New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca doing the platters in the boot was gross especially when she got back in the car and started filming then sniffed the air and said the car smells like tit. Hopefully the kiddies at that school have cast iron guts 🤢
We know they don't. Gee how many times does this family get sick. The house is ferral and now the car. Use that in your stand up shows becs
---
SpongeBob
She's boring AF..unless you're into grocery comparing and weather insults

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instead of her little boys going to playcentre in nz while the big kids are at school they get to hang out at a workshop. How fun.

We know they don't. Gee how many times does this family get sick. The house is ferral and now the car. Use that in your stand up shows becs
---

She's boring AF..unless you're into grocery comparing and weather insults
---
Very quiet again. Possibly still in Bali. Their extended 30 day visa must almost be up.

is LFYD still on Insta or has he gone?

Reactions: 1
Instead of her little boys going to playcentre in nz while the big kids are at school they get to hang out at a workshop. How fun.

---
Very quiet again. Possibly still in Bali. Their extended 30 day visa must almost be up.
They posted a reel in Bali on the 31st of July and I’m pretty sure that was delayed at least a few days. They said it was a two month trip and it’s been cut short a few days with the visa sitcho so I imagine only a few days to a week left

is LFYD still on Insta or has he gone?
Still on their lavish holiday with someone's parents exploiting their poor kids, teaching them how to apparently swim and do naughty things that Christian babes just laughs out.

They are still writing those pathetic dear Frankie and Lulu posts that aren't really for the kids, it's for advertising. You know how spoilt and upperclass Christian is darling.

So yes they are a bit dormant right now but unfortunately still around showing how rich they are and how miserable gorge is.

Reactions: 12
I'm confused why Shoshannah rambles on about it being hard parenting alone. I mean I get it would be hard but didn't she choose to have another baby alone?
Seems like a weird thing to do.

Reactions: 14
Sera Lynne's new Cartier watch looks like it belongs on an 80 year old nana and someone needs to tell her that less is really more. Those rings 🫣

This pic cracked me up. She's just so special 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Sera Lynne's new Cartier watch looks like it belongs on an 80 year old nana and someone needs to tell her that less is really more. Those rings 🫣

This pic cracked me up. She's just so special 😂
Is it just me who thinks all these million dollar pieces literally look like they came from the local $2 shop? So tacky!
Mind you, Sera Lynne screams tacky, so it fits 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve not been keeping up. Can someone please tell me the *official* reason that Jared is going away? And where are they living while their house is renovated?

I’ve not been keeping up. Can someone please tell me the *official* reason that Jared is going away? And where are they living while their house is renovated?
Not sure where they are living.
Official reason is he got into a full immersion Te Reo course. They expected he would get in in 2 years but got a last minute place this coming year so didn't want to turn it down as apparently hard to get in.
Unofficial reason is he's going to shag a few Auckland chicks while Rebecca raises his kids.

Reactions: 8
Yes, 100% to this. I work with a large organisation who has banned platters from any of their group occasions/catered events.
The reasons being, as you have said, people use their hands instead of tongs. They put items back, they sneeze and cough over the area, and sometimes, deli meats are in a warm environment for extended periods.🤢🤢. And if children are involved, 🤦they love picking, putting back, crawling on the floor then choosing their food.
Think of why they removed "help yourself salted peanuts" from bars, same principle. 🤢🤢
Exactly how I feel about grazing platters 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
I noticed Finau has removed all of her posts and gone MIA. Seasoning however still has all her posts up for all to see......Not sure I wanted/needed to see Finau almost naked or Seasonings fingers covered in period blood after being in bed with Finau 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Oh my actual GOD I may have puked in my mouth

Reactions: 2
Half the people that others have added have been up to duck all. I think you’re good to stick to the key players lol 😘
My thoughts too 😂 I couldn’t find a single thing to write about them, even struggled to write about LFYD cos he hasn’t been mentioned.

BRB off to make a new thread ✌🏼
---
Here she is babes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.