with sound on where she is interacting with the kids. duck. The way she’s saying “you colour. You colour” what the heck!!! Comes across a very uptight mum. This is more of a 4yo activity sorry Elle, no wonder the twins weren’t interested. But just can’t get over how she interacts with them 😵💫

Reactions: 11
I follow Elle but don’t often watch stories with sound on where she is interacting with the kids. duck. The way she’s saying “you colour. You colour” what the heck!!! Comes across a very uptight mum. This is more of a 4yo activity sorry Elle, no wonder the twins weren’t interested. But just can’t get over how she interacts with them 😵💫
It’s the shushing for me.

Reactions: 6
Yea I think this definitely contributes to it…she said she had terrible skin as well growing up (hence wanting to start the skincare etc) but she’s DEFINITELY confident and full of herself now!

Reactions: 5
I think Maria forgets her kids are preteens and not toddlers. Maybe she wants to stay relevant? Maybe it's the therapy or reliving the baby days?

Agree- Elle is very uptight and type A. She just needs to let those kids be kids- run around, cause mess and chaos, get outside. No screens.

Reactions: 10
The winner of Louisa's competition is her friend 🥴😑 no wonder she shared the email from the company who drew the winner but I feel like friends and family shouldn't be allowed to enter 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sucks that poor Rocky is already taking over in the 'Dad' role now that his own Dad has ditched him. Isn't he like eight? Not a slight on Rebecca at all it's 100% on Jared for leaving his family for a year, but I hate how this always happens - the oldest son so often takes on Dad roles when the Dad goes.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.