New Zealand Influencers #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Elle realised that you can parent your kids without screens. Our kids are always our and about and we never did screens at the table (or anywhere) and have two prertt well behaved kids- they have their moments but the less screens the better developmentally. Kids need to play and be bored

Reactions: 20
Why does one eyebrow look so different from the other 🤨
---

They'll be all Rebecca's friends I reckon
Kelly always has the worst Botox , a good injector will know which brow pulls up stronger and correct for that.
---
Interesting that all his clients are women so far 🤢🙄 or is that all he is showing and perving on?? 🤢
I hope they have consented to photography and are aware that he is posting their butts all over the gram . He's such a stereotypical creep personal trainer.

Reactions: 9
She's not living in the real world. She's escaping into her fantasy life and turning her back on reality. Not healthy MFM, you'll have to confront the real world to heal, that's where your children are living
Louder please for Phil at the back! 💯🎉🎉🎉

I mean who else made “her reality” other than her and Phil. Her choices led to what is in her reality (including her kids!) and not dealing with it, no coping tools to actually face the “threat”, retreating to fantasy—wow. The therapist might in fact be saying things, providing tools and significant feedback but if MFM continues to derail herself, she only has herself to blame in the end.
Sorry, just pissed off with the “victim-role” MFM so desperately wants to stay in and a husband with no spine to advocate for his kids as well. Ugh

Reactions: 15
Louder please for Phil at the back! 💯🎉🎉🎉

I mean who else made “her reality” other than her and Phil. Her choices led to what is in her reality (including her kids!) and not dealing with it, no coping tools to actually face the “threat”, retreating to fantasy—wow. The therapist might in fact be saying things, providing tools and significant feedback but if MFM continues to derail herself, she only has herself to blame in the end.
Sorry, just pissed off with the “victim-role” MFM so desperately wants to stay in and a husband with no spine to advocate for his kids as well. Ugh
You literally never see her going out for a coffee with a friend or doing anything with her kids.
Ronans camp must be soon.
I've gone through a few things lately and are living somewhere I know very few people and for the first time ever I can say my mental health is not good. I'm actively getting myself out and about and keeping busy. I can 100% tell you the days I sit at home reading or doing not a lot are the days that are the hardest. Some days I really have to push myself to get out but I always feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel sorry for her hubby and his family having to stop the day EVERYDAY! so she can make a photo shoot , it's ridiculous
She is a narc and a liar. I don’t understand how she had the audacity to “invent” that she competed at international level in athletics! Sorry what? No one has heard of her and it’s a total fabrication.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Overdone the Botox on the right side, may have caused a greater eyebrow lift. It's seriously noticable
I didn't think she gets Botox though as she's always got/had wrinkles and movement in her forehead...or so I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Tell me you've been reading Tattle without saying you've been reading Tattle....
Why the glasses? Too many influencers wear them in posts. It isn't a good look
---
I didn't think she gets Botox though as she's always got/had wrinkles and movement in her forehead...or so I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looking closely, you are right. She might just have a more obvious asymmetrical face

Reactions: 3
Not that it matters but for context I also aligned with her politically and my husband is the same but it really annoyed me when she was like - you do you but I just couldn’t be with someone who was right leaning ✌🏼 -
I thought it was just yuck and you’re right came across really superior. It also indicated that she would be close minded to another person’s views and doesn’t think she could be part of any kind of constructive political discussion.

We are all shaped by different experiences (which I think might have been her point but was not conveyed well) and have different priorities and that is fine, that’s why we all get a vote. Just because I disagree with someone’s party choice doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. It’s a bizarre attitude. I mean maybe she would have a point if that person is a white supremicist politically or something but otherwise it’s not a good vs evil debate. Particularly in NZ.
I totally agree! There’s been years my husband and I have voted differently. We were in completely different jobs and some political parties align with certain careers. We joked about it at the time but both were mature enough to know that we were voting for what was right for us! We actually did the vote compass quiz the other night and two of my top 3 parties were different to his.

I also hate that everything you see in the news and online at the moment is political 🙄 Like send me the link to the vote compass quiz, let me figure it out and then give me the paper to vote. Watching leaders swan around the place eating pies doesn’t interest me in the slightest, nor will it impact my vote 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell me you've been reading Tattle without saying you've been reading Tattle....
Hmmmm I think maybe she should in fact feel guilty about doing absolutely nothing all day- and those poor kids do they get to do anything other than sit at home with her-

Reactions: 13
I also hate that everything you see in the news and online at the moment is political 🙄 Like send me the link to the vote compass quiz, let me figure it out and then give me the paper to vote. Watching leaders swan around the place eating pies doesn’t interest me in the slightest, nor will it impact my vote 😂
100%!! I do enjoy the Christchurch Rollickin gelato election time ice cream though and the politicians talking about that 😂

I rate David Seymour’s flavour but maybe Skete couldn’t be friends with me if I voted his the best 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.