New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree!
ā€¦..sheā€™s justā€¦.not a good artist šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“
Iā€™ve never thought so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I know people think what sheā€™s able to draw on cakes is AMAZING, but Iā€™ve never thought any of it was that great šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ¤«
Z (edit - oops not sure why this z is here sorry! )
Got a babysitter for date night now they have no Kelly to do it all???

Mark looks rapt to be there as usual šŸ¤­šŸ¤£
#freemark

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone tell me what is the appeal with Rene stewart I donā€™t understand .she would sell a can of baked beans for money by the looks of how many ad ad ads

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody else perplexed over Casarahā€™s family trip? Last year when they sold the house they were building she said it was to take time out this year to travel as a family. I anticipated renting a house in a foreign country, living the local lifestyle and doing some sightseeing - a really awesome experience for young kids. So far they have spent all their time swimming in a Thai hotel pool and visiting elephants (that are no doubt part of the drugged animal slave trade there).
Maybe they are still to head off on the actual trip but given her kids are missing school and ainā€™t that above where they need to be whatā€™s the point?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone listen to pepper and me latest podcast? Cherie says her ex left her for a man - is she talking about Shannon?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s a long podcast but about 50mins in she says that and that itā€™s been a ā€˜journeyā€™
Thank you I was about to ask cause this pie and cake shop talk is boring
---
Am I listening to the right one? 8 Aug? I still haven't heard it...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lots of baby content from Katie hawkey lately plus the sudden (to us) decision to leave her career and now move to a ā€œlifestyleā€ block. Wonder if theyā€™re planning or pregnant with number 2 and wanting to do things differently/more sustainably

Reactions: 6
Gobsmacked
---
Anybody else perplexed over Casarahā€™s family trip? Last year when they sold the house they were building she said it was to take time out this year to travel as a family. I anticipated renting a house in a foreign country, living the local lifestyle and doing some sightseeing - a really awesome experience for young kids. So far they have spent all their time swimming in a Thai hotel pool and visiting elephants (that are no doubt part of the drugged animal slave trade there).
Maybe they are still to head off on the actual trip but given her kids are missing school and ainā€™t that above where they need to be whatā€™s the point?
Having been to Thailand it's not somewhere I'd take my kids personally. Don't see the point in going all that way. It looks v boring so far and it's monsoon season so always raining. Better off going to Fiji with kids or somewhere closer IMO

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t think we should be suggesting Shannonā€™s current girlfriend is trans. Because a) Cherie said her ex left her for a man, and Shannon hasnā€™t done that (unless Cherie is a transphobe) and b) if she is trans and isnā€™t out, it can be a dangerous thing to suggest for them
---
I donā€™t think we should be suggesting Shannonā€™s current girlfriend is trans. Because a) Cherie said her ex left her for a man, and Shannon hasnā€™t done that (unless Cherie is a transphobe) and b) if she is trans and isnā€™t out, it can be a dangerous thing to suggest for them
And I donā€™t mean to police other peopleā€™s posts, just offering a perspective

Reactions: 3
---

And I donā€™t mean to police other peopleā€™s posts, just offering a perspective
I get your point. I've found their fb page. I'm not going to post it here. But it's quite obvious

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.