New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is Cherie not showing herself drowning the Italian food in her pepper and me products anymore 🤔

I enjoy a confirmation that influencers read here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah especially at that age when they will cry about having the iPad and it’ll be impossible to take it away from them because they’ve gotten so used to having it all the time! I can only picture the meltdowns they are going to have!
When Elle showed them at the cafe a few weeks back, Revie was having a melt down because she didn't have her tablet. Yes, Elle was filming a distraught child😡. Dave had to give her his phone to keep her quiet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is it me or is Cherie not showing herself drowning the Italian food in her pepper and me products anymore 🤔

I enjoy a confirmation that influencers read here lol
I saw heart eyes add some to something yesterday. I love pasta and would love to try authentic Italian pasta but don't know if I could down as much as they have been 😳

Man she has landed the most amazing perfect job now working for Trafalgar travel, travelling and reviewing food. My absolute dream. So so lucky.

Reactions: 9
Skete out here sharing her political quiz results like she's better than everyone else for her result. I have no issue with differing political views but it really rubs me the wrong way when people share their views as if they're the only ones that are important, or the "right" views. Emily Writes and Emcult are others that do it. It's my least favourite thing about election year.
It's such a pet peeve of mine 🙃 and yes, it annoys me even when it's things being shared about parties I align with

Reactions: 21
Edna took the tik tok down - maybe someone close to her said she was stupid for riding around on a motor bike with no safety gear. We aren't hating on her, just be smarter and stop being irresponsible to your audience..
I think Reid and his family would be VERY switched on about the safety on a motor bike so it's seems weird that they allowed her on the bike with no helmet..
She is so into her aesthetics that wearing a helmet for safety would not be important. Her implants act as airbags and riding with next to nothing on is so try hard and cringe. She needs to grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skete out here sharing her political quiz results like she's better than everyone else for her result. I have no issue with differing political views but it really rubs me the wrong way when people share their views as if they're the only ones that are important, or the "right" views. Emily Writes and Emcult are others that do it. It's my least favourite thing about election year.
It's such a pet peeve of mine 🙃 and yes, it annoys me even when it's things being shared about parties I align with
Same! It annoys me with people online and in person like I’m not wrong you’re not wrong no one’s wrong it’s all on what you align with and what’s most important! I get so sick of it at election time too politics is my least fave topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the LFYD's ad for nappy San on TV, FFS they're going mainstream media now.
---
No one is “asking” Edna. The only question I will ask is, is she going “commando”?
can not stand that woman, every single thing about her screams narcissism
---

Reactions: 13
I saw heart eyes add some to something yesterday. I love pasta and would love to try authentic Italian pasta but don't know if I could down as much as they have been 😳

Man she has landed the most amazing perfect job now working for Trafalgar travel, travelling and reviewing food. My absolute dream. So so lucky.
I would just end up really obese, with diabetes and heart disease, for sure 😫 My genetics, lack of portion control, and natural ability to avoid exercise would let me down badly on a job like that 😅 Hopefully she has a good health insurance plan 😆

• Haha
I feel sorry for her hubby and his family having to stop the day EVERYDAY! so she can make a photo shoot , it's ridiculous
And her wedding! Guarantee she didn't properly enjoy a single minute of it as it was just an event to ensure she got a gazillion photos of her looking "hot". It was more like an incredibly expensive photo shoot than a celebration of love. (I get having nice photos is an important part but it's not the reason for a wedding unless you're a self absorbed narc like Edna 🙄) I can see why BJ idolises her, cut from the same cloth - which BJ will be stoked that she's mentioned in the same sentence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not that it matters but for context I also aligned with her politically and my husband is the same but it really annoyed me when she was like - you do you but I just couldn’t be with someone who was right leaning ✌🏼 -
I thought it was just yuck and you’re right came across really superior. It also indicated that she would be close minded to another person’s views and doesn’t think she could be part of any kind of constructive political discussion.

We are all shaped by different experiences (which I think might have been her point but was not conveyed well) and have different priorities and that is fine, that’s why we all get a vote. Just because I disagree with someone’s party choice doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. It’s a bizarre attitude. I mean maybe she would have a point if that person is a white supremicist politically or something but otherwise it’s not a good vs evil debate. Particularly in NZ.

Hope none of those emails were important!

I'd love to be able to go home and read a book after dropping my kids at school, sadly I need to work or, you know, tidy up the house!
She's not living in the real world. She's escaping into her fantasy life and turning her back on reality. Not healthy MFM, you'll have to confront the real world to heal, that's where your children are living

Last edited:

I'd love to be able to go home and read a book after dropping my kids at school, sadly I need to work or, you know, tidy up the house!
So she just cleared her promotional emails folder then 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

"Look the other way Phil" must come home from work and then do housework, cos you know Maria doesn't do anything. Duck she's annoying
She is the laziest person I have even come across doesn't even do a daily walk anymore!

Reactions: 16

I’m laughing that getting Ronan to school is on the list…. Her huge list.
Not Chloe tho. “Sorry Chloe you weren’t on my checklist today”
The bar is literally so low for her and she’s still struggling.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.