New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elleherselfs reels are so cringe. Why are they so close up, she looks so haggard maybe it’s the lighting… or her eyebrows.

Reactions: 8
Elleherselfs reels are so cringe. Why are they so close up, she looks so haggard maybe it’s the lighting… or her eyebrows.
And the constant eye bleeping. She copies every single trend and catchphrase desperate to stay relevant. I mean who even does keto anymore?

Reactions: 10
Incase anyone was wondering- Pori mahmah is currently trying to get her moneys worth at all you can eat tacos and is up to 9….. the gross over consumption this girl does is horrendous, while blaming society/healthcare system for not accepting her. She’s a walking heart attack. You can be big and healthy, she is grossly overweight and will not live a long life, but she doesn’t seem to care :(
She sure eats a tit ton of food. And so much bad food. Processed high sugar fatty tit 😳 and she spends so much on food. Uber eats and takeaways must cost her so much. And it seems she posts nearly every hour with the food she is eating. And none of it is snack size. It's all big meals. Unreal.

Reactions: 7
We forgot Tarryn needing time out by herself to reignite her spark! What spark did she have to start with? I mean her life isn’t hectic with her busy gym schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually bloody glad she rehomed Lola. I’m sure they did love her, but I can’t have been the only person who thought it was a tit bloody life for her stuck in that tiny area down the side of the house all the time. Apart from walks they never took her anywhere.

Reactions: 13
Erana said it right at the start of her post showing how naïve these people are. They underestimated the impact a dog would be! I’m sorry for people who have never had dogs before opting for a big dog was the wrong move.
I’m glad Lola is in a better place but also get so annoyed at these influences who have their ‘moments’ with things then just decide that it’s not for them.
Also, I bet no one will call her out on her post. She’s getting all the head pats.

Reactions: 12
I’m getting irrationally annoyed at MFM and her self-indulgent, self-centered posts re her ‘mental health journey’ some of us just have to get on with it - you’re not the only one who deals with this tit Maria - and it’s 100% not relatable to sit on your ass all day reading and basically just vegetate. I feel for your kids and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m getting irrationally annoyed at MFM and her self-indulgent, self-centered posts re her ‘mental health journey’ some of us just have to get on with it - you’re not the only one who deals with this tit Maria - and it’s 100% not relatable to sit on your ass all day reading and basically just vegetate. I feel for your kids and family.
I totally agree, as y'all know I am a lawyer and I reckon I could get Phill custody 90% of the time based on her current lifestyle and other issues.
Watch your posts MARIA I'm watching.
I mean she's ducked no job, no housing, no benefit because she can/should work (sickness benefit laughable)
Phil, working, can pay for housing or rent, stable parent, involved eg goes on camps.
Too easy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The OE one is my favourite simply because we just KNOW AJ spends all his time high af to even be able to tolerate his fuckwit wife
I wish I had more time to do a better one but I wrote it on my afternoon tea break and it’s not my best work 😂
The way we chew through threads I might have to start writing the intro for #43 now so I can just copy paste 😂
It’s hard to remember what everyone is up to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
MFM has been going on about finding her “niche” for ages she seems to think it’s books now … she needs to find an actual purpose. That would help a lot I think.

Surely this can’t be worth Rebecca’s time financially? Once you pay the venue, flights or petrol to other city…

Reactions: 12
The OE one is my favourite simply because we just KNOW AJ spends all his time high af to even be able to tolerate his fuckwit wife
Not in defence of OE but I think AJ is an absolute drop kick. Doesn’t want to work, just wants to “create” but barely does that, doesn’t like his kids, doesn’t do anything around the house. He’s a loser.

Reactions: 16
THIS.

100 agree.

Most people do not have this privilege to even think for 10mins this hard about their mental health each day. Let alone swan about reading, watching TV, scrolling and chatting to a GP constantly. She's essentially institutionalised herself over one medication change.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.