New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kit is seriously adorable and this drawing is … not.
Hopefully Cherie will love it because it’s her children that are in it, otherwise what an awkward thing to have to pretend you’re happy with 😬
I can just see it now...'duck, Bernadette's coming around, get the portrait she did out from the bottom of the storage cupboard buried under that pile of towels to be donated to the SPCA and hang it up'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love the Australian Influencer threads, so much 👀👀 my fave lately has been the Style by Deni one - Deni Todorovic, a wannabe fashion maven, supposedly trans, non binary - but now back to being just garden variety gay, total scammer.
soooooo good.

Reactions: 5
What the duck she made pepper look like Peppa pig! Kit is only slightly better. Must say tho the eyes are great.
It's such a shame. Maybe it was rushed as she threw the first attempt out. I like alot of her drawings but not this one. There a parts of the kids that look like the kids and the rest is terrible. If I paid a comission and received that would I be able to ask for my money back???

Reactions: 6
Kit is seriously adorable and this drawing is … not.
Hopefully Cherie will love it because it’s her children that are in it, otherwise what an awkward thing to have to pretend you’re happy with 😬
Agree!
…..she’s just….not a good artist 🥴🥴🥴
I’ve never thought so 🤷‍♀️
I know people think what she’s able to draw on cakes is AMAZING, but I’ve never thought any of it was that great 🫣🫣🤫

Reactions: 9
What the duck she made pepper look like Peppa pig! Kit is only slightly better. Must say tho the eyes are great.
That is bad , would love to know how Cherie feels about it or poor Peppa
---
Kits eyes are so wonky 🥴
Oh na this is nothing like them , looks like she drew them as hobbits off Lord of the rings , 🤦‍♀️really love to know if the kids & Cherie likes it

Reactions: 4
They would have had to get building consent as it has a bathroom in it surely? This is areas where she never mentions if they did or didn’t. Like when they built their deck in their old place. Did a registered electrician sign off on the outdoor lights etc? Nothing was ever said.
I can confirm for sure Tarryn didn't get building consent, because I was building at the same time as her, the exact same extension and consent IS required, so I messaged her and asked, and she basically just wrote back a weird reply that made it obvious they were flouting the rules, I was so annoyed I was going to try report her for it but couldn't work out her address to do so!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Tits up girls story is not it today. She’s referring to the MURDER of a mother and wife in Christchurch. Absolutely disgusting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tits up girls story is not it today. She’s referring to the MURDER of a mother and wife in Christchurch. Absolutely disgusting.
Did anyone record/is willing to post this rest of this story and could post temporarily? I need to know the rest of what she said but only saw once she’d taken it down 🙃

Reactions: 2
Did anyone record/is willing to post this rest of this story and could post temporarily? I need to know the rest of what she said but only saw once she’d taken it down 🙃
That her friend lives down a gravel road in tai tap and saw him driving and will never forget his face. And that the guy who had the listing for the house she was last seen at knows her mother. Such a poor taste, smile on her face, like gossip! It’s a missing mother and wife. I hope the person who saw him has spoken to police not just her friends. Police are asking for ANY information.

Reactions: 10
It's such a shame. Maybe it was rushed as she threw the first attempt out. I like alot of her drawings but not this one. There a parts of the kids that look like the kids and the rest is terrible. If I paid a commission and received that would I be able to ask for my money back???
Yeah, she does have a pretty busy schedule... 🙈

Just another flog that's hanging on to her followers because they haven't deleted her yet? Get. A. Job!

Reactions: 1
WTF, as a Cantabrian this is bleeping disgusting. A Husband has lost his wife, a daughter has lost her Mother and her parents have lost a daughter. The kidnapping and murder of this lady has shocked the whole community. You should be able to go to work and come home safe at night 🤬

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.