New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has to be tea on Hayley Sproull and her tv situation right now. She has made so many digs about it on SM. They cancel HYBPA and then nz bake off doesn’t get aired (but the Aussie one does?!) and she didn’t get invited to tv awards when most of the other comedians did. Would love to know what’s happened!
I really liked her when she was first covering Megan! But she really grates on me now!
I think it’s because she’s EVERYWHERE! Has so many jobs! …bit of overexposure for me maybe? 🤷‍♀️ and it does really annoy me all the “booze chat” - like, we know Fletch is a “booze hag” too, but at least he keeps things a bit mysterious! 🥂🤣 iykyk

Reactions: 6
I really liked her when she was first covering Megan! But she really grates on me now!
I think it’s because she’s EVERYWHERE! Has so many jobs! …bit of overexposure for me maybe? 🤷‍♀️ and it does really annoy me all the “booze chat” - like, we know Fletch is a “booze hag” too, but at least he keeps things a bit mysterious! 🥂🤣 iykyk
I did prefer her a lot more when she was covering for Megan too. Most of what they talk about does end up in her turning it around to being all about her 90% of the time. The booze chat is getting boring 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They do recommend taking a cold shower so I guess the pool is close by. Obviously she hasn’t got her outside shower she plan ready yet. She definitely is aiming for the weight loss.
Probably is her shower as she isn’t the most hygienic person.
Whenever she takes her kids camping she always says “they’ve had a swim in the beach so that’s showers done for the day.” And I think she says it when they have a big pool day too.
beach and pool swims make me want to have a shower more, don’t you feel all dry?!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Whenever she takes her kids camping she always says “they’ve had a swim in the beach so that’s showers done for the day.” And I think she says it when they have a big pool day too.
beach and pool swims make me want to have a shower more, don’t you feel all dry?!
Even when we camp we still make the kids shower. I would assume where they camp- the place she never tells but everyone knows where it is😂 You have to pay for showers so her tight ‘flat’ arse wouldn’t want to do that.

Reactions: 3
I tried to do an influencer awards survey/voting thing last year and struck the same problem. Best thing I could do was contact some of the Instagram accounts that are associated with some of the more active tattlers like hobsonville housewife and they shared surveys there. There are bans on outside polling and surveys etc on tattle.
Damn! That’s so frustrating 😭
I’m in my busiest season at work (aren’t we all lol) so I’m trying to do it in limited down time.
I did have an add up of who voted for who initially, so I might just have to run with that 🙃
Or make a finsta and do it that way lol

Reactions: 1
Is the new pool at Rebecca's house that's being reno'd? Love to know how they pay for all of it...

Reactions: 1
Is the new pool at Rebecca's house that's being reno'd? Love to know how they pay for all of it...
She told her followers when they first planned it that it was being added to their mortgage. Not sure if that’s still true but it was initially how the entire renovation was being funded.

She told her followers when they first planned it that it was being added to their mortgage. Not sure if that’s still true but it was initially how the entire renovation was being funded.
Wow! They must have put a huge deposit on their house as with interest rates so high would hate to know what they pay a fortnight. Are they paying rent where they are staying as well?

Reactions: 2
There has to be tea on Hayley Sproull and her tv situation right now. She has made so many digs about it on SM. They cancel HYBPA and then nz bake off doesn’t get aired (but the Aussie one does?!) and she didn’t get invited to tv awards when most of the other comedians did. Would love to know what’s happened!
Bake off is being aired in january

Leah light - Still not back at work with Michael Hill but has put her "entrepreneurial brain" to work.....AGAIN. She did a digital course and has now written an e-book using what she learnt from the course. That's not being entrepreneurial, that's just regurgitating and ripping the writer of the digital course off for their content. Not to mention, she is selling the e-book aswell so is making money off someone elses hard work.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Leah light - Still not back at work with Michael Hill but has put her "entrepreneurial brain" to work.....AGAIN. She did a digital course and has now written an e-book using what she learnt from the course. That's not being entrepreneurial, that's just regurgitating and ripping the writer of the digital course off for their content. Not to mention, she is selling the e-book aswell so is making money off someone elses hard work.
The “course” she’s done is probably “roadmap to riches” with “master resell rights”. Total cult scam. You buy the course for USD500 and then you “own it” and can sell it on for the same amount to whatever sap will buy it so you can make “100% profit” 😂 the first thing they seem to learn doing the course is make an e book.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else following the Practigal/Tits Up giveaway that she’s running? I have no idea how this chick is making any profit.

The other day she decided to do a name game, so basically any followers with the name Sarah or Emma needed to share a post to their stories, message the page, and they got a free hairbrush. She reckons they gave away 50 hairbrushes 🙃
Wouldn’t you run it as a competition so you go in the draw to win? But no, everyone with that name who messages in gets one 🤦🏼‍♀️ that’s soooooooo much stock given away. And she’s running it for 7 days with different names wtf!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.