New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about option E… none of the above.
Blows my mind he went through all that time and money and pain to jazz up his hair line, instead of getting some kid of fix on his wonky donkey eyes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This might have already been talked about but quad mum plus one? What happened there with her and her ex hubby? Thought they were tight then next minute broken up. She alluded to someone cheated?
She cheated on him with another local timaru man. She’s a complete a-hole
---
I have no idea the truth part of me thinks Josh cheated because his new girlfriend was an old friend he already knew for a few years but also Kendall got a new partner kind of quick so could have also been her! I was so sad when they split I loved following their journey and they seemed good together, I think Joshsnew partner lives in Aussie so will be interesting if either moves for the other
Can’t believe the quads are 5 too!!
They were apart for quite a while before he got with his gf. I’m very close in these circles 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I remember seeing cass grodd post a flatmate that was stealing from her and the police was involved, looks like she is no longer following someone who she used to seem close to.. interesting

Josh hasn’t posted anyone? Doesn’t look like he’s updated his socials in years. Fiona is now single on Facebook but still lots of photos of them.
He has on Instagram 😊
---
---

They were apart for quite a while before he got with his gf. I’m very close in these circles 🙊
Give us some more goss then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has on Instagram 😊
---

Give us some more goss then 😂
She does everything for fame, needs attention. tries to palm the kids off every chance she gets. She is very snobby and thinks she’s better than everyone. She put a post on fb when they broke up and a family member of Josh commented a snarky comment with the guys names she cheated on him with. that was quickly deleted.
Josh is a player but he’s a good dad. His gf is lovely. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he did cheat on her but no official recognition.
---
So warm and tropical there that she’s had to put pants on under the dress. So warm there tho, much warmer than Hamilton….
She’s giving gloriavale vibes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She does everything for fame, needs attention. tries to palm the kids off every chance she gets. She is very snobby and thinks she’s better than everyone. She put a post on fb when they broke up and a family member of Josh commented a snarky comment with the guys names she cheated on him with. that was quickly deleted.
Josh is a player but he’s a good dad. His gf is lovely. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he did cheat on her but no official recognition.
---

She’s giving gloriavale vibes.
Is it true the van fire was an insurance scam? Cos that was posted in this comment thread I read too and that seemed REALLY extreme just to get a new vehicle when that van didn’t look very old 🤷🏼‍♀️
And it also seems extreme to destroy your one mode of transport when you have 5 little kids to drive around 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is it true the van fire was an insurance scam? Cos that was posted in this comment thread I read too and that seemed REALLY extreme just to get a new vehicle when that van didn’t look very old 🤷🏼‍♀️
And it also seems extreme to destroy your one mode of transport when you have 5 little kids to drive around 🤦🏼‍♀️
Na pretty sure it wasn’t a scam I think someone did it purposely to her though.
they weren’t through a lot of tit trying to get another car to drive all the kids around in it wasn’t nice.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Na pretty sure it wasn’t a scam I think someone did it purposely to her though.
they weren’t through a lot of tit trying to get another car to drive all the kids around in it wasn’t nice.
That was my thought too. As a mum you wouldn’t do that to yourself or your kids.
Sad that someone targeted her though, especially when the car seats were in the van and they’re obviously essential for driving children around. duck some people are evil.

Thanks for your intel. But of course if you have other stuff to share I’d love to hear it 😂 I’m curious about her, she’s quite a closed book for someone with a decent following.

Reactions: 5
So warm and tropical there that she’s had to put pants on under the dress. So warm there tho, much warmer than Hamilton….
She never shows the days it’s full on raining and makes out it’s sunny every day 😂😂 and also she’s put a filter on that photo as the sand ain’t yellow here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

Omg just read what you’ve put above but I still want more haha she just stopped sharing as much as they got older and I was enjoying following them a few years back. Yeah I picked up she quite snobby and it just felt like everything that could happen, happened to them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

Am just impressed she found time to have an affair what with 4 young kids the same age plus one other (going by her socials name, I have no idea who this is haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow was shocked on what I’m missing out by not funding Cassie’s 7th kid
Lol mentions the rain because I said she doesn’t show the days it’s raining 😂😂 hi Cassie 👋🏼

I thought you loved the ‘warm’ sunny days and were sick of the rain that’s why you moved from NZ to Australia. But now you love it? So confused?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I heard through a wee rumour on a mums Facebook group I’m in that she cheated on him but I can’t confirm or deny that. I should have screenshot the comment but I didn’t know tattle existed at the time 😂
Someone else here might have the solid goss. I’d be keen to know what really happened!
I heard through the grapevine she cheated on Josh (quad_dad_plus_a_lad) with someone from the gym (f45 if I remember correctly). All I could think of when I heard she had cheated on him was “where the bloody hell does she find the time to do that with 5 kids”!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.