New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm for sure Tarryn didn't get building consent, because I was building at the same time as her, the exact same extension and consent IS required, so I messaged her and asked, and she basically just wrote back a weird reply that made it obvious they were flouting the rules, I was so annoyed I was going to try report her for it but couldn't work out her address to do so!
Going through some of her old highlights does hint to finding “loopholes” but surely consent still needed? Also she wouldn’t share how much they were renting it out for but did say they spent around $40k doing it, and it would take around a year and a half to recoup those costs. Which works out to around $500 a week. Auckland is rough

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Going through some of her old highlights does hint to finding “loopholes” but surely consent still needed? Also she wouldn’t share how much they were renting it out for but did say they spent around $40k doing it, and it would take around a year and a half to recoup those costs. Which works out to around $500 a week. Auckland is rough
I think if the plumbing etc was already in place then it wouldn't require consent?
There are definitely weird loopholes though, for instance my boss built a 2 bed accomodation above his garage and as long as the bathroom was downstairs and there was no oven then it was just treated as a garage with loft for consent, but if those were there then it was to be treated as a whole other house. So it may have 'consent', just not for what she is using it for.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't think anyone would have an issue with them getting paid for this... I certainly don't either! It's influencers after all. But they are supposed to DECLARE when they are promoting something . A number of times lately Pip doesn't put ad on her stories, for her shop, or her promo with Kate Ivey Fitness either. And when she is told to, she is arrogant in her response and deletes negative comments asking about it. She seems to think she is a special type of influencer who is above the rules.
Agree, I like Pip but she really ain’t good at declaring her #ads esp her gifted items.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty certain the likes of homes.co.nz states whether an addition/extension/Reno was consented? I.e we got a toilet added to the laundry and it now shows as 1.5 bathrooms/toilets - because went through right process to get consent?

Reactions: 2
That her friend lives down a gravel road in tai tap and saw him driving and will never forget his face. And that the guy who had the listing for the house she was last seen at knows her mother. Such a poor taste, smile on her face, like gossip! It’s a missing mother and wife. I hope the person who saw him has spoken to police not just her friends. Police are asking for ANY information.
That is fucked.
I really loved her content but I’m glad I’ve unfollowed the other day. She’s unhinged and seemingly oblivious about it.

Reactions: 6
That her friend lives down a gravel road in tai tap and saw him driving and will never forget his face. And that the guy who had the listing for the house she was last seen at knows her mother. Such a poor taste, smile on her face, like gossip! It’s a missing mother and wife. I hope the person who saw him has spoken to police not just her friends. Police are asking for ANY information.
Gross. It’s like she’s delighting in being tangentially connected to the case. It’s an absolutely devastating story, not something to boast about your knowledge or connection in relation to on social media.

Reactions: 11
Gross. It’s like she’s delighting in being tangentially connected to the case. It’s an absolutely devastating story, not something to boast about your knowledge or connection in relation to on social media.
I couldn't keep watching after passport-gate. Please tell me it's been located?
Her completely ditzy personality can be endearing for a while but that post today was so gross. Instant unfollow

Reactions: 4
I couldn't keep watching after passport-gate. Please tell me it's been located?
Her completely ditzy personality can be endearing for a while but that post today was so gross. Instant unfollow
Still no passport but she has stopped wanking on about it so that's good 🤣

Her whole family are such huge drinkers 😳 and seem like very rich weirdo horsey people. They all seem a bit "quirky" to say the least 🤣

Reactions: 9
The kitchen seems like it's a corridor

Now Here's a thought, maybe we should all post this on the gram 🤣🤭 Maybe then PR companies can use authentic people to use & review their products
I find these so cringe. Do you have a PR company/rep? Give them your new address. Or reach out yourself to whoever has mailed you before.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.