New Zealand Influencers #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought it was funny, and filmed, whilst he tried to hit her with a knife!! parenting level - fail.😡 Put down the alcohol, tell your child why playing with knives is dangerous, don't leave the parenting to his sister😡
He’s literally like 1 or something 😂 he ain’t gonna care about the Ted talk

Now, the only reason I know about this is someone got pinged on our community page for doing the same! Who knew!
Can someone on that community page report her post please!!!!
I’d say Tarryn reads here. She’s gone very quiet and has stopped over sharing her boys. She’s stopped doing a lot of what was spoken on here. Also, when she did the ‘ask me anything’ a lot of questions were based around what had been said here.

Reactions: 7
Plenty of people are skinny and incredibly unfit and couldn't walk up The Mount
Plenty of people are also skinny, incredibly fit and can't get pregnant.

Being skinny is not the answer to health.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d say Tarryn reads here. She’s gone very quiet and has stopped over sharing her boys. She’s stopped doing a lot of what was spoken on here. Also, when she did the ‘ask me anything’ a lot of questions were based around what had been said here.
I don’t think Facebook would do anything if you report - it would be more Tenancy Services that would fine her.
Thinking back, did LFYD not do the same when advertising their place?

Reactions: 2
No one is saying she has to be skinny. The comments are about how she’s making a statement but a lot of the time she doesn’t do anything about it to help herself. This is also in regards to her migraines. Endo and PCOS will/can cause fertility issues regardless of size. No one is criticising her body. Merely a conversation about how it’s hard work to make changes and stick to a lifestyle to see results.

Reactions: 12
Poor Cherie having to pretend that she likes that God awful portrait Bernadebt has done of her children... its so so bad 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Poor Cherie having to pretend that she likes that God awful portrait Bernadebt has done of her children... its so so bad 🫣
No disrespect to Cherie's kids, but BG has made the daughter look like Fiona off Shrek. Doesn't look like them at all. The boy looks slightly better

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pepper looks awful in it. I’m sorry but it doesn’t even really look like her. Gosh, where will she hang it?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Omg. Speechless. Pepper and kit are gorgeous kids. This pic is a nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Cherie gives her friend some ‘constructive criticism’, I’d be horrified if I received that from a friend.

Reactions: 8
Her number 4, Is this implying that Sony Music paid for their tix?
I don't normally find Pip or Laura problematic.
They’re the LEAST problematic of all of them. I have zero issue with either of them being comped to go to this (if they were) because they’re both genuine country fans, especially Pip.

This realllllly grinds my gears, I follow Pip and she has never Once mentioned that this trip was sponsored or advert or anything #gifted on the stories ? but turns out it was gifted? This caption is fully implying it was gifted. And the buildup over the last year where she was using his songs endlessly on her stories. All subtly to get people to buy tickets in hindsight. What the actual heck. How much money did they pay her for all that buildup! and after the show she mentioned they were 'in a room with important people' who said he's coming back to nz. Also her seats were strangely close to stage with Sony reps. Not impressed with her. Transparency is absent. Her and her neck scarves are getting on my nerves these days.
Yeah I thought it was strange she put that...she should've put ad if they did sponser her trip or tickets right??
---
They’re the LEAST problematic of all of them. I have zero issue with either of them being comped to go to this (if they were) because they’re both genuine country fans, especially Pip.
Oh of course Laura is up there with one of my faves! But I guess I'm just curious if they were gifted the trip then she should've said so? (Put ad etc)

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought it was strange she put that...she should've put ad if they did sponser her trip or tickets right??
---

Oh of course Laura is up there with one of my faves! But I guess I'm just curious if they were gifted the trip then she should've said so? (Put ad etc)
I’d have thought so. Both of them are usually super upfront if they’ve been sponsored something?

Reactions: 1
In all fairness to Bernadette … all the features look like they’re supposed to. The lips look like lips, eyes look like eyes, noses look like noses. But together they are just somehow wrong …

Bernadette needs to stick to baking or try a different medium with her art that isn’t so … dark?
---
No idea. But the fact she follows this account (and several others) tells me all I need to know that she’s thick in the Sophie Guidolin thread. As am I. This isn’t shade. Someone asked who they know is on tattle - I said Morgan because there is no way she would be following this account if she wasn’t.
Good catch 👀 she’s following all of them. Bev, the doc, Sophie AND Triniti. And I’ve just seen that Triniti is pregnant 🥰 I stopped following the SG thread after she got back from Coachella so I’ve missed a lot!

A scroll through Morgan’s follows and some of the ✨controversial✨ ones tells me she wants to be liked by everyone 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m not convinced it’s a legal rental. (It could still be rented but not as a stand alone rental) no firewall etc (from when they did the reno)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.