New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Beth Morris (The Morris Mob) is desperate to be the cool mum and weirdly pimps her 14 y/o out on Insta but this is next level. They may be 0% Pals but I for one will be reporting to ASA, it’s an alcohol company. There is nothing cool about posting a bunch of children pretending to drink.
Posted the kids schools once then posted about how they are home alone in the afternoons while she works.
I find her content involving her daughter ick.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bernadebts making Harley’s colleagues and their friends fudge for their Christmas gifts.
I’m sure they’ll be absolutely STOKED to receive a “homemade” edible gift from her, considering how unhygienic her kitchen is and how much she touches her hair and face with those gross, dirty nails while baking! *shudders* 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get what it is??
She can’t even stick with a business 🙄 honestly people can make a business out of nothing these days 🙄 go get a job if you are that bored!
---
I don’t have kids so this is a genuine question - not a dig. Is this safe? What if the parent/s roll on the baby or they get lost in the sheets?
I don’t know who this is. But co sleeping can be done safely and I hope that if they are talking about co sleeping that they are sharing the accurate information on that. I feed my baby lying down at night too, it was one of the first positions the lactation consultant taught me in my first few days of feeding. She show me how to lie safely and how good it is if we can both snooze while feeding!

Reactions: 10
I don’t have kids so this is a genuine question - not a dig. Is this safe? What if the parent/s roll on the baby or they get lost in the sheets?
Look up the safe sleep 7, there is 7 “rules” to make it safer.
I’ve co slept with all my children no problems, but each to their own

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That has got to be a new low. How embarrassing.
He's a money grabbing consumerist posing as a do gooder recycling humanitarian when he is not flying overseas polluting the sky's etc. They live in such excess and use Gaza as content. duck off you horrible little man.

Reactions: 9
I feel like Rebecca is making a dig with her life saver rashie stories at Mr Dick of the Year. Also - one extreme to the other - Rebecca with her massive house reno AND flash new pool vs MFM only buying her kids a happy meal - Rebecca must be up to her eye balls in a re-mortgage. How the duck does one afford all that in this climate ?
I feel like you can’t compare people’s financial situations. What does MFM husband even do? She could surely afford more than a happy meal but from what we can see it doesn't seem like spending money on her children is much of a priority.

Reactions: 9
I feel like you can’t compare people’s financial situations. What does MFM husband even do? She could surely afford more than a happy meal but from what we can see it doesn't seem like spending money on her children is much of a priority.

Considering how much MFM spends on herself with the horrible hairdyes at the salon, the at least weekly visits to the gluten free bakery for her coffee and treats, i am willing to place a big bet on the fact that money wasn't the deciding factor in buying her children happy meals but rather it was a)she treats them like babies and b) she literally doesn't appear to like spending money on her children.

And all This is based on what she chooses to show us! Her kids desperately need new clothes, her kids NEVER go overseas with her, she always goes alone, her kids do next to nothing over the school holidays so yeah based on what she chooses to show if suggest monies not the issue rather her attitude towards her kids that is the issue here

Reactions: 22
I'm more concerned she doesn't burp him or change him when he's probably feeding 2 3 tines a night seems like she flops her tittys out and hopes for the best and he fends for himself.
I'm starting to wonder if Cassie does anything, seems to do the bare minimum, meanwhile Alvn seems to do it all.
I guess she's on her phone so much refreshing Tattle and throwing words under her breath about sausagefinger 😂

Reactions: 12
I'm more concerned she doesn't burp him or change him when he's probably feeding 2 3 tines a night seems like she flops her tittys out and hopes for the best and he fends for himself.
I'm starting to wonder if Cassie does anything, seems to do the bare minimum, meanwhile Alvn seems to do it all.
I guess she's on her phone so much refreshing Tattle and throwing words under her breath about sausagefinger 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if Scott/Alvin actually has Miles in his room and Cassie is in a room by herself so she can get her beauty sleep, when Miles wakes through the night Scott then brings him into Cassie to feed then Scott probably changes nappy and burps the poor baby

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Cassie, Alvin called, he wants his penis back😂😂😂😂
YOU hit it Queen !!
---
Just looked at Blessed in Doubles for the first time.
☠ AND won't be ever looking again.

Zoe obviously loves herself.
Bible bashers (we are Catholic but don't bash it to anyone and not online, obviously)
Sold their house because Gd told them too and to follow him, follow him where I wouldn't head to Israel atm.
Is in a MLM and sells Monat - Ba ha ha ha ha
M o n a t !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going to throw out an unpopular opinion here and say that yes, this is safe. But I’ll explain why.
Cassie and her husband have overwhelmed themselves with multiple children. They do have the oldest 1-2 who will be pulled away from their childhood to “help” with the younger kids regardless of whether Cassie says this is happening or not - it is. However the older 3 are at school during the day which leaves Cassie to care for 2 small children and a baby alone when she’s not pulling her husband away from the thing that makes them money.

No matter who you are, caring for small children AND a newborn who wakes regularly is difficult and borderline impossible. Especially when you’ve been awake all night with a baby, and then you have to be awake during the day to care for your other children.
Sleep deprivation is incredibly dangerous and everyone deals with it differently.

Provided you follow the SAFE 7, co-sleeping is perfectly safe and actually better for you and baby because you’re not having to wake up fully to breastfeed during the night so you get more sleep.
Co-sleeping can be safe. It’s obvious not the preferred option, but to help prevent things like sleep deprivation induced psychosis it’s the best option for someone like Cassie who has limited support.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.