New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely butchered those beautiful kids 🫣🫣😳
I would imagine she’s doing Cherie cos she has the pepper and me following to use to get her some commissions

One of the angles of the vid the mouth and nose looked like bets

Reactions: 7
I would imagine she’s doing Cherie cos she has the pepper and me following to use to get her some commissions

One of the angles of the vid the mouth and nose looked like bets
That is so scammy! What a user!
Cherie needs to ditch her seriously!

Reactions: 7
Great summary, thank you!

—————————————-

On a slightly related tangent, what influencers do you think read here?

I know Rebecca Keil, Katie Hawkey, Kate your Mate, Morgan Edwards, whatever the influencer is that people in here call SpongeBob, Danni Duncan, Skete, Simone, Moochstyles have all directly referred to tattle or specific tattle comments in their stories before.

From memory, I don’t think Hannah Laity or Elle herself or Ellie have ever indicated they have read comments on here. I don’t follow LFYD or Bernadette who are mentioned often on this thread so unsure about them.

What do you all think - do you think they are all reading here? Sometimes it seems that some of them are so oblivious to their criticism (especially, in my experience Elle herself!) that surely they aren’t reading here. But then again I feel like tattle seems so well known in the influencer community surely curiosity has got the better of them???
Elle herself does, or it's reported back to her and Dave. She gave a former incarnation of mine a really nasty spiteful reply, alluding to tattle. My incarnation was really offended, she thought Elle was such a nice, genuine, influencer. I've learnt through here, and that experience, she and Scammy are very alike. Money hungry and greedy, who pimp out their children for engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Elle herself does, or it's reported back to her and Dave. She gave a former incarnation of mine a really nasty spiteful reply, alluding to tattle. My incarnation was really offended, she thought Elle was such a nice, genuine, influencer. I've learnt through here, and that experience, she and Scammy are very alike. Money hungry and greedy, who pimp out their children for engagement
There have been a few instances of Elle replying rudely to people or blocking them for pretty innocent messages.

What these influencers fail to realise is that we are here because we all have similar thoughts and opinions and have finally got a platform to talk about them without fear of retribution. So it’s entirely likely that others who don’t use tattle are also feeling the same way but don’t have an outlet so they talk to the influencer directly.
Just because someone messages you something similar to what is discussed on here doesn’t necessarily mean they’re one of us 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
They’re the LEAST problematic of all of them. I have zero issue with either of them being comped to go to this (if they were) because they’re both genuine country fans, especially Pip.
I don't think anyone would have an issue with them getting paid for this... I certainly don't either! It's influencers after all. But they are supposed to DECLARE when they are promoting something . A number of times lately Pip doesn't put ad on her stories, for her shop, or her promo with Kate Ivey Fitness either. And when she is told to, she is arrogant in her response and deletes negative comments asking about it. She seems to think she is a special type of influencer who is above the rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not convinced it’s a legal rental. (It could still be rented but not as a stand alone rental) no firewall etc (from when they did the reno)
They would have had to get building consent as it has a bathroom in it surely? This is areas where she never mentions if they did or didn’t. Like when they built their deck in their old place. Did a registered electrician sign off on the outdoor lights etc? Nothing was ever said.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
In all fairness to Bernadette … all the features look like they’re supposed to. The lips look like lips, eyes look like eyes, noses look like noses. But together they are just somehow wrong …

Bernadette needs to stick to baking or try a different medium with her art that isn’t so … dark?
---

Good catch 👀 she’s following all of them. Bev, the doc, Sophie AND Triniti. And I’ve just seen that Triniti is pregnant 🥰 I stopped following the SG thread after she got back from Coachella so I’ve missed a lot!

A scroll through Morgan’s follows and some of the ✨controversial✨ ones tells me she wants to be liked by everyone 😂
Isn’t it amazing?! All. Of. Them. I couldn’t belive it when I stumbled across this. Like I am obsessed with the drama. But I assumed dr m would be above it for some reason 😂😂😂 I find her more endearing now that I know she loves the drama just as much as us!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They would have had to get building consent as it has a bathroom in it surely? This is areas where she never mentions if they did or didn’t. Like when they built their deck in their old place. Did a registered electrician sign off on the outdoor lights etc? Nothing was ever said.
Could have got consent as an extra living space maybe or the bathroom might have already been consented. I’m just not convinced it’s a legal “minor dwelling” which is what it seems to be being rented out as.

Reactions: 2
Before I get accused of turning this into a migraine thread 😏 I'm so sorry to anyone who suffers from them, I've only had 2 in my life and they were horrific! I'm thankful I haven't had more. Jonathon from NeuroLink in Auckland (pretty sure that's what it's called) has saved my mum, it's a bit unconventional but she swears by it. Went from having up to 2 a week (so being bed ridden for 6 days with a newborn) to now one or 2 a year. She only goes to him about once every 6mths to a year now for what she calls a 'top up'. She doesn't take meds or anything for them. She will rave about Jonathon til the cows come home, and travels a few hours just to see him. Well worth looking into for anyone who's nearby, but have an open mind 😊
Isn't neurolink Elon Musks brain microchip thing? Lol

Reactions: 1
No one is saying she has to be skinny. The comments are about how she’s making a statement but a lot of the time she doesn’t do anything about it to help herself. This is also in regards to her migraines. Endo and PCOS will/can cause fertility issues regardless of size. No one is criticising her body. Merely a conversation about how it’s hard work to make changes and stick to a lifestyle to see results.
I have PCOS and can confirm that if we lose weight most of us will ovulate more regularly and have a.more regular cycle. Lack of ovulation, or irregular, is one of the main issues causing infertility for PCOS. I agree I don't think it's the only reason but it's a big one.

Reactions: 6
Ellie definitely she went on for ages about dairy and how people on here said she shouldn't eat it. And the Rebecca Kiel stuff it was obvious at the time something was going on in her marriage she never spoke about it. Was it before or after aggy? Is she the bandaid baby?
---

Oh Cassarah is on here too.
This was before the surrogate baby. Although I think Aggy was the thing that kept them together she didn’t want another one suddenly she’s carrying a surrogate Jared says he wants another and she knows if she doesn’t do it he will leave yet again.
---
Stacey Welsh Lynch reads here too 🤣
Ooooooh how do you know 🙊

Reactions: 4
Isn't neurolink Elon Musks brain microchip thing? Lol
No, neuralink is Elon Musks invention.
Neurolink is the clinic my mum goes to for help with her migraines.
---
As soon as it was mentioned on here that someone found her on TikTok, she made her tiktok account private, so I figured she or someone close to her reads here 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was before the surrogate baby. Although I think Aggy was the thing that kept them together she didn’t want another one suddenly she’s carrying a surrogate Jared says he wants another and she knows if she doesn’t do it he will leave yet again.
---

Stacey If you’re here blink once to confirm you did sell your IG haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.