New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Elle herself has to sleep train the twins AGAIN for the millionth time. Poor babies. If only she really looked into the 18 month sleep regression and could see seperation anxiety peaks at this age, and while it's tit and tough, it does pass...without needing to "train" them. She just proves my point that you can't train sleep, it's developmental. I tried to send her some helpful links but she kindly blocked me 😆

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
No, neuralink is Elon Musks invention.
Neurolink is the clinic my mum goes to for help with her migraines.
---

As soon as it was mentioned on here that someone found her on TikTok, she made her tiktok account private, so I figured she or someone close to her reads here 😅
She’s friends with Katie Hawkey and she’s all up in here. Has an account to defend herself and her mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I don’t think it’s shade, it’s a very impressive observation 😂 I’m now curious about this over the ditch drama…. But I’m probably deep in enough Australian threads to add another
If there's an Aussie drama you want to sink your teeth into then Sophie is it. The woman is out the gate

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.