New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had more time to do a better one but I wrote it on my afternoon tea break and it’s not my best work 😂
The way we chew through threads I might have to start writing the intro for #43 now so I can just copy paste 😂
It’s hard to remember what everyone is up to!
Another tattle thread I follow has a dedicated person who does each new thread intro cos just like you they did an amazing one once so basically this is your job now because you did such an awesome job last time 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This is fuckn WILD and CRAZY!!

Thoses twins are going have some massive behaviour issues the amount of screen time they have is wild, let alone attached to their PRAMS!! What the hell! They are one, ONE!
Next it will be attached to their cots 🙄

God forbid what parents done pre internet and tablet days 🫠
Tablets on a buggy is insane. There’s so much stuff to look at on a walk! We used to walk to a new subdivision and watch the diggers, then walk through a big reserve near our house with lots of plants, I’d pick a daisy for them to look at, they tried to grab the flax… like, the world is already entertaining and new for them, why do they need iPads for walking?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Why would anyone pay to watch Rebecca Keil yell lame jokes down a microphone with her god-awful shrill.
Also "duck" every 3rd word.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Tablets on a buggy is insane. There’s so much stuff to look at on a walk! We used to walk to a new subdivision and watch the diggers, then walk through a big reserve near our house with lots of plants, I’d pick a daisy for them to look at, they tried to grab the flax… like, the world is already entertaining and new for them, why do they need iPads for walking?
They don't. Straight up. That is ludicrous.

She's REALLY got a thing about wanting her kids to be distracted/occupied 100% of the time huh??

Reactions: 16
Ha bleeping Ha! At Katie’s pic of her 5 year old baby’s colourful duvet, didn’t you like me sharing sad beige baby’s boring sad beige bedroom in here? 😂🙊🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She creates her own problem, it's actually proven for toddlers and children to be bored it's great for their development. They do not need 5671 activities sitting at a Cafe, 7651 hours of screentime idgaf if it's Miss Fuckn Racheal, they do not need every bloody gadget that shakes shhhes and blacks out their carseat, they DO NOT need any of this overpriced garbage she's created this environment for them where they need to be entertained every min of the day and adding blacked out sleep shades over their carseat and portocoffins etc has just made her life with kids 10 times harder.
Gosh she makes parenting look so fuckn hard.!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha bleeping Ha! At Katie’s pic of her 5 year old baby’s colourful duvet, didn’t you like me sharing sad beige baby’s boring sad beige bedroom in here? 😂🙊🖕🏻
But also seemingly odd that she’s singing the praises of how great spotlight is for Manchester when she started a business selling bed linen… has that just quietly failed and she’s just never going to mention it again?

Reactions: 12
This is fuckn WILD and CRAZY!!

Thoses twins are going have some massive behaviour issues the amount of screen time they have is wild, let alone attached to their PRAMS!! What the hell! They are one, ONE!
Next it will be attached to their cots 🙄

God forbid what parents done pre internet and tablet days 🫠
Have they done this for their travels?
Because keeping the twins in the pram and shoving a screen in their faces isn’t going to tire them out and entertain them for long.
There’s 2 of them, so in the airport or wherever they can have a kid each and let them run around while still keeping them safe at arms length, chase them, have fun with them, and entertain them that way.

I really don’t understand her chronic need for all the gadgets. As a mum of 2 (admittedly not twins) I take pretty much nothing with me and have well behaved kids who love watching the people around them and chatting to people at the next table. It’s mind blowing and I really want her to explain her mindset but I can’t be bothered listening to her ramble on.
---
Is she scared of them crying and making a scene? That’s the only thing I can think of.
Sorry but kids having meltdowns comes with the territory and it’s unavoidable.
She’s going to really struggle when they’re 2-3 and the tantrums REALLY start 🙃

Reactions: 24
And don’t forget she literally asked her Patreon FB group how to spend their “spare” 16k!
I still can't get over this - think she is trying hard to make out how successful she is so people sign up for her super expensive dud social marketing workshop. I used to genuinely like her - rather embarrassed about that now!

Reactions: 9
Have they done this for their travels?
Because keeping the twins in the pram and shoving a screen in their faces isn’t going to tire them out and entertain them for long.
There’s 2 of them, so in the airport or wherever they can have a kid each and let them run around while still keeping them safe at arms length, chase them, have fun with them, and entertain them that way.

I really don’t understand her chronic need for all the gadgets. As a mum of 2 (admittedly not twins) I take pretty much nothing with me and have well behaved kids who love watching the people around them and chatting to people at the next table. It’s mind blowing and I really want her to explain her mindset but I can’t be bothered listening to her ramble on.
---
Is she scared of them crying and making a scene? That’s the only thing I can think of.
Sorry but kids having meltdowns comes with the territory and it’s unavoidable.
She’s going to really struggle when they’re 2-3 and the tantrums REALLY start 🙃
Yeah especially at that age when they will cry about having the iPad and it’ll be impossible to take it away from them because they’ve gotten so used to having it all the time! I can only picture the meltdowns they are going to have!

Amie Brodie on my local FB page - excusing teens for climbing all over new shade sails like they are simply entitled to wreck things because they are boys 🙄 her teen is well known as one of the trouble makers at the college and now not surprised why if this is his mum's values!
Screenshot_20230912_141255_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Let's have a fun vote

WHICH INFULENCER HUSBAND ENABLES THEIR WIFE THE MOST

a) AJ
b) Steve
c) Jarrod Keil
d) Chicken Seasoning
e) Phil
f) Harley
g) Alivin
H) Trenti
I) All of the above
Tie between dumb Steve and look the other way Phil

Reactions: 5
Amie Brodie on my local FB page - excusing teens for climbing all over new shade sails like they are simply entitled to wreck things because they are boys 🙄 her teen is well known as one of the trouble makers at the college and now not surprised why if this is his mum's values!
View attachment 2443064
Is she on drugs ?
And Why is she using exclamation marks like that one! after ! each ! sentence ! like a fkn twit.
What a super concerning individual if she thinks boys don't need to have respect for property. And she states it publicly on community FB pages . The responses are great but I wouldn't have been so polite to her.

Reactions: 16
Re Elleherself - Imagine taking your kids to Disneyland and they are either attached to a tablet or one of the 59673 toys you clipped onto their travel prams the whole time.

Re Elleherself - Imagine taking your kids to Disneyland and they are either attached to a tablet or one of the 59673 toys you clipped onto their travel prams the whole time.
Elle drives me mental and my honest belief is that she probably was put on a weight loss medication like duromine last year when she lost all that weight.

With regards to the twins, she’s quite disconnected on an emotional level to parenting I reckon. They’re very much a problem to be solved and managed. She’s scared of them when they’re in public I think. She wants to be seen as having it all together. The gadget reliance is just an unwillingness on her end to just find a way to parent her way through a situation. I’m not saying it’s easy, but they simply won’t learn strategies for entertaining themselves unless they’re given a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Im all for screen time.....but this is just.....WOW

Reactions: 8
Elle drives me mental and my honest belief is that she probably was put on a weight loss medication like duromine last year when she lost all that weight.

With regards to the twins, she’s quite disconnected on an emotional level to parenting I reckon. They’re very much a problem to be solved and managed. She’s scared of them when they’re in public I think. She wants to be seen as having it all together. The gadget reliance is just an unwillingness on her end to just find a way to parent her way through a situation. I’m not saying it’s easy, but they simply won’t learn strategies for entertaining themselves unless they’re given a chance.
It was like she was trying to act skinny in that video of the twinkies ridiculous iPad contraption. Good luck when they go to school 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.