New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edna not wearing a helmet or any protective gear on that šŸ seems like an exceptionally EXTREME, idiotic and dangerous long game to be playing, to prove her skincare works to
āœØā­bOoSt CoLLaGeN, hEaL dAmAgEd SkiN cELLsā­āœØ or whatever the f*ck else she claims it does!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Such stupid, risky behaviour!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m curious to know why Marnie is delaying speaking about Mackā€™s update so much. Marnie if youā€™re reading this Iā€™m invested, Iā€™d love to know if there was a diagnosis or if you just frazzled him by feeding him exclusively buckwheat and quinoa and making him live on a commune when he just wanted to chill with his Lego by himself lol

Reactions: 15
Let's have a fun vote

WHICH INFULENCER HUSBAND ENABLES THEIR WIFE THE MOST

a) AJ
b) Steve
c) Jarrod Keil
d) Chicken Seasoning
e) Phil
f) Harley
g) Alivin
H) Trenti
I) All of the above
B. Blows my mind how he follows Marnieā€™s every whim. Live in a caravan and travel the country? Sure. Reno a tiny home to air b n b? Sure. Sell our house and spend the money? Sure. Sell our business and spend the money? Sure. Drink in pregnancy #2? Go for it. Canā€™t afford assessments for our neurodivergent possibly FAS child. Opps. Her ideas are all so short-lived! The tiny home was available like two weeks of the year on air bnb. Think it is still there with dates blocked. sO mUcH RaDiCAl ReSponsibILITY.
---
B. Blows my mind how he follows Marnieā€™s every whim. Live in a caravan and travel the country? Sure. Reno a tiny home to air b n b? Sure. Sell our house and spend the money? Sure. Sell our business and spend the money? Sure. Drink in pregnancy #2? Go for it. Canā€™t afford assessments for our neurodivergent possibly FAS child. Opps. Her ideas are all so short-lived! The tiny home was available like two weeks of the year on air bnb. Think it is still there with dates blocked. sO mUcH RaDiCAl ReSponsibILITY.
Oh I forgot go to Fiji/Bali for like a month with a thermie to realise 1. They donā€™t need a $3000 contraption and donā€™t like it and 2. They didnā€™t need a trip, just a nanny. Who lasted a matter of weeks. Oh, and the school/no school palava.

Reactions: 13
ERANA has said they have rehomed Lola. Big story
Knew it was taking ages cos she was coming up with a narrative where she comes off amazing

The line that caught my eye, ā€˜some of the kids would be upsetā€™

Were some not ok with a dog there and thatā€™s the real reason

OE I'm-so-poor-I-make-my-kids-do-chores-for-money-to-buy-their-own-birthday-presents and wear no shoes buys 4 bottles of wine šŸ™„ and spends $280 on groceries which she said was "not too bad". I bet a lot of the country would love to spend that much on groceries - especially if other people are paying for them in the way of patreon and "social media business courses" šŸ™„
And donā€™t forget she literally asked her Patreon FB group how to spend their ā€œspareā€ 16k!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Knew it was taking ages cos she was coming up with a narrative where she comes off amazing

The line that caught my eye, ā€˜some of the kids would be upsetā€™

Were some not ok with a dog there and thatā€™s the real reason
I guess her youngest ones would be but it is strange wording like why canā€™t all the kids be as any one would be if you had to rehome a pet

Reactions: 1
Oh I actually feel bad for Rebecca.. I know itā€™s her own fault but also ouch. For even the free tickets to not turn up? You never know they might be there now.. but be even worse to perform to only half a dozen people šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg the tablet holders on Elle herselfs pram. Those kids have a tablet or screen on constantly. It helps with the morning routine, it's on for the bedtime routine, in the car, and now attached to the pram

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Picking up from where we left off:

Katie Hawkey is giving up the midwife life and choosing to be a stay at home mum ā€¦ to her 5 year old daughter who is now in school.
The homewares business seems to be a flop or maybe a quick tax write off. Or maybe itā€™s just not the market to be starting a luxury homewares brand in a housing and cost of living crisis??

Rebecca Keil is set to be a solo parent next year as her husband jets off to shag his way through Auckland immerse himself in his culture.
Ticket sales to the tit show that is funding this tit show appear to be slow with giveaways happening left right and centre. Maybe next time she could advertise her tickets and have them available to purchase more than 5 minutes before she starts touring šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Louisa is crying over 9/11 but literally none of the other atrocities that are happening in the world.
Her daughters continue to be influencers in training and her hands continue to wave wildly around as she talks.

Elle Herself the āœØpostpartum queenāœØ is off overseas again and we all look forward to another YouTube instalment of āœØsurviving travel with twinsāœØ as she continues to try coming across as a parenting expert while hiding her severe anxiety about going literally anywhere with her kids.

Cherie is in Rome, eating her way around the country and insulting the chefs by putting her own seasoning on all their delicious food. No offence Cherie, but I think they know how to cook darl ā€¦

Bernadebt is slowly drifting away from her Ronald McDonald era as she gets her hair colour stripped. We are all excited to see what pasta dish she resembles since she has gone from 2 minute noodles to spaghetti bolognaise .. what will it be next?

MFM is back from her mental health crisis and fresh into crying over Harry Potter fanfic. We were lost without her regular updates on what time she had her morning coffee and what the Auckland weather was doing.
The memes continue but this time theyā€™re sprinkled with TikTokā€™s that not a single soul is laughing over except Maria.

SpongeBob aka 5kiwikids has finally taken the reins of their new business with the whopping opening hours of 9am-2pm. Not inconvenient to most people at all!
The shopping trolley and playground pictures continue, as well as constant pushing of her patreon every single time she gets a new follower, just in case that one might want to pay her to see her kids.

Officially Em is still running around in her underwear but this time with the added information on her period and exactly where in her cycle she is. We TOTALLY need to know all that information!
Instead of helping to remove the stigma around periods and menstruating she has instead made everyone cringe. Amazing.
Where is her husband while all this is happening? Smoking weed in the garage probably.

Ethically Kate becomes the laughing stock of the internet by sharing her cringy traditions with her husband. Instead of backing herself and standing by her little rituals, she turned off the comments.

Love From Your Dads went quiet for a time and we all secretly hoped it was because he was stuck in Bali jail for trying to play the system. Realistically he would have just paid off the police and carried on being irresponsible but dreams are free!

Tits Up girl Chris is currently overseas and complaining about being with ā€œthe oldiesā€ aka the people she booked her holiday with.
She manages to make a great trip look like a tit time but realistically we canā€™t understand her still so maybe she actually is enjoying herself ā€¦

Holly May is still MIA and none of us care.
But if you want to support her weed habit you can join her private Instagram for $50 and see what sheā€™s up to.

Talz is back but tbh I didnā€™t notice she was gone so maybe someone else can update her section.

Simone Anderson and Just Jess have their own threads which are both worth a scroll if only for a laugh.
The OE one is my favourite simply because we just KNOW AJ spends all his time high af to even be able to tolerate his fuckwit wife

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Edna not wearing a helmet or any protective gear on that šŸ seems like an exceptionally EXTREME, idiotic and dangerous long game to be playing, to prove her skincare works to
āœØā­bOoSt CoLLaGeN, hEaL dAmAgEd SkiN cELLsā­āœØ or whatever the f*ck else she claims it does!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Such stupid, risky behaviour!
Edna took the tik tok down - maybe someone close to her said she was stupid for riding around on a motor bike with no safety gear. We aren't hating on her, just be smarter and stop being irresponsible to your audience..
I think Reid and his family would be VERY switched on about the safety on a motor bike so it's seems weird that they allowed her on the bike with no helmet..

It
Omg the tablet holders on Elle herselfs pram. Those kids have a tablet or screen on constantly. It helps with the morning routine, it's on for the bedtime routine, in the car, and now attached to the pram
Sounds better when she tells people the children are hanging out with Miss Rachel. She's the new, very trendy, influencer, you tube baby sitter. Last visit to the cafe the girl twin had to have Miss Rachel on.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.