New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Maria
As per your wee story - Your husband is not OKAY with you sitting around all day reading. He just says it because he's a spineless duck who doesn't want to put up with the consequences of whatever drama you decide to throw if he didn't enable your crappy behaviour.
Put that in your book and read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey Maria
As per your wee story - Your husband is not OKAY with you sitting around all day reading. He just says it because he's a spineless duck who doesn't want to put up with the consequences of whatever drama you decide to throw if he didn't enable you crappy behaviour.
Put that in your book and read it.
Mine certainly wouldn't be OK with me slobbing around the house reading and/or napping the day away.

Reactions: 13
Omg my husband would not be ok if I read a bazillion books and lay around all day whilst he was working his ass off. Get a job. Leave the house and parent those kids!! How does she not feel guilty??

Reactions: 11
Omg my husband would not be ok if I read a bazillion books and lay around all day whilst he was working his ass off. Get a job. Leave the house and parent those kids!! How does she not feel guilty??
Unsure what she’s feeling but it’s clearly taking a toll hence the over explaining… (justifying it to herself)

Go easy on Maria guys, I’m sure she’s still traumatised from her Harry Potter fan fiction.

On a serious note for her I hope the Venlafaxine works, because I am sure the world will never hear the end of it if she has to come off it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Skete out here sharing her political quiz results like she's better than everyone else for her result. I have no issue with differing political views but it really rubs me the wrong way when people share their views as if they're the only ones that are important, or the "right" views. Emily Writes and Emcult are others that do it. It's my least favourite thing about election year.
It's such a pet peeve of mine 🙃 and yes, it annoys me even when it's things being shared about parties I align with
When I was growing up I remember my parents telling me it wasn't something you discussed, it was private who you voted for. A bit like how much you earned or weighed
Now people talk about it like it what they're having for lunch, no secrecy at all

Go easy on Maria guys, I’m sure she’s still traumatised from her Harry Potter fan fiction.

On a serious note for her I hope the Venlafaxine works, because I am sure the world will never hear the end of it if she has to come off it 😬
Venlafaxine is awful to come off apparently, I wish I'd never started taking it as I wasn't told how bad the side effects are when reducing the dose, I don't think Maria would cope given how bad it was when she went off her SSRI

• Wow
Reactions: 9

True and some people have to trial a couple of different SSRI tablets (there are heaps different ones now) until they get the right one for them. I'm not sure if Phil realises he might be on carer duty for a year at this rate 😬
Meanwhile in the real world other people on SSRI's just get on with routines of daily life as best they can!
She's infuriating.

Reactions: 15
🎣 post. Why do influencers do this. And look, the babysitter also went with them
Why the tag YIKES🤷. just another way to get follower engagement to find out what is going on. Managed to bring plenty plenty of snacks as well as Ms Rachel. Then you discover the patient needs heavy sedation or a GA "when did they last eat" "I bought snacks and she ate whilst we were in the treatment room. Always a good idea to ask if it's ok to feed the child.

Reactions: 6
When I was growing up I remember my parents telling me it wasn't something you discussed, it was private who you voted for. A bit like how much you earned or weighed
Now people talk about it like it what they're having for lunch, no secrecy at all
My mum doesn’t even know who my dad voted for in the last election!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
True and some people have to trial a couple of different SSRI tablets (there are heaps different ones now) until they get the right one for them. I'm not sure if Phil realises he might be on carer duty for a year at this rate 😬
Meanwhile in the real world other people on SSRI's just get on with routines of daily life as best they can!
She's infuriating.
I also found it interesting that her GP made her wean off her Citalopram before going onto Venlafaxine as the guidelines say to stop taking your short-acting SSRI (which is what Citalopram is) and start taking the Venlafaxine the next day. Maybe her whole mental breakdown could have been avoided 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting that all his clients are women so far 🤢🙄 or is that all he is showing and perving on?? 🤢
Probably Rebecca's mates/followers
---
Marnie. Why must every time you post something about Mac, even good things, you make it like he's a burden to spend time with. The contrast to how she talks about her other kids is obvious. I hope Mac is close with Steve so at least he has one parent who has his back thick and thin.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Probably Rebecca's mates/followers

Marnie. Why must every time you post something about Mac, even good things, you make it like he's a burden to spend time with. The contrast to how she talks about her other kids is obvious. I hope Mac is close with Steve so at least he has one parent who has his back thick and thin.
She legit hates the poor kid!!!

As for Rebecca, like it's OK like you know. They are like my friends who like support me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.