New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get your point. I've found their fb page. I'm not going to post it here. But it's quite obvious
Basically though, if you don’t KNOW, then you don’t know. And even if you do KNOW, if they aren’t out, you can put them in danger by outing them. Besides- a lot of people have suggested the same about Cherie herself. Lots of cis women have “masculine” features

Reactions: 9
If Cherie is saying Shannon left her for a man, meaning the current gf, then that's disgusting. Even IF the new gf is Trans, and maybe was a man at the time (in no way am I suggesting this, I have no idea and haven't even seen photos apart from in here) she still shouldn't be saying that. Why do influencers think they can say whatever the duck they want? I get it must have been a really hard situation, but not everything needs to be spoken about publicly. Especially in a sensitive situation like this (if it is the case).
There's no respect these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gobsmacked
---

Having been to Thailand it's not somewhere I'd take my kids personally. Don't see the point in going all that way. It looks v boring so far and it's monsoon season so always raining. Better off going to Fiji with kids or somewhere closer IMO
We've taken our kids to Thailand it's awesome and would go again in a heartbeat.

Cassarah is a dick. She talks about how she's taking her kids travelling like it's a year long off the beaten track type trip to experience the world blah blah...cue all the 'the best thing for your kids is show them the world'...type stupid memes.
Next we will see her and the brats at a local underprivileged school giving out pencils in her stupidly over priced hello darling clothing...hashtag givingback, hashtag privilege

In reality she's on a 3 week holiday with the kids in kids club, breakfast buffets, swimming pools and markets with doped up elephants taking them for rides.
She's already whinged the kids are fighting and all the rain is getting in the way of her swim wear poses.

Don't dress it up as anything else Cassarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bless you, I went to far 🤣
---
I just listened. WTF 😱😱😱
---
I CANT DEAL
I sincerely hope she's not trying to be 'edgy' here. How embarrassing to have to drop that in to a lame podcast conversation. (For her)

That whole group of people / businesses / friends are bleeping gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok, I love Erin Simpson but why does her cooking/baking always look bleeping rank as🤮🤮🤮 it’s either a sloppy mess, over cooked or bland looking😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
MFM has shared an update on her mental health. Sounds like she’s doing it tough. Good on her for sticking at it. It’s a hard road by the sounds.
---
I definitely didn’t take Cherie as being shady about anyone. I assumed she meant an ex after Shannon. And if it is something that happened to her, it’s also part of her story and I would have thought ok for her to talk about (obviously provided she’s not outing someone).

Last edited:
  • Heart
If Cherie is saying Shannon left her for a man, meaning the current gf, then that's disgusting. Even IF the new gf is Trans, and maybe was a man at the time (in no way am I suggesting this, I have no idea and haven't even seen photos apart from in here) she still shouldn't be saying that. Why do influencers think they can say whatever the duck they want? I get it must have been a really hard situation, but not everything needs to be spoken about publicly. Especially in a sensitive situation like this (if it is the case).
There's no respect these days.
She’s not. She’s not talking about her ex husband here. I can confirm that, but without saying any more.

Reactions: 17
MFM has shared an update on her mental health. Sounds like she’s doing it tough. Good on her for sticking at it. It’s a hard road by the sounds.
---
I definitely didn’t take Cherie as being shady about anyone. I assumed she meant an ex after Shannon. And if it is something that happened to her, it’s also part of her story and I would have thought ok for her to talk about (obviously provided she’s not outing someone).
---
I feel like it's an odd post from MFM, the whole thing is about the few people that negatively commented on TikTok and them stalking them on Facebook.
It definitely sounds like progress but she still needs to work on priorities.

Reactions: 8
Oh I didn’t know this! I saw in videos that they often had people around but I didn’t know they had nanny’s and other help like that. Definitely not something they’ve ever showed …
The government pays for certain amount of hours per year for twins or more!
---
Someone tell me what is the appeal with Rene stewart I don’t understand .she would sell a can of baked beans for money by the looks of how many ad ad ads
I guess since SKT closed she doesn’t really have a job anymore.

Reactions: 2
I feel like it's an odd post from MFM, the whole thing is about the few people that negatively commented on TikTok and them stalking them on Facebook.
Oh yes. Some very odd comments in there. And lack of self awareness around getting mad at people who told her to stay off the internet when she did the same to Elphaba.

Reactions: 7
Also her getting cross that these people asked her about staying off socials - which is what she said she was doing, and like…. She made a whole TikTok about another mental unhinged person needing to stay of social media. Pot… kettle… black babes.

Reactions: 15
Just curious, is Katie Hawkey friends with Cherie? (I don't follow them so have no idea)
Bets

Back in the day if I have it right, the likes of Jordan and erena were bigger mum
Influencers

They became friends with bets, and her new business which was becoming very popular too - all to grow their followings it was quite the clique of them

Katie is friends with bets cos she was the midwife with her youngest

Please tell me it gets really hot in Summer there and its hard to handle ?! 🤪
Hahahahahaha yep, she won’t be able to cope. I really hope they have aircon at their house otherwise I worry for the baby. Yes I have genuine concern for your kids well-being Cassie! Our summers go for about 4-5 months and not a drop of rain and it’s average about 30-40 degrees every day 😂 night time is about 20 degrees!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.