New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see good ole Edna being a natural mum tbh. I’m sure she will have the birthing horror story complete with Women’s Day Magazine. If she does have a son I’m picking she will stop there. Can’t dress boys in bikinis and do a mum/ son photo shoot
Considering whenever she was asked about having kids, (pre finding out she was pregnant) she slways said “now is DEFINITELY NOT the right time! I’m so focused on my business and definitely want to wait!” …and then oopsie!

Reactions: 6
HAHAHAHAHAH Love the generalisation babes! We don’t do Elf here even if I have a kid and Christmas is still magic! Also, uhm— no one cares Danni. 🙈🤣
She talks about not having children more than I talk about my actual children

Also hello parenting is hard we aren’t out here saying it’s the best, I don’t know why she keeps thinking we do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I heard a couple of months ago Chelsea had split.

Danni is an idiot and clearly lying. I don't think anyone needs to do Elf on the Shelf. I don't do it and couldn't think of anything worse, but a few friends seem to enjoy it.

Emily Writes is having a go at gross influencers (LFYADs)
Agreed. Ive got 5 kids and dont do elf on the shelf, Ive got enough things on my plate as it is 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't even know who Louisa is but for some reason in this thread got the impression she was some solo parent life type influencer. Finally looked her up and she is so very much coupled up married. Why do people in this group post about her being a solo parent? Please explain. Lol.

I mean maybe I misread or mixed her up with another influencer being discussed at the same time. Idk. TC here lol. Like I said don't follow her and confused how she got her following.
Louisa Morley? She posts about her husband a lot - he’s military so you don’t always see him. If that’s who you mean I’ve never seen comments about her being a solo parent from anyone in this group? Maybe you’re confused? Or I am lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wondered that too! She seems more relaxed and more like she used to be, I always got the vibe that he wouldn’t like that, that it was his vegan gluten free organic way or the highway. Maybe I’m misjudging and he’s chill, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she got out.
Could be part of why they sold their house

were splitting assets??

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Cassie and buying bot followers - does anyone here follow fernandovsa??

Could be part of why they sold their house

were splitting assets??
Good point re the house. I have loved her cookbooks and have everyone of them, but have only cooked 1 thing from the last one. Not my thing. I just feel she is getting back to more what she used to be, less 'hippy' and hollow looking.

Reactions: 7
Louisa Morley? She posts about her husband a lot - he’s military so you don’t always see him. If that’s who you mean I’ve never seen comments about her being a solo parent from anyone in this group? Maybe you’re confused? Or I am lol
From my understanding she was a solo mum at first because she had her twins really young, like 17? And then later on she met Tom and the other two with him.

Reactions: 2
From my understanding she was a solo mum at first because she had her twins really young, like 17? And then later on she met Tom and the other two with him.
I might be mistaken. But if she has been calling herself a solo parent when he's away for work that's pretty poo.

Reactions: 7
Ugh she thinks she's being all cool and relatable saying trash like that, she's such a knob.
Toot that guy as much as you like NO ONE else wants him !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saggy Undies AJ keeping it classy as per 🙄🙄🤢
Wow. 🤯🤯🤯 I feel sorry for OE— what a below standard husband thing to do. I also feel sorry for OE’s boys, like imagine this role model— and ohhh when they get a partner/wife in the future? This is their standard. To them this is what good looks like— IT IS NOT. 🙄 Wow what a pick from the litter OE. Sorry about you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow. 🤯🤯🤯 I feel sorry for OE— what a below standard husband thing to do. I also feel sorry for OE’s boys, like imagine this role model— and ohhh when they get a partner/wife in the future? This is their standard. To them this is what good looks like— IT IS NOT. 🙄 Wow what a pick from the litter OE. Sorry about you.
I wouldn't feel sorry for her, she shared it to her stories so she's totally OK with it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.