New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might have already been talked about but quad mum plus one? What happened there with her and her ex hubby? Thought they were tight then next minute broken up. She alluded to someone cheated?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This might have already been talked about but quad mum plus one? What happened there with her and her ex hubby? Thought they were tight then next minute broken up. She alluded to someone cheated?
I heard through a wee rumour on a mums Facebook group I’m in that she cheated on him but I can’t confirm or deny that. I should have screenshot the comment but I didn’t know tattle existed at the time 😂
Someone else here might have the solid goss. I’d be keen to know what really happened!

Reactions: 3
Going through some of her old highlights does hint to finding “loopholes” but surely consent still needed? Also she wouldn’t share how much they were renting it out for but did say they spent around $40k doing it, and it would take around a year and a half to recoup those costs. Which works out to around $500 a week. Auckland is rough
Having a bathroom I would think you needed consent (especially next to a kitchen) It might get away with one being a certain square metre? Probably why they rent privately as an agent would expect all paper work to be done correctly. I would say rent is high $400-$500. I wonder if that was the real cost considering a lot of that place was gifted to them through companies and product.

Reactions: 1
Anyone had their makeup done by Fiona Goddard?/Wright?
im wondering if her husband cheated on her as some of her posts seem that way

• Wow
Anyone had their makeup done by Fiona Goddard?/Wright?
im wondering if her husband cheated on her as some of her posts seem that way
I’ve heard some second hand information that would lead me to think that’s what’s happened

I have no idea the truth part of me thinks Josh cheated because his new girlfriend was an old friend he already knew for a few years but also Kendall got a new partner kind of quick so could have also been her! I was so sad when they split I loved following their journey and they seemed good together, I think Joshsnew partner lives in Aussie so will be interesting if either moves for the other
Can’t believe the quads are 5 too!!

Reactions: 4
I can confirm for sure Tarryn didn't get building consent, because I was building at the same time as her, the exact same extension and consent IS required, so I messaged her and asked, and she basically just wrote back a weird reply that made it obvious they were flouting the rules, I was so annoyed I was going to try report her for it but couldn't work out her address to do so!
Having a bathroom I would think you needed consent (especially next to a kitchen) It might get away with one being a certain square metre? Probably why they rent privately as an agent would expect all paper work to be done correctly. I would say rent is high $400-$500. I wonder if that was the real cost considering a lot of that place was gifted to them through companies and product.
Even if it’s consented as a bathroom and kitchen - it is unlikely to be consented as a legal “minor dwelling/home and income” because it would need a firewall, her rates would have increased, there would have been watercare contributions etc and it would have cost way more than $40k.
All she needs is a tenant to argue that it isn’t a legal separate dwelling.. (I don’t know if they would have to pay back the rent like other landlords who rent our garages etc as separate dwellings because it actually looks nice, dry and warm) but I think we can be 95% sure it isn’t done to full council requirements.

• Heart
I heard through a wee rumour on a mums Facebook group I’m in that she cheated on him but I can’t confirm or deny that. I should have screenshot the comment but I didn’t know tattle existed at the time 😂
Someone else here might have the solid goss. I’d be keen to know what really happened!
I have no info… but I just looked at her page and the highlight reel she has on her hubby scaring her is hilarious! 😂 They look like a gorgeous family 🥰

I have no idea the truth part of me thinks Josh cheated because his new girlfriend was an old friend he already knew for a few years but also Kendall got a new partner kind of quick so could have also been her! I was so sad when they split I loved following their journey and they seemed good together, I think Joshsnew partner lives in Aussie so will be interesting if either moves for the other
He has a new gf already?!! That was fast!!!

• Wow
I really loved following them too! Was sad to see their relationship break up. So hard to believe the quads are 5!

He has a new gf already?!! That was fast!!!
Nah they’ve been seperated for ages. Beyond whatever happened I don’t think there is much juicy to it - seem to co parent well but that’s all just judging off socials. I still quite like them both.

Reactions: 5
I bet Tarryn’s tenants are expected to pay cash- illegal flat and I expect fraudulent tex returns. Very common in Auckland

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Even if it’s consented as a bathroom and kitchen - it is unlikely to be consented as a legal “minor dwelling/home and income” because it would need a firewall, her rates would have increased, there would have been watercare contributions etc and it would have cost way more than $40k.
All she needs is a tenant to argue that it isn’t a legal separate dwelling.. (I don’t know if they would have to pay back the rent like other landlords who rent our garages etc as separate dwellings because it actually looks nice, dry and warm) but I think we can be 95% sure it isn’t done to full council requirements.
They will need to pray the tenant never causes something like a fire as if it isn’t consented and rents declared through IRD there will be no insurance payout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.