New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF they have the trademark paperwork lodged and it is being processed then they are allowed to use the TM while their trade mark is pending.
However, if they are dumb and have not lodged any paperwork yet - someone else can claim it in the interim - AKA Sera Lilly styles....
What did I miss with the trademark thing and Sera Lilly?

Reactions: 1
Thank you! I had no idea - just added some snark around it because I’m sure someone somewhere adds “tm” and thinks that’s all you need!
You’re all good..it’s a niche fact! Hopefully I came across as just trying to clarify and not be condescending lol 🫣 In fairness to you, it’s plausible that she did think she could just do that without checking facts first haha she’s pretty dim

Reactions: 3
Question, why are the influencers spelling Palestine with symbols? Louisa is second person I've seen.

Reactions: 2
Maybe worried about being shadowbanned or Instagram hiding their posts. Not saying that does or doesn’t happen but I imagine that’s the fear
Meta are monitoring and deleting posts, so shadow banning is a potential outcome for those talking about it. Same with the words Gaza and Genocide

Reactions: 8
You’re all good..it’s a niche fact! Hopefully I came across as just trying to clarify and not be condescending lol 🫣 In fairness to you, it’s plausible that she did think she could just do that without checking facts first haha she’s pretty dim
Not to continue to stir, but you can see all the applications someone has put in if you know the owner of the trademark. It’s a different search engine than just searching ‘cocobee’. There have been no applications from them or their company. I used to have to search competitor’s patents a lot in an old job so unless it’s changed in the few years I’ve been out of the game 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how to feel about this dinner? Doesn’t look like anyone cared lol slapped it on a plate like a snack you left out for Santa and his reindeer or something

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t know how to feel about this dinner? Doesn’t look like anyone cared lol slapped it on a plate like a snack you left out for Santa and his reindeer or something
Can the kids not cut their own meat? Also to quote Manu “where is the sauce?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol wtf she on about? She got that springfree for free unlike us plebs forking out money for it!!
Can someone please tell me how to pronounce her name? I've never followed her but I've always wondered when I see her name pop up on here.

Reactions: 1
Didn't even look like she washed or peeled the carrots. Did she remember to cook the potatoes. Those poor children get hardly any protein in their diet, no wonder they are constantly hungry. They should be able to cut up their own meat by now, and big enough it's not a choking risk, they don't need cubes. . I'm all for easy prep meals but that does look like a grazing platter for Santa and one reindeer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone find it interesting when influencers who are all about decolonisation are all about Christmas? Cc Pori Mahmah.
---
Didn't even look like she washed or peeled the carrots. Did she remember to cook the potatoes. Those poor children get hardly any protein in their diet, no wonder they are constantly hungry. I'm all for easy prep meals but that does look like a grazing platter for Santa and one reindeer.
Yes this! And also they are so pale, because they are probably anemic and they never go outside. Plus Chloe has fitted this pants in the waste for yeeeears…..

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.