New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ask, you shall receive. Be prepared for the birth story that could have been summed up in one paragraph. But alas, here we have a bleeping novel on a birth of a child😂😂😂😂

Borrrriiinnngggggggggggg
That was a really nice story of a woman’s strength and a great display of all births being different aaaaaaaaaaand then there’s mention of tattle and all the online hate they get. Completely ruined the whole thing tbh. It was a harsh snap back into reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was a really nice story of a woman’s strength and a great display of all births being different aaaaaaaaaaand then there’s mention of tattle and all the online hate they get. Completely ruined the whole thing tbh. It was a harsh snap back into reality.
Why are you even surprised that tattle was mentioned?😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cassie doesn't read here anymore lol 😂 but what a coincidence we mention we never see her doing washing and look what we have not one but two mentions of washing this week. 😂

Also weird flex on pizza, like we absolutely needed to know the cost 🙄😂
Compared to what’s shown of MFM, that’s a reasonable amount of food for her tribe

hopefully not weird food shaming in her house

Reactions: 3
No, he literally.put a band aid on it, then wondered why it formed such a bad scar. It would be been covered under ACC, but he left it too long. He said he was a going to a plastic surgeon, but never has. Nothing superficial can treat this now, and Christian was given some great advice as to what to do. But he didn't part with any $ so Frankie now has an unnecessary scar. 😥
Yet spent f knows how much on a failed hair transplant op that tbh is worse than being bald and shows how fkn narc he is. Such crappy parenting and just crappy ick all round

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha MFM with her constant “I have to be unique and interesting and different” vibes around her house being hotter than everywhere else in Auckland. You know what, I’ve always wanted my house to be warmer, so I think I’ll install a thermometer directly under a giant magnifying glass so it can REALLY pick up how hot the sun is round my place.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What were they thinking!? Worst “rebrand” ever!
Right? So bad! They’ve tried to make it more refined, but the text and colours they’re using on their website and ads are so basic. Now they’re rolling out ‘BUNDLE & SAVE’ deals… doesn’t scream luxury. Hard to imagine wanting to buy anything full price when they’ve just sold all their stock at 35% off and they have these bundle deals.

They’re also rolling out more ads with Brent doing bloopers, which was funny the one time but old now and not on keeping with this luxury brand thing they’re going for. It’s all over the place!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And taking toddlers into an ER waiting room for them to catch a thousand germs...nice!
Covid is rampant in Christchurch, Merry Christmas Twinkies mummy and daddy are so smart taking you into a cesspit of covid, I can just see the updates moaning about how sick the Twinkies will be and how Christmas is ruined

Reactions: 11
Covid is rampant in Christchurch, Merry Christmas Twinkies mummy and daddy are so smart taking you into a cesspit of covid, I can just see the updates moaning about how sick the Twinkies will be and how Christmas is ruined
It’s all ok she went shopping with the kids while Dave learnt he has a fracture.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
T

theres is a type of cheesecake where you meant to burn it

basque I think it is
But we all know Erin wouldn't know that 😆
---
Right? So bad! They’ve tried to make it more refined, but the text and colours they’re using on their website and ads are so basic. Now they’re rolling out ‘BUNDLE & SAVE’ deals… doesn’t scream luxury. Hard to imagine wanting to buy anything full price when they’ve just sold all their stock at 35% off and they have these bundle deals.

They’re also rolling out more ads with Brent doing bloopers, which was funny the one time but old now and not on keeping with this luxury brand thing they’re going for. It’s all over the place!
Whatever you do, don't let him know as he'll respond with, 'where's ya research' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the way Daisy Dagg is constantly PUSHING her book! 😳😳 …girlfriend! Give. It. A. Rest!!
Last ditch effort before going and finding that “real job”??

Reactions: 5
I’m not even a little bit surprised 😂 but I know she reads here religiously so I want her to know it’s a tit bleep thing to do to mention her “haters” in the same breath as she’s mentioning her child. Give it a rest 🥱
Her kids will be so confused when they read that birth story one day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.